Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
John santan:Terror reborn (Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Katie Wildheart

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 5:08 am
John's smile widened. "Oh how I've missed you," he said and started walking with her. "Tell me, why have you been cooped up in there so long? I was starting to feel lonely."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 12:00 pm
She just sighed, the voice in the back of her head said "if he cared he would have been there during your change chi don't trust him or anyone".... She sighed quietly  

Rose De Wolfie

1,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 3:45 pm
asbloodrunscold
User Image

Kabal laughed "I am a magic teacher..but problem is the school I went to was an all girl school." he said "But yeah..the art of...what we call sou lender is just like teaching the art of killing." he said "Only with that you can't be caught or blamed.." he said "And they can still move but its no longer them.." he said "Other than that..I teach classes for each element...and summoning...and transformation..and the art of war." he said.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 4:28 pm
Ethan laughed. "You couldn't have just stuck with math, could you?" He shook his head and handed the baby to Liz as she walked up to them. "I got stuff to do," he said and walked off.

Liz looked back at Kabal. "I gotta take this little guy home. Care to come with me?"

John sighed. "I wanted to try and find you," he said, "but I seem to be having stalker problems. Turns out Nikki was more of a fanatic than I thought. Apparently she has friends in very high...and dangerous places."  

Katie Wildheart

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 4:44 pm
asbloodrunscold
User Image

Kabal nodded "Sure...lets go." he said.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 5:07 am
For the first few minutes, they just sat in the car with a somewhat aquard silence. Finally Liz decided to ask the question she had been wanting to as him ever since she found out who it was. "Why are you here? It's only been fifteeen years. That's like a half a day in demon age. They're probably still looking for you."  

Katie Wildheart

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 2:37 pm
asbloodrunscold
User Image

Kabal looked at her "I killed the judge...so I was named the new one and given control of my won destiny life to an extent.." he said.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 4:05 pm
"ok?" she said softly just looking at the ground, the voice in her head kept ranting but she tuned it out, she slid her arms around him gently, he felt warm and inviting and compaired to him she was dead cold, she didnt say anything she just hugged him.  

Rose De Wolfie

1,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200

Katie Wildheart

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 6:55 pm
John smiled and kissed her forehead. "I take it that you haven't talked to Kabal lately," he said as they entered his house. Rex was asleep on the couch and snoring.

"Oh...I guess that makes sense. By the way, since you haven't figured it out yet, I guess I better tell you. After the whole Armageddon thing, things changed. Do you notice anything different about me?"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 7:19 pm
asbloodrunscold
User Image

Kabal smiled "You look more mature and sound older than you did 15 years ago.." he said.

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Rose De Wolfie

1,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 5:20 am
"i havent talked to anyone since.... yea.... it hurt.. and no one was there... so i went home and just stayed there" she said quietly "it hurt much worse than when ember turned me" she said quietly  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 4:06 pm
John's face turned grim. "I'm so sorry I wasn't there," he whispered. He couldn't even look her in the eye. I should have been there, he thought, angry with himself.

Liz shook her head. "That's not what I mean. After everything was over, I blacked out. When I woke up, I was different. So was Ethan. Kabal..." she stopped at a house and grabbed the baby from the back seat. "I'm human," she said before she turned to go in the house.  

Katie Wildheart

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 4:13 pm
asbloodrunscold
User Image

Kabal looked at her "Wait...Human?" he said and waited for her. It made no sense last time he saw her she was only a half breed.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 4:41 pm
Liz returned to the car a few minutes later. "Where was I...? Oh yeah. Ethan is human too," she said as she backed the car out of their driveway and headed back home, "And I can't talk to my mom any more. After what happened the angels decided to make a stronger barrier between the living and the dead. It's practically impossible to speak with anyone on the other side."  

Katie Wildheart

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 4:54 pm
asbloodrunscold
User Image

Kabal looked at her "Seriously....When I get back to the temple I am gonna have to have a talk with them.." he said "Huh...Human...." he said "I mean...wow..." he said.

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games