Welcome to Gaia! ::

We be of Fantasy, of Mysteries and Power.Tis our life

Back to Guilds

Roleplay,life,fun,being who you really are! 

Tags: Mystical, Powerful, Fantasy, Life 

Reply old rps
The Demon's Passage Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 3:38 pm
Luna eyes narrow a bit but she knew he was joking. But when the pixies moved around their head she swatted it"Stop that you are making me sick and we just found out..well he did but I did a while ago when I felt really hungry. That was the same sign with my mother when she got pregnant"She smile then lays her hand on massasooni hand and gently laid her head on his shoulder.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 4:51 pm
Massasooni looks over to Luna’s eyes when she laid a hand over his and smiles. The pixie slows down until merely hovering. ”Oh… I thought you both knew and wouldn’t tell me for some reason… that’s why I looked for pictures before…” He said before asking ”So, you know what it’ll be?... What sex it’ll be?... Where it’s going to be born?... What profession it’ll grow up to be?... What it’s first word’ll be?... What the weather will be like during it’s birth?... If it’ll have any deformities?… What powers it’ll have if it has powers?... Wh—“ Finally, Massasooni brings up a hand to swat the pixie, who seemed puzzled what it did wrong before zipping out. Massasooni then shrugs his shoulders. ”Well… uh… how long will we have to wait until… you know…”  

Shadowing Death

Distinct Conversationalist

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 4:53 pm
"He asks a lot of questions and most I don't know....And our child should be born in a few months. I don't know why but my mother bloodline the women take less time to have their children"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 5:05 pm
Massasooni chuckles, nodding slightly. ”You just now noticed that he’ll do that?... and that’s… good I guess…” He smirks. ”… but that also means you’ll probably blow up like a balloon quicker.”  

Shadowing Death

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 5:14 pm
Luna laughs then shakes her head before asking"Will you still love me if I am that big?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 5:21 pm
Massasooni nods. ”Yes… yes I would… though, I must be honest... I’d probably be a little… eh… not as attracted… but that’s not going to change my feeling for you…”  

Shadowing Death

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 5:34 pm
Luna laughs"I understand my love"She kissed him"But I am going to be growing round with your child"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 6:18 pm
Massasooni nods with a smile. ”Yes yes, I know…” He says before looking down again to the womb, but then back up to say ”… what makes me… baffled.”  

Shadowing Death

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 8:30 pm
Luna blinks and looks up at him"What does my love?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:53 pm
Massasooni shrugs with a small smile. ” … pregnancy in general I guess… it’s all so… just amazing that something… something’s in there…”  

Shadowing Death

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:59 pm
She giggles and smiles"I know all about it. It will be alright  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:12 pm
Massasooni nods before shrugging his shoulders slightly. ”I mean… I don’t know nothing about it… I know enough of how someone becomes such… and… how it comes out… and… not to abuse the stomach… and… well… not too much more than that.” He says, as if to clear up he’s not dumb.  

Shadowing Death

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:17 pm
"Love its alright. I will help you through this"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 7:59 am
Massasooni nods with a small smile. "Right... alright... just... I hear about the whole... pregnancy mood swings and such... and... well... that just may be the hardest part of this for me, perhaps… but of course for you… it’d have to be… the… baby coming out… and such… which I can only assume is worse than any problem I’ll recreive.”  

Shadowing Death

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 1:54 pm
Luna smiles and cups his cheeks"It will be alright. I do know though the birthing of a child can be dangerous but all will be alright"  
old rps

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games