Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Prophecies Through Clouded Eyes (( Open )) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 96 97 98 99 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 2:01 am
"I'm sure you were. Finely crafted blade. Passed down from the middle ages...still in it's peak after centuries." Lucas lowered both his blades away and erected on from his palm. It was a sabre, but it's hilt's design was more than intricate. It melded with the tips of his fingers allowing him to fence on another level. "Okay Bri, let's go." Lucas jabbed his blade forward with grace, speed and aim so precise, he could skewer a fly's wings midflight. Even with performance so magnificent, he couldn't elp but hear Lena's breathing increase. As much as he wanted to tend to her, he couldn't and it was tearing his psyche apart.

~~~

Renault looked down at Khaos. He was between a phoenix and flock of butterflies. His body was knocked further up by his uppercut. While his underbelly was glassed, in this form, it wouldn't matter much due to size of the glassed area. His arms outstretched toward Angelina and Khaos. He created a half-pipe that lead the butterflies from one spot to another. The other spot he led them to was Angelina's back. Now that that was finished, he sucked in a massive amount of air and released it at Khaos. Any Tease that were left were burned as the almost invisible air bullet blasted through them.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 2:30 am
Khaos attack made direct contact though it wasn't enough to immobilize Renault, nor do any serious damage if it damaged him at all. "Well this makes no difference, just more fun in destroying you." He stated as he quickly dodged Renaults claw with his nearly unmatched speed and while his Uppercut up lifted up up he took this chance and delivered a series of blows to his underbelly all ending with the same result and the concussive force enough to push him further into the air while he sends pulses of this electrified dark matter energy through the body if he was to connect with the barrage, but at the same time dodging the air bullet. "Your a bit to slow for me." He called out in the midst of all this. While this was being done the Tease butterflies that manage to stay out of the pipe were killed but the rest of the Tease began firing there energy bullets destroying the pipe created of earth fluttering there way out and spread around the appear though surrounding the entire field. This was only the basic abilities of Khaos manipulation of dark matter energy he hasn't even broken a sweat yet. " I wont even need to get serious with this one."

(How big is this beast form of yours Brandon just for future reference.)  

Celestin Selone

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 3:08 am
(How big it is/How big it can be)

Renault was knocked further into the air as bits of his beastly sheild began to wither away in the wake of Khaos's flurry. He was able to open his eyes once he finished. Even after taking a beating, he still wore a smile. "Serious you say? I haven't even begun to get serious myself." The terrakinetic landed on the ground feet first and looked up at his opponent. "Speed. I'll show you speed. I haven't used this since Elizabeth." Renault shed his sand and his underlayer of rock revealing a somewhat bruised body. It was only a shield after all. In the next form, he resembled a black stremlined sculpture. Sunlight glinted off of his many facets. "Okay." He spoke through his new diamond exterior. "Let's do this." Renault was stationary for only seconds before he vanished leaving only a cloud of sand beind him. In the same instant, he appeared before Khaos with his knee jutting towards his chest.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 8:31 am
User Image

Karana gave a very mocking Lena-esque smirk. "How does it feel to be on the losing side for once?" she taunted her enemy before she brought her chain whip and back again and then down once more. "This is for every innocent soul whose lives you have taken!" she shouted, her face livid with rage.

User Image

Before Lena could dodge, her right arm was cut off at the sleeve. She let out a screaming gasp of pain and stumbled backwards a few inches. It would not kill her, but she would be under extreme pain for the next few hours. How could this girl have gotten stronger in just one month? How could she, Lena, even be losing!

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0

XxHakaxX

Eager Gawker

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 9:57 am
Serena Elizabeth Rose
“Another one gone?” Serena muttered and laughed “But there is still 7 left, which is more then enough” She jumped up and took of at a great speed to the location that the last clone had been destroyed “It has to be him…” She muttered her eyes narrowing in bitterness “Come on puddle boy where are you?” She growled while her remaining clones gathered around her.
One leaned towards her and whispered in her ear “A fight you say?…hmm..” She smiled before the group of Serena's and herself headed towards the location of the fight. “I will only intervene if needed”

On their arrival Serena could clearly see Brian and Sade vs. none other then puddle boy and some girl, who seemed to be in a bad way “You ok here Brian?” She called down from a roof top using a clone,the other 6 began to work their way through a swam of winged beasts that had gathered above in the sky. While the real Serena was leaning heavily against a wall hidden in the shadows. Her eyes where growing heavy as her energy was being used up with the clones.

Sebastian Lockheart
“I grow bored with this!” Sebastian murmured while lazily summoning ice to freeze some foot soldiers. “Hehehe perhaps I should see what all the fuss is about when killing humans…I mean they are so very weak and fragile. Why would anyone want to endanger their little lives?” He sighed and began to run through the mass crowds and killing any soldier he saw “Speed killing is so very fun!”

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 10:46 am
"Fine, let's fight. I'm really wanting to prove you wrong that my powers are anything but ordinary. Besides I thought girls,"Sade emphasized the word, "were the ones to fight with words, well then again you are Sentinel so that might explain some things." Sade summoned Avari. She felt the usual flow of energy as her other took over.
"So, Sade, cut him in half or behead him, or I could freeze him and suffocate him?" Avari asked with with a deadly grin.
If you freeze him he'll just poof himself out like the coward he is so, personally, I say cut him in half. But he's to fast to just be able to strike at him, your going to have to slow him down somehow. I'll let you know when to let me out so I can freeze him then I'll bring you back and you can kill him. It's simple and I don't know if it'll work, but it's my only plan... for now, Sade said as Avari began to walk forward to meet Vincent  

Araceae Philo

Tipsy Streaker

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 12:08 pm
Lucas stopped in his haughty advance and turned around to find Lena completely out of commission. "Oh no..." The grip on his sword became tighter and the sight of a close partner only filled him with blind rage. His slicked back hair arose forming lengthy spikes and his incisors grew giving him fangs. "I refuse I to lose. Especially to you two failures." Brimming with anger and frustration, Lucas continued his advancement toward Brian once more.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 12:29 pm
User Image

As Karana spoke those words, she leaped into the air, her claws extended and elongated. She came back down towards Lena and aimed her attack at Lena's other arm in hopes to cut it off as well. She would make sure that this monster never harmed another living soul again.

User Image

Lena struggled to control her vectors, but because her back was frozen, she could not. All she could do was try and dodge, but her movements were almost sluggish now. Before she could even think about moving out of the way, she felt a strong biting and burning pain as her other arm was sliced off. Blood sprayed everywhere, coating the ground and herself. She screamed in pain.

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 12:58 pm
Brian sidestepped Lucas's thrusts. He felt a strike find it's mark on his shoulder, once again his mighty bone structure saved him from losing an arm. He leapt backwards as Serena made it to the show. " Aw Serena so good to see you. Hey why don't you trade me places, I think Renault needs my help. " He said as he placed his blade back in it's sheath. " Sorry Lucas looks like Serena will have to be your opponent for a while. " He shot off heading towards the massive waves of sand and fire. " Well that's him alright. " He said as he ripped the blade from it's sheath again. He looked up at the three fighters. He gathered frigid energy within his blade and fired up a more powerfully charged bolt of frigid energy heading towards Angelina. " Looks like you need some help Renault. "

Vincent looked towards the girl as she transformed. " Fascinating. " He said sarcastically. The entire left side of his body began to morph and shift, it was no longer recognisable as a human body there where his body once was now rested what appeared to be dozens of reptilian heads which screeched and spat acidic venom as they pulled themselves from his body. They dragged themselves along the ground, each one had 6 red eyes which honed in on Avari. They growled and shot forward their now formed bodies decaying the ground they touched. " I would be careful if I were you, they have a tendency to decay the world around them. His body continued to produce these familiars, their size increasing with every monster.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 1:21 pm
Serena Elizabeth Rose
“Trade..places? wait what?!” Serena had barley said the words while Brian retreated. “There is no helping it” She added as her clones swooped downwards and hid their selves around Lucas in the shadows. The real one edged a little closer on but remained hidden from sight “This is should be interesting”

“Long time no see Lucas”
The clones all cooed mockingly “I am sorry to disappoint you, but it seems Brian has a more important task at hand and so he has left you in my care” Her voice was soft almost alluring as she spoke. “Lets make this a worth while experience shall we?” they added before each of them split in half doubling their number to 14, they stepped out like a black fog of undying darkness.
The real Serena placed a hand over her mouth as she coughed, she glanced down at the splatter of blood on her palm and cursed inwardly “I wont last very long…and if it is like the last time I fought him…I will be in serious trouble”

XxHakaxX

Eager Gawker

Araceae Philo

Tipsy Streaker

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 1:50 pm
"Impressive," Avari said, brandishing Waning Crescent with a flourish.
Avari's robes swirled as she twisted around and around, slicing all the nasties into even smaller bits than they already were. Their venom had no effect on her blade but once in a while a drop would sizzle on her clothes and sometimes burn its way onto her skin. But none of the snakes ever got past her guard and the venom wounds on her legs never hindered her, heeling almost as fast as they touched her.
"That the best you got?" Avari cooed in a sarcastic leer.
She took one more swing at the oncoming swarm and then she jumped. She went up and up until she landed on a stone balcony almost 60 feet in the air.
Now, Sade whispered so as not to break Avari's concentration.
Avari let Sade back out and Sade slipped her gloves on with lightning speed, channeling the full powers of the ice dragon at Vincent's familiars.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 2:00 pm
Nasrin felt a bullet peirce through her arm before she knew anyone was shooting at her at all. She instantly turned around, just bearly missing the second bullet shot at her, while the third snicked the leathery membrane of her left wing. The minor hit to her wing made it a little more difficult to stay air born, but it didn't yet diminish her ability to fly. She frowned ever so slightly at the sight of the Chesure cat, though it quickly changed into a small smirk. "My my my, if it isn't my old friend Chesh." She purred with a small laugh at the end. "And you brought Sai too I see." She added, seeing him a little further off. As Cheshure was here, Sai was going to have to wait sadly. So long as there was still a chance that over grown kitty had Evie's whistle, he would need to be taken care of first without question. "Here kitty kitty kitty. Won't you play with me?" Nasrin giggled again before taking off after Chesh, with her claws ready and aimed for his heart, with the upmost determination to do the near imposible. To catch and kill the Cheshure Cat.  

greendragonfly52

Eloquent Pirate

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 4:05 pm
Vincent raised his hand his familiars shot into the air their bodies coiling and slithering past her icy barrage. They grew ever closer. Their mouths opened to reveal rows of jagged teeth. They lurched forward to attack the now transformed girl. Vincent sighed and moved a few strands of hair from his face. " I thought you said your powers were unique? I'm not seeing very much. " He snapped his fingers, right on the spot his familiars suddenly disappeared their bodies vanishing back into the darkness that they were born from. " I want to see your best, if this is all you've got then I will go find another person to fight. " He said as he shot forward himself. He drew out a long black blade from within his own body, the sword itself was a familiar just simply in a different form. He leapt up and held the blade ready. Thrusting forward he was going to impale his blade through her left eye if she didn't counter.

Cheshure didn't answer with some witty cute phrase. " You're not my friend anymore. " His cat body leapt off the pole vanishing through the air. He reappeared sitting on a glassed over phone booth. " You know my powers aren't agressive, I couldn't hope to kill anyone in Sentinel from the outside, I'm the distraction so to speak. " he said as he disappeared again reappearing on the top of a fence that bordered an old style cafe. " I wish you the best of luck, remember something Nasrin, I am everywhere, there isn't a place I can't go, " He said as his body returned to it's normal state, held in his hand was the tiny whistle she had given him. " Ironic isn't it? " He asked as he made the whistle disappear.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 5:00 pm
Sade's gloves went on the defensive, covering themselves in ice as Sade caught the blade with one hand. She said, "Well, if you would stop talking and actually fight maybe things would get interesting."
Sade twisted, her body curving under his blade as she created a ribbon of ice thick enough for her feet to glide across on. She let go of the blade, everything happening in slow motion as her feet found ice and she glided around Vincent, throwing arm-thick ice spears at his back.  

Araceae Philo

Tipsy Streaker

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 5:19 pm
From behind Vincent's right shoulder was pierced fully with the spear, once the other one began to make contact his body burst into silver mist dispersing into the air as if he had never been there. He reappeared in a spiral of silver mist slightly above Sade, his blade in one hand his shoulder wound seemed to have disappeared once he had dispersed. " That's more like it. " He said as he slashed down with the blade as it to take her head clean off her shoulders. His other hand began to change it was pitch black with a large demonic eye in the center of his palm. Smaller demonic eyes began to open up in a linear pattern along his arm.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 96 97 98 99 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff