Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Land Of The Beast:The Wicked(Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 162 163 164 165 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Silent_Death509

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:24 pm
User Image

Azrael had just raided a nearby cave full of trolls and easily dispatched of them. There cries and screams of pain and fear were heard loud and clear all around. Azrael liked collectign troll souls becasuse of there massive energies. He knew of an encampment of orcs nearby and he would be there soon to show them the power of the Reaper.

He smiled wickedly. Soon his scythe would have enough souls to make him immortal and give him even more power. he continued smiling at this prospect. It would be soon when everyone in this world would tremble at the sound of his name and despair at the sight of him and would run and soil themselves in fear when seeing into the depths of his black heart.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 5:08 am
Silvia sighed has she looked down at Val stroking her tail, she looked back at Kira and nodded slowly.

Sam shrugged her shoulders when she heard the screams of some trolls, she looked around before sitting on the ground.  

_-XxOMG_kitteh_OMGxX-_

Wyntre Stryke

Ruthless Felis catus

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 9:49 am
lucky you"Kira chuckled

Val blinked then looked up. "i thought the battles ended" she barked  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 9:56 am
Silvia smiled at Val "So did I, unless Kira's not telling us something" She said standing infront of Kira smiling.  

_-XxOMG_kitteh_OMGxX-_

Wyntre Stryke

Ruthless Felis catus

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 9:57 am
Zar dead and gone...oh hell no another enemy come on" Kira grumbled narrowing her eyes  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 9:59 am
Sam sprung up "I can take him!" She said.

Silvia rolled her eyes at her sister before pushing her making Sam fall to the ground. Silvia looked around and then at her sister.  

_-XxOMG_kitteh_OMGxX-_

Silent_Death509

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 12:42 pm
User Image

He entered the orc encampment and slaughtered them like pigs. The ors were many but there captain was the first to fall. After that they become disfunctional and unorganized. Azrael with a smile on his face sent them running. There footsteps sounding like drums upon the ground. he left the camp a deserted place with the smell of blood and smoke in the air.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 12:45 pm
Val whimpered holding onto Silvia

Kira stood up. "not good..."  

Wyntre Stryke

Ruthless Felis catus

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Peoplewatcher 100

_-XxOMG_kitteh_OMGxX-_

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 1:05 pm
Silvia held onto Val stroking her, she looked at Kira and then where the sound was coming from "Theres always something".

Sam got up and dusted off her clothes, she looked at the direction Silvia was looking at and shrugged her shoulders.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 1:10 pm
if its me im telling yea we Kabuatos attract danger" Kira groaned taking Val in her arms.  

Wyntre Stryke

Ruthless Felis catus

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Silent_Death509

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 1:12 pm
User Image

Azrael laughed loudly at all the souls he collected. He was so close to his goal his anticipation was getting the better of him. His energy skyrocketed. He ran through the trees hunting down the remaining orcs.

A couple orcs ran by a random bunch of people and kept on going as if they were frightened of someone or something. Orc's were never frightened.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 1:13 pm
Silvia smirked and stretched Silvia saw the orcs run pass them thats strange... Silvia tought.

Sam jumped has the orcs ran past them scared.  

_-XxOMG_kitteh_OMGxX-_

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 1:18 pm
Dawn appeared behind Silvia and Sam. She laughed when Sam jumped and then watched the orcs run by. "It seems like we can never get a break." she said as she rolled her eyes and crossed her arms. She was ready for a fight if that's what had to happen.

Lily stood by Kira and Val as she heard what Dawn said. "Ain't that the truth! You know, I used to hate fighting until I came here. Now it seems to be the only thing I can do." she said as she giggled and shrugged her shoulders.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 1:18 pm
Kira blinked. "uh..."  

Wyntre Stryke

Ruthless Felis catus

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Peoplewatcher 100

_-XxOMG_kitteh_OMGxX-_

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 1:21 pm
Silvia smirked at Dawn and Lily and nodded grabbing the hilt of her katana.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 162 163 164 165 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games