Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Karaneshii ^The Obscured Clan^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Orchestrated Chaos

Sugary Genius

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 10:39 pm
A lazy growl escaped the cat creature's mouth, allowing it to bear it fangs. The guardian was bored. Bored just for the fact that she couldn't actually see who it was that she had come for. But, being in the state she was at the moment, waiting was the only answer.

And wait, she would.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 3:55 pm
((yeah yeah lol))

Vi had settled down in the bedroom she had placed Li in before. She had grabbed a book from the pile of things she had bought at the market. Now she sat upon the boys bed and told him to come sit with her.

"Come on you" She said as she patted the bed. "Come sit next to me and well read a little book."

Vi waited until Li had gotten settled before she scooted closer to him, so that he could lay his head upon her shoulder if he so desired. As Vi began reading the book she subconsciously reached up and started stroking the boys hair, it was something Cy had done to her when she was little.

But Vi hoped that the quiet act of reading a book and physically touching the boy in a calm and motherly way would get the kid to open up more.

As Poison wrapped around Vincents arm and he took hold of the plant so as to relief Caly of the burden she had, Vincent seemed to remember something.

"I remember you..." He said in a half question to the plant. His eyes narrowed as he tried to place where he remembered the plant from. "...stairs... something about stairs..." Vincent said as he tried to recall memories from his past but it was tough to do. All he knew was that the plant in his hands felt familiar as could be to him, and that familiarity called to his mind a series of stairs where he had first met the plant.

Cy and Vincent followed after Caly out of the building and out into the open world. Hopefully here Calys magic wouldnt affect Li who was with vi at the moment. And yet hopefully it would help jog vincents memory as well.

"Lets hope this works.' Cy said softly to them both. "Now how i would do it is to take my hands and place them against Vincents head like this..." Cy said as he demonstrated, placing his hands on either side of Vincents head where his temples were. "I would also lock eyes with him and then try to increase the blood flow to his brain... however i dont know if my power will work on him. Your display earlier Caly seemed to jog something loose." Cy said as he took a step back from the two, Calys earlier display of magic had caused him discomfort as well, however he hadnt said anything about it.

"You two go ahead and do your thing. Im just going to make sure nothing gets too out of hand." Cy said as he pushed his glasses up his nose once more and took a few more steps back.

Vincent looked to Caly after he listened to Cy's explaination. "Well it sounds like i good idea to me. So im ready when you are Caly." Vincent said softly.  

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Marsel_lilas
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 4:46 pm
Caly smiled at the demon. He was starting to remember already! And she hadn't even been performing any magic yet. Perhaps this might be easier than she thought.

When they arrived outside she paid close attention to the explaination and nodded slightly. She understood what he was saying, it was only slightly different than what she normally did, but she would still be able to try.

After Cy backed away Caly took his place and gracefully sat down cross-legged in front of the demon, "I'm ready," she said softly. She had set Jack down under the tree she had been under earlier with a slight protection spell just in case. She slowly reached out to place her hands where Cy had specified and raised her green/blue eyes to his.

Calling on her powers, she softened the strength of them slightly before sending out thin threads through her hands to spread over Vincent. She wanted to start this slowly and not immediately introduce her magic so intimately to him just yet.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 5:37 pm
He examined the book and tried hard to comment. His mouth began moving open but nothing was coming out. It opened and closed but it was like a child attempting to describe god on one word. He broke out in a bit of a sweat. "e-easy." He said referencing the children's book panting from the effort to communicate effectively he gripped the blankets. "tttt" He winced again putting more strain on his body. "TTTTTTT EASY!" he gave up trying to move across an idea in his own head and simply stopped as if nothing had happened at all.  

kleptor

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 9:21 pm
"To easy?" Vi questioned as she closed the book. "Alright then here i have another one lets try this." She said as she reached into her bags and pulled out a slightly harder novel. Before she had chosen a childs book (mind you it wasnt like see spot run), for she didnt know the capability of the boy's mind or imagination.

This time she chose a novel that was for teens, it was a crime novel and alot of the gorey parts had been played down, but it was still a decent read none the less. "Alright here we are...."She said before she began the new book.

As Vi read this new novel she continued to stroke Li's hair like a mother would its child. She wanted the boy to relax and new that it would help him do so. She also allowed the boy to lean against her or place his head in her lap if he so desired, but she new desire for this boy was a long way off.

Vincent placed Poison down besides him, after the protective plant had released the demon. He knelt down infront of Caly and closed hsi eyes when she placed her slender hands on the sides of his head. With how close she was he could easily smell her, and that alone began the process that brought back his memories.

Vincent winced only slightly and let out a light growl when Caly's magic entered his mind. Things went well at first, but they were slow, it was like watching grass grow or waiting for a flower bud to open up on its own. "More..." Vincent said softly, encouraging the elven girl to increase the amount of magic she was using just by a little.

Vauge sensations, of deja vu began to wash over him as Caly's pure power mixed with his own demonic aura. But it wasnt enough to shock his system in remembering right away.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 3:15 am
He was finished with each page before she read the 5th word and the other before she had finished the tenth. He was still quietly listening to her voice though. It was soothing and warm, he stopped looking at the pages and looked at her for a few moments watching her smile and watching her mouth move carefully, studying her as if to learn this trick of emotion. He stayed close to her and returned when she had finished too quickly running his eyes over the words much like someone who was speed reading only getting every last word into his mental image. He probably more likeley should have been reading books on metaphysics. This was better for him because there were characters and emotions. Perhaps war or peace would be more suitable.

((Don't worry you made the right choice ^^ I'm just pointing out your reading a crime novel to a calculator.))  

kleptor

Marsel_lilas
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 10:18 am
Caly felt Poison next to Vincent, but after she heard the demon softly say more she knew that she needed to increase her magic. Without much delay she steadily started building the thin threads into thicker ones. It wasn't doubling her magic, not yet, but it was certainly more substantial than they had been before.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 5:06 pm
Vi continued to read the crime story unknowing that Li was finishing the pages before she was. At length she finished the novel and turned to Li after she had closed the book.

"Do you want me to read another book or would you like to do something else?" She knew it was a chance in hell that the boy would actually answer her question. But she tried none the less, she just couldnt see how a being, especially a mortal would be lacking such emotion that they didnt even desire a thing.

If Li didnt answer her with some kind of hint that told her he desired something, then Vi would just grab another book- one that was more emotion heavy- and start reading it.

Vincent hiss soon became a low growl and clenched his teeth and closed his eyes in pain. Yet he didnt pull away as Caly increased her magic flow, instead he reached up and held her hands - keeping them where they were.

Memories, words and images all began to surface to the forefront of his memory. It wasnt long before the fragments of the past streamed together in one coherent line. With a scream that sounded alot like a roar of some wild beast, Vincent violently pulled away from Caly and jumped back a foot from her.

Grabbing his head he shut his eyes and tried his best to bare the pain that had been welling up inside of him from just the contact of Caly's hands. "Enough..." He growled out as he fell to his knees and tried to refocus and reground himself. Vincent only found that his memories kept flooding him too fast for his brain to process. In a matter of seconds he let out a gasp as his world went dark on him and he fell to the ground unconscious.

Cy swallowed hard when he had heard Vincent tell the elven girl to give him more of her magic. And he ran to the demons side when he wretched from Calys grasp and clutched his head in pain. He checked Vincent's life signs, confirming that the demon was okay before he turned his gaze to Caly.

"I think thats about all he can handle for now." Cy said calmly. "He'll have a headache when he wakes but otherwise he should be fine." Cy said as he slipped his arms under the demon and picked him up.

"Thanks for your help Caly, is there anywhere i can put him? Some place dark preferably..." Cy inquired gently.

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

kleptor

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 3:13 am
Li was almost confused at the novel a lot of words not making sense to him, the questions that were being asked of him had no answers, he was used to questions with answers to them. Math questions, Crosswords etc. Crosswords. He had remembered those they used to leave them on his bench and he would do them. "P." Was all he said, still trying so hard to communicate he seemed somewhat mentally handicapped, his face seemed to strain and his muscles seemed to contract in odd ways. "Pp." His hands flexed in odd painful ways but he once again drew in at despair and subjected himself to the romance novel.

((Thats the Puh sound not the actual letter P))  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 10:18 am
Caly didn't like doing this to him, but she knew that it was for the best at the moment. He needed his memories back and he needed them now...even if this was the only way that would help, then she had to do it. She was a little surprised when he suddenly placed his hands on top of hers, but she didn't pull away or change her position. She wanted this to work too much to let go.

But when he pulled away from her himself and with a roar she gasped, falling slightly backwards, her power snapping away from him. It still glowed around her form, but with little thought she started making it fade away, not wishing o cause any more harm. She watched as Cy checked on the demon and then looked up at him as he spoke.

Her eyes though went back to the blue-haired demon and then she answered, "There is a room I can alter little and make it perfect for him to rest in, but are you sure he will be alright?" concern laced her words she she slowly straightened up, scooping Poison into her arms and then gracefully rose to her feet. She walked over to where she had placed the toy and too scoop Jack into her arms.  

Marsel_lilas
Crew

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 3:31 pm
"Vincent should be fine, and as long as your okay yourself then setting up a safe room for him sounds like a good idea." Cy said with a nod. "How do you feel though? I dont want you pushing yourself to hard Caly." Cy said sincerely, he wanted to make sure the girl was okay even though she seemed fine as ever.

Vi sighed, she had waited for Li to say what he was thinking but when he gave up her hope turned to despair. However it was a start.... "Hm...." She contemplated something before picking up not a romance novel but a thriller novel. It would be much more interesting for the both of them. Vi hugged Li close before she began to read the new book.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 3:06 am
He read the book carefully and about 30 pages into it he said "Jack." In full recourse without trying. Jack was of course the killer in the novel and you weren't supposed to know that until the end, he had figured it out a tenth of the way through the book, more proof that his mind was extremely efficient but his emotions we're trashed. He just seemed very much to be a giant computer.  

kleptor

Marsel_lilas
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 11:16 am
She felt touched that he cared and replied, "I'm fine. That wasn't too draining on my resources and if I need the help, the plants will see to my safety; sometimes being part elven comes in handy." she added without any hint of bitterness in her voice.

She started making her way back towards the mansion, heading to the stairs she had repaired herself and then slowly ascending them. She could feel where the other vampire and where Li were so she went the opposite way into the left side of the mansion at the top of the stairs. There was a room all the way down that she hadn't quite completed repairing yet, but as she ventured closer to it and then pushed the door open she released some of her spells into it. But even as she did, she darkened the room magically, placing a very dark tint over the window glass and sealed cracks and openings.

The furniture in the room looked at its best now and she nodded to herself when she finished. This would do nicely for the demon.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 10:09 pm
"Oh Poo!" Vi exclaimed when Li figured out who the killer was even before they were halfway through the book. "Well, we'll just have to find a new book then." Vi said as she closed the book and started to rummage through her bags. "Unless you dont want to read anymore?" Vi inquired as she looked the boy in the eyes, hoping for some sort of desire to show through.

"If not i got a cheesy romance novel i can lull you to sleep with." Vi chuckled as she waved the book in front of Li's face. "So what will it be kiddo?"

Vincent landed with a thud onto the bed as Cy plopped the Demon down. Moving onto his side subconsciously, the Demon curled into a ball and turned towards where it was the darkest in the room.

"This will do fine." Cy said with a smile as he turned to Caly. He sat down upon the edge of the bed besides Vincent who instinctually moved closer to Cy for he was a creature of the night like him.

"So i have to ask.." Cy said as he took of his glasses and motioned for Caly to sit, there was no reason why she shouldnt join the Vampire in a little chat. It wasnt like he was going to bite her.... anytime soon, though he was running low on resources.

"How do you know so many spells if your only half Elven? If i wasnt certain you were telling the truth id say you're lying about that. You seem full blooded to me, espeically with the magic you put out." Cy meant it as a compliment to the girl and he was also trying to make light conversation.

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

kleptor

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 3:24 am
He thought on it for a second and looked downwards And tried very hard to see what was to the left of him, and to the right of him, and to the left of him again. He could trick his mind into yes or no. He half-smiled at his new ability. He looked sharply left than right tan left again careful to indicate he didn't want to read another novel.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games