Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
The O.W.L.s: Into The Nol Era (Complete) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxHakaxX

Eager Gawker

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 11:27 am
Nat pulled a face when Owen ruffled his hair. His fingers typed away at his phone before holding it out for Owen "should you be in hospital? Or resting somewhere? Does raven know?" the young owl didnt seem to realise that oveoading someone with questions could be annoying. But he still lacked the complete set of people skills required in life.
A thought occured to nat when thing about hospitals, those places often meant people in white...just like the ones worn by the scientist who had messed around with him a while ago. A small shudder ran through his body at the mere thought, but his eyes remained on Owen awaiting his reply.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 2:53 pm
Owen chuckled a bit at Nathaniel's reaction to having his hair ruffled. He then read what Nat typed into his phone, letting out a tiny sigh, but not in exasperation just because he should have expected Nat to ask a lot of questions about this. "No. I don't have to be in a hospital or resting. The symptoms aren't that bad yet. And as for Raven..." Owen thought about Raven for a moment or two before answering that question. He then gave a sheepish smile at Nat. "Raven doesn't know. I haven't told her yet because I don't want to worry her. She has enough to think about without worrying about my personal health too." Everything Owen had just said right now was exactly how he felt about telling Raven about his condition. Owen was the type of person to worry a lot about other people, and yet tell everyone else nothing about whether or not he was sick and depressed or anything like that. "So I'd like to keep it from her for as long as possible, okay? Or at least until this whole situation is over."  

dragon-talk

Beloved Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 3:17 pm
Demios smiled and nodded as he stood up and picked the flower. He remembered a trick he used to do when he was younger that used to make him feel better. He held the flower in front of him and then spun his hands around the flower and then clapped his hands over it then when he opened it a butterfly flew out. "Tada!" He said sounding like he was a kid again. He had always enjoyed simple magic tricks and they always cheered him up.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 3:51 pm
Clary shook her head. "Im in the hall. Not sure by which room but thats okay. I spent 2 years living off of as little as i can go on, I'll be fine for a little while. Anyways, I came here to thank you for letting me stay in your group. If there is anybody's dreams you need me to enter, just tell me. I'll help you." She gives Raven a closed mouth smile.

LittleSilent

NeophantomX

Devoted Noob

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 5:07 pm
Itachi slowly made his way forward and noded his head to will as a greeting for some reason. " Hello there will i have something to ask you. something you might be interested in. I herby challenge you to a training battle in the practise room in 15 minuttes. ( it took him 5 minuttes to get to will. ) I have already asked anya to be the referee for the match so we dont kill each other in the thick of battle. so do you accept? " asked itachi. He didnt mention how will might be able ti impress anya in the training because will would never follow a idea of itachis so he just mentioned anya as the referee and left it at that.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 5:34 pm
((Neo, hope you don't mind that way I'm describing Itachi's actions here to make Will accept.))

Interested in? And what makes the little weasel think I'm interested? Haha. Challenge me? The way Itachi was speaking almost made it sound as if the younger OWL was demanding an audience with the Satan Owl and practically ordering him to answer in the affirmative. "Kill each other?" Will laughed. Dear little Anya as the referee? Well, this might be interesting. Yes, it could be interesting pissing Anya off again. He smirked. "Itachi, let's go." It didn't have to be in fifteen minutes. He pushed Itachi forward toward the training room and started walking.

-------------

Armand laughed. While Armand had his pranks, Demios had his magic. The scientist grinned and clapped his hands. "Bravo! And the magician strikes again!" He tilted his head. "We're kinda like butterflies, Demmy." Armand randomly commented. "Fluttering about and eventually finding our way."

((I don't know what else to have Armand do. sweatdrop ))  

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

NeophantomX

Devoted Noob

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 5:47 pm
Itachi moved along quickly enough. He knew anya would likely see them head to the training room ahead of time as they would pass by the room she was in and she could see the hall from her chair. " alright then. should be a good experience." said itachi. After training with both lucien and now will both powerful owls he knew he would gain useful experience to help him in future battles. He had to get stronger to make sure he could protect amaya and everyone else he cared about even slightly.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 5:57 pm
Anya was seated in her chair again when she saw Will pushing Itachi along past the doorway to the room she and Amaya were in. The Poison Owl blinked in surprise and then frowned slightly. I thought he said the session would start in twenty minutes! There's 15 minutes left until then! she thought as she forced herself to her feet to follow after the Satan Owl and Itachi. She would arrive a couple of seconds after the two of them did.  

dragon-talk

Beloved Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 6:16 pm
Will and Itachi arrived shortly at the training room. Early. The Satan Owl heard Anya's footsteps behind them as she also arrived... earlier than the designated time. He smirked as he waited for Itachi to get into position and looked at Anya. "Oh, Anya dear, how nice of you to referee? This wasn't your idea, was it, dear? It wasn't as cold in the building as in the Appalachians, so Will decided to take off his black jacket. He tossed it onto a chair in the room. The other option would have been to throw it at Anya, who no doubt would have probably completely ignored it and let it drop to the ground or make some snide remark and toss it back at him.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 6:57 pm
(( Sorry about not posting I finally got a job and it's been keeping me busy xp ))  

Nicko1421

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 7:05 pm
Demios laughed a little at his comment and was glad to hear him call him demmy it made him feel like they were close again. "I think it's time we head for the nearest team and see what we can find out" He said. He headed for the exit from the cave. "I think we've done enough resting" He said. He looked in front of him "I don't know if I can conjure a car though...what about you do you have any idea for transportation?" He asked.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 8:18 pm
Itachi took his place in the training room as he faced will. He took his ready stance and awaited anya's call to start the fight properly. He was ready to fight and was going over in his head how to win the fight and how best to counter wills powers. It would be quite the fight that was for certain. anti heat sheilding and anti electricical sheilding went up as the room became power proof or was supposed to b enayway allowign them to fight freely.  

NeophantomX

Devoted Noob

dragon-talk

Beloved Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 8:22 pm
Anya scowled as Will used his nickname for her, yet again. "Dammit, Will, I told you not to call me that! Of course this wasn't my idea, you imbecile!" she growled over to him as she took a place next to the door and leaned against the wall. Man, she couldn't wait to see Itachi kick Will's pompous a**. I'm so going to enjoy this. she thought to herself, raising her right arm into the air above her head. Then, she said aloud: "Ready or not, go!" she called out to start the fight and watched.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 8:39 pm
((Congrats on the job, Nicko.))

Will looked innocently at Anya. "Of course, dear b*tch." Oh, he was planning on getting her involved "accidentally" at some point if the opportunity presented itself. That opportunity would most definitely present itself if he manipulated the situation in a certain way. The Satan Owl looked at Itachi and smirked as Anya called the start of the fight. "Well, come at me, Itachi. I'll even let you try to hit me first," he jeered. There was no sign of visible black lightning, but it could be out in literally no time at devastating levels if Will wanted it to. He wasn't taking this training fight that seriously. He was standing somewhere in front of Anya.

((Edited.))

----------------

Armand grinned and got up to follow Demios. The red head nodded. "Don't push yourself, Demy." He agreed with Demios. They were in Pennsylvania, and finding the closest team seem to be the best idea, assuming if any were in the area. "I can take us some distance with telekinesis, but if you like horses, there are some that I'm sure we can work out a deal for at the Amish community near by. Getting a car shouldn't be too much of an issue after that." Hmm... Armand still had his UNS credit card on him. That could cover expenses. It also meant that they could be tracked. It was a risk to take anyway.  

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:45 pm
(( Haha thanks razz ))

Dante watched as the arms fired from the sea. He felt their tight grip on his body. He coughed lightly before bursting into red mist dispersing from their grasp. He reformed his body a little farther away and smiled. " Good Roulin, very good. " He slashed his blade downward releasing another black bolt of energy. " Reveal to me your potential! " He said with a loud laugh. His minion swung it's mighty tentacles towards Roulin the Judge of the dead wasn't done yet. " Roulin out of nine, which do you think represents you most, Limbo, Lust, Gluttony, Greed, Anger, Heresy, Violence, Fraud, or Treachery? " He asked because Roulin's answer would define the next scene in Dante's plan.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games