Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Graveyard Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Forgotten Dead-shot

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 1:34 am
Hiroshi Rayne
User Image

He pulled her closer to him, their bodies rubbing against each other now. "Scream it." He whispered before biting down even harder than before, raising his leg up abit, which rubbed softly against her...area.

[/size  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 1:35 am
User Image

ALICE BEATRICE

Everything has...
"You aren't a freak!" she said surprised that Dragon called himself a freak. "Your're every bit normal."
Alice put her hand on his shoulder.
"You aren't a freak there are plently of people out there with powers like yours."

a certain price...

Rimmi X

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 1:47 am
"Yes I am!" Dragon cried, not at all feeling assured. "I'm a monster, and I deserve to be all alone!" he sobbed, so convinced that he was a horrible beast destined for nothing but destruction.

Lena was gripping his shoulders by now, tightly too. She breathed in deeply from his actions and couldn't think of anything to do but follow his orders. "Hiro!" she cried out.

And not at a better moment, for there was Damian Foster, Lena Foster's adopted brother whom was protective to an all new level, appeared. There's protective siblings, then there's Damian. Where people simply slap hands, Damian breaks bones. He looked around and folded his angel wings up, his eyes narrow and filled with rage. Now where is that punk? he thought, hoping he traced the phone right. Eww, and why a graveyard of all places! He looked around and grimaced when he saw two lovebirds getting a little craz - Oh no... Lena?!
Damian could've sworn his jaw hit the ground when he saw her, but if it didn't it definitely did when he witnessed her scream Hiro's name. Hiro... Leave it to the Japanese! The angel clenched his fists and stormed up to the two lovebirds, careful to be quiet about it. As soon as he got behind Hiro, he lightly pried Lena's fingers off him, spun Hiro around, and delivered a pleasant punch to the face. "You horny little Japanese man!" Damian spat as he towered over him.

User Image
Damian Foster

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 1:55 am
Hiroshi Rayne
User Image

Hiro gently began sucking on her neck, leavig her with a decent-sized love mark. However he was INTERRUPTED by a pleasant punch to the face.

"Wow, it is wonderful to see you again buddy." He said playfully as he regained his composure quickly. "So, how is life treating you?" He asked casually, as if everything was normal and nothing happened.

Forgotten Dead-shot

Rimmi X

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 1:56 am
User Image

ALICE BEATRICE

Everything has...
When Dragon started crying Alice hugged him until he calmed down.
"Don't think that," she said. "You aren't the only ones with powers."
She smiled and with a flack of her hand a scythe came from an explosion of black clouds into her hand.
"The name of this scythe is the Soul of the Destroyer. Every time I use it I end up killing someone sub-consciously.It scares me to use it. "

a certain price...

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 2:04 am
Damian refused to make light conversation. "How dare you smile at me, robot maker!" he seethed and pointed menacingly at her. "You were just... just.... doing the dirty with my angel of a sister!" Speaking of which, he yanked her away from Hiro's grip and pulled her into his infamous Iron Maiden of a hug. "My darling wittle Lena is not allowed to have sex until she is 67 and happily married." he said like a frustrated parent, his eye never stopped twitching.

Lena, who was a little used to the bear hug but still found it hard to breath, looked up at her brother with an embarrassed look on her face. "But we weren't even -"

"67!" Damian interrupted.

"By the time I'm that old I'll -"

"67!!!!"

Dragon stopped crying and came to the occasional sniffle, blushing lightly from the hug and from some humiliation. He wiped his purple eyes and smiled shyly at Alice until he saw the scythe in her hands. "Wow..." he breathed and reached out to touch the divine weapon.

Damian looked to his left to see Dragon talking to a nearby girl, making his face turn pale. "And you were doing that in front of Dragon?! He's just a boy! You raped his virgin eyes, so in a way you rape him!!" he accused Hiro. "I should report you right now! Boy won't that be a sight when you have to go door-by-door and tell everyone how you're the sex offender you are." he sneered.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Forgotten Dead-shot

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 2:08 am
Hiroshi Rayne
User Image

He decided to screw with Damians head. "67 huh?" He asked, crossing his arms. "But what if we've already had sex?" He asked, remembering that day as he winked at Lena.

He laughed abit once he brought up Dragon. "I'm sure he doesn't mind, he'll be doing it soon enough." He spoke with a playfull grin.

[/size  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 2:14 am
User Image

ALICE BEATRICE

Everything has...
(i just realised i spelt flick wrong i wrote flack but im to lazy to change it razz )
"No don't touch it!" she shouted then covered her mouth.
"Sorry," she said in a much softer tone. Then placed her hand on the "metal" looking part and then a deep cut right across her palm appeared oozing blood.
"Thats what happened if you touch that part," she said. "I don't even have to move the scythe. The only part that is safe enough to touch is this part."
She pointed to the part which looked like a long black stick with engravings of demon heads and dragons snarling.

the scythe:
User Image
a certain price...

Rimmi X

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 2:15 am
Damian kept a cool grin on his face, but his muscles - which were Army-size - tensed and constricted Lena even more. "Then no wonder she hasn't said a thing. Probably wasn't all that good, what with you Asians and your... small size." he smirked but felt his smile go away at the mention of Dragon. "You leave that poor boy alone," he warned. "Isn't raping him enough for you?"

Dragon shrank back when Alice shrieked at him. "I-I, uh, okay." he whimpered, eyes turning clear blue. He looked at her hand and straightened up. "Oh... Y-You're bleeding." he frowned and took her hand to inspect the wound even more. His gaze flickered over to a distance when he thought he heard something. And he was right. It was just his uncle being crazy like normal, so he looked back down at Alice's hand.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 2:20 am
Hiroshi Rayne
User Image

He grinned, taking a step forwards and in an instant he was in front of Damian. "Why dont you let her breathe for a second so she can tell you herself." He said teasingly, mainly just using this as an excuse for him to let her go. He knew for a fact he had pleased Lena anyways. Need a little help there? He asked Lena, using Demon telepathy.Another thing was: Till this day he never remembered calling himself asian..

"I know I pleased her, she screamed and moaned so much, it was like heaven, and he way she moves her hips can make a man go wild." He said with a smirk.

[/size  

Forgotten Dead-shot

Rimmi X

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 2:25 am
User Image

ALICE BEATRICE

Everything has...
"Its ok," she said.
Then the scythe disappeared and she searched around her pockets with her good hand for the roll of bandages. She always kept a roll on her she knew she'd get hurt every now and then. She found it then started wrapping it around her hand. Then she turned around to see two men there bickering and a young lady standing there.
"Huh? Who are they?" she asked Dragon.

a certain price...

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 2:27 am
Damian moved her away from Hiro like a kindergartener that refused to share a stuffed animal. "She can breathe fine. Right, Lena?" There was a wheeze in response, but Damian took it.

Lena leaned against her brother hopelessly until she heard Hiro's voice in her head and smiled. I think maybe you should just let him cool down, she said back. He'll go ballistic if I tell him that I'm not a nun.

Dragon made a face. "The silver-haired guy in the white tuxedo is my uncle, the other guy's my friend, and the girl's m-my...." He looked down at fidgeted with his thumbs, unsure of how to say this right without looking like a weirdo. "...mom."  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Forgotten Dead-shot

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 2:32 am
Hiroshi Rayne
User Image

Hiro smiled and looked at Damian, hearing Lenas thoughts. He took a few steps back. "Calm down Damian, I wont touch your sister if you dont want me to, alright?" He spoke calmly/ Hoping Damian would put her down.

He over-heard Dragon and smiled. "Dont sugar-coat it, i'm not your friend, I'm your dad." He said playfully.

[/size  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 2:42 am
Damian clenched his jaw, not believing a word he said. "Calm? What do you mean? I'm calm! You're the one that needs to be calm! So calm down!!" he yelled and finally got his eye to stop twitching until he heard when he said to Dragon, then everything clicked. "Dear God..." he muttered in horror. "You combined your DNA with the Russian. A disaster worse than Godzilla or the word 'baby booties'."

Dragon looked at Hiro for a while then smiled and nodded.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games