Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Wolf's Den {CLOSED; DO NOT POST} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 154 155 156 157 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Asiril

Romantic Lunatic

10,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:40 pm
Asiril blinked at Larka, and his eyes scanned at what set her off.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:11 am
Kiba walked across the cliff's ledge, sniffing the ground for scents of new creatures and threats. He raised his head, picking up a nearby smell. He moved closer to Larka as he moved closer to the scent.  

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

Aakosir

Dangerous Businesswoman

7,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:28 am
I came to the base of a large cliff, the rocks looming over my head rather ominously. I could smell the wolves a lot stronger now, but I was not near the middle of their territory yet. Or, I didn't think I was. I looked up the cliff and squinted slightly, focusing on a single point. I could have sworn I had seen movement.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:36 am
Rai flicked his eyes towards the trio as the injured one began to speak, holding his breath and closing his eyes, he silently slipped up the face of the wall, gracefully hopping from one rock to the other, not making a single sound as he came above the spring.
"I only see one way out of this..." He thought, and even then, he didn't like it. What he was about to do wasn't his style, he didn't intend on showing himself at all. He just wanted his next meal.
Dropping down right behind the injured wolf, he quickly placed his paw over his eyes, whispering in the wolf's ear.
"Not a single sound... We both know you can't take me in your current state if you tried to attack, I'm not here to harm anyone, I'm just hungry, and I'm going to take what's mine" He whispered softly into his ear, crouching low and hugging close to the large wolves form. Rai was tense, with the others back turned to him, he knew he had a large advantage, he just hoped he could continue making his own luck. The female puzzled him though, with the wolf blood he used as the paint that covered the white part of his tail and paws, they shouldn't be able to smell him. He already knew he was invisible in the dark, except for his eyes, they almost glowed...
He was becoming distracted, letting his movements become a little less accurate and refined.
" Shhh..." Rai slowly began creeping back towards the scent of the blood, boar, he hoped. He barely got a foot away when his stomach growled again.
"Damn it!" He cursed

[[Good idea ^^ i like it. Rai is extreamly friendly, he just holds a hate for the pack. I need this added to his history (Rai was a servant to the late Raiden, doing whatever the wolf bid, even though it was against the young fox's will) (You can approve or disapprove, i was just contemplating using this to add a history with the pack, and a reason for his thieving ways) ]]  

iThumper

5,600 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200

MrTomGero

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:26 am
Marco chuckled, watching Sunshine. He nodded. "I'm Marco." He said than looked up into the trees, where a Black Hawk-Eagle was looking down at them. "And that, is Reaper." He began walking again, moving towards the Den. "Come on Shine, you still have quite a few others to meet." He frowned as they walked, catching the scent of a feline in the air.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 12:29 pm
Tom The Grinning Hound
Marco chuckled, watching Sunshine. He nodded. "I'm Marco." He said than looked up into the trees, where a Black Hawk-Eagle was looking down at them. "And that, is Reaper." He began walking again, moving towards the Den. "Come on Shine, you still have quite a few others to meet." He frowned as they walked, catching the scent of a feline in the air.

Sunshine nodded her head, and said hello to the Reaper before following Marco. She jumped, yipped and ran around Marco happily sometimes when she felt a burst of energy and the pure pleasure of knowing she had found a home.  

666BloodyHell666

4,750 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

ookamifenrir

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 12:40 pm
(my i join u guys rp)  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 12:46 pm
ookamifenrir
(my i join u guys rp)

((You have to PM the person in charge of this RP with what she is asking for)))  

666BloodyHell666

4,750 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

DarkWolfLove

Toothsome Werewolf

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 2:17 pm
At the sound of a muffled growl, Larka swung her fury towards the direction of the sound. In the dim light of the tunnel, she could barely make out the form behind Kaishin, but the Magick Kirias poured into the water gave off a faintly pulsing light. Her hackles stood on end and her tail raised aggressively. Her lips quivered as her fangs were bared and the snarl intensified in her throat and bubbled out.

"Trespassing? Sneaking around a Wolf Pack's territory? You clearly have a death wish," she exclaimed before lunging herself after the dark figure. She didn't know who it was, and she didn't care. The Alpha was injured and the entire Pack was in jeopardy already. She had to step up and make sacrifices, even if it meant herself.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 2:28 pm
Kaishin growled, he couldn't do much in his current state. If he moved, he ran the risk of re-opening his wounds. Now that the wolf was so close, Kaishin was able to get his real scent... and it was a familiar one.
"You're from the old pack. Aren't you?" he asked.  

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

iThumper

5,600 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 3:20 pm
Rai started to answer the male wolf, when the female sprung at him.
Rai let out a quiet muffled yelp in distress as he was swiftly pinned down by the wolf, closing his eyes tight he folded his ears back submissively, memories of his past punishments flashed through his mind, tensing as he waited to the wolf to tear into him.
" Oh no no no no"He pleaded with himself, remembering all the times Raiden had done the same. Whether he deserved it or not.
The impact knocked his breath out of him as he quickly went limp, putting up no resistance what-so-ever.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 6:03 pm
At the sound of faint growling I paused and swiviled my rounded ears. I realized the noise was comming from above me. I looked around to see if I could find a way up the cliff.
There was a small path that had been traveled by deer or goats, but I could fit. I quietly picked my way carefully up the cliff, stopping on a small ledge to listen.

Aakosir

Dangerous Businesswoman

7,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:49 pm
Kiba jumped off the cliff and landed in front of the alpha. "It is a pleasure to see you, alpha. I came to see if I can pick up an old scent, but it's nice to see you're well....sort of." He said, looking at the wounds.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:39 pm
Larka lowered her head and inched her sharp fangs closer and closer to the tender place on the Fox's neck. He gave up easily, as if this was not unusual or he was already broken. The growling subsided and she rolled her eyes upward to look at his face. "You too have been abused," she stated matter-of-factly.

The she-Wolf did not move from above him, but her posture relaxed slightly. Her tail hung and her hackles were smoothed down again. However, she kept her mouth over his neck, just in case.

DarkWolfLove

Toothsome Werewolf

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:54 pm
Kaishin looked up at the wolf that had greeted him. It was the one that showed up during the incident with Raiden. "I'm as well as I can be.... I apologise, I do not know your name...."
He looked over at Larka. "It is alright". he said. "I believe that he is just hungry. There is a large boar in the feast hall, I permit him to have his fill. In exchange, I will require information once I am healed". He closed his eyes again to rest them. Although the waters were healing his physical wounds, fatigue was catching up fast and he was on the verge of passing out.

Kirias entered the underground spring where the others were. Kaishin was still in the spring and the wolf that had carried him was standing a little too close for the Dragoness's comfort. Larka had a fox pinned to the floor, whilst Asiril simply looked on. "What's going on this time?" she muttered to herself. She was carrying a cloth bundle in her mouth and placed it on the ground. Inside it was a good portion of the boar as well as some fish. "I thought you might be hungry" she said to Larka, "So I brought you some food".
She walked over to the spring and soaked the cloth in it before applying the wet cloth to the injury on her side. Ahh.... that feels nice..." she said with a sigh. "I still cannot believe I let him tag me like that... It will not happen again".  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 154 155 156 157 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games