Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Dragon Hunter (open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Whedaba

Friendly Lunatic

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:40 am
Whedaba looked at Witch and nodded very slowly. He was going to allow it for this one time because he wanted to be back with Elara and away from the people surrounding them. "Yoo well rede once, thet es et. jest try to stey stell."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:41 am
Leo pats his neck softly then climbed up onto his back helping witch up. "I sure hope Leonis isn't causing too much trouble while we are away."  

PaladinCat

Moonlight Werewolf

Whedaba

Friendly Lunatic

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:34 pm
Whedaba felt Leo get on his back and motioned with his head for Witch to do the same. "Et's fene, jost get on end we ken be off." he was beginning to feel impatient, but understood the fact that Witch had no reason to trust him yet  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:03 pm
"why are we still here?"  

zandalza

7,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Supreme Supporter 500

sad witch

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:05 pm
-trying not to hurt whedaba and slowly climbed was still scarded got behind leo- "sorry."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:19 am
Mont called out to Elara as he slowed down his pace. He felt odd with Leonis pulling on his tail, so he tried to get free, by using the finger-trap technique. He smiled at the little cub. "Why do you keep pulling on my tail?"  

River of Time

Beloved Friend

7,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

PaladinCat

Moonlight Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:35 am
"I don't want to lose big brother and get lost" He giggled softly.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:16 pm
Whadaba felt Witch get on his back and adjusted for her extra weight, unfolding his wings so that they could be off. "Hold on teht, yoo two." after making sure they were both keeping themselves steadied on his back, he took one last look at his old home and then flew up into the air, quickly rising above the trees and heading for Elara's cave again.  

Whedaba

Friendly Lunatic

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100

sad witch

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:03 pm
-startled and a little scared, grabs leo- "were exactly are we going again?"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:04 pm
-following- 'i believe we because of you are going on an adventure. or something stupid." -he huffed-  

zandalza

7,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Whedaba

Friendly Lunatic

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:04 pm
Whedaba ignored Priest's gloomy comment and kept flying, coming into sight of Elara's cave after a few minutes of flying. he looked over his shoulder and said to Leo and Witch: "Heng on, thes meght be eh herd lendeng." He slowed down so that he could land, getting much closer to the ground than he normally would because of his two passengers on his back, and landing on the hard-packed ground with a loud thud.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 9:09 pm
-looks at the ground finally opening her eyes- "thank you. can i get down now? i think i am going to get sick flying is hard."  

sad witch

Whedaba

Friendly Lunatic

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 9:29 pm
Whedaba crouched down in front of the cave, making it easier for Witch and Leo to get off of him. "We heve lended, so get off eny teme yoo leke."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:19 pm
Leo jumped off and hugged Whedaba's neck "Thank you Whedaba" He ran into the cave looking for Mont, his little brother, and his mother.  

PaladinCat

Moonlight Werewolf

Whedaba

Friendly Lunatic

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:12 am
Whedaba waited for Witch to slide off of his back before following after Leo, finding Elara inside the cave and approaching her. "ava'yorn, myvish, svaklar re Mont vur Leonis?" he looked around for any signs of them, but his only guess was that they went to the forge, after all, there were not many places that one could go in Elara's home.  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff