Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Finished Role Plays and Archives
Crack, Guns, Sex, and Other Fun Things Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xxxCheshireCat

Shameless Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 6:04 pm
"Hmm, It depends on the pay," Alona replied with a shrug. "If it's better than what I'm earning as a... hostess, I may consider it," she continued.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 10:59 am
{{Work... Very busy right now with getting a catalog pushed out. I'm in charge of it, so I've had to be on top of it for the past two weeks. I do love it, though.}}

V nodded to the man when he thanked her and then went to the sink to wash her hands again. Then, she started putting things back in her doctor's bag.

When she heard Henry ask if the girls were ready to go to work, she quickly started scarfing down her eggs. They were slightly cold now, but she wasn't picky at the moment. She was hungry. She ate quickly as she silently began to wonder who the 'girls' were. She thought it would just be her.

Then, when Henry started talking to Alona about working at the company, she nearly choked on her eggs. What the hell could she do at a pharmacy? You had to have a license for that kind of work... not that Henry was too worried about legalities all the time. But what could she possibly do at a pharmacy?

V finished her eggs, put the fork and plate in the sink, and then grabbed her bag. "... I'm ready to go. I'll go wait by the door."

V headed toward the door to wait.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 8:43 am
"Something wrong, V..?" Henry mused as he looked at her, hearing her choke on her meal. Even as she tried to run for the door, he kept his eyes on her. Were the girls going to fight..? God he hoped so. Chick fights were always the best. The back of mind started to drift off, wondering if he could find videos of that..

"Well, seeing how I'm the boss, I can arrange you a better pay." He chuckled at Alona's response, though he still stared at V.

"I don't know what will be first. We're going to see endangered species." Valarie replied simply.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 4:35 pm
"Ah, that sounds fun." Jack mused, giving a smile.
"I hope it goes without a hitch." he added as the school came into sight.

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

xxxCheshireCat

Shameless Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 11:34 am
At V's choking, Alona glanced at the woman before returning her attention to Henry. She thought about it for a little bit, and considered the benefits. If he was able to do that she could stop fooling around with her clients, especially when most of them were disgusting old men. However, she hated having to rely on him again, this time for money. Henry had already had that man killed and he was allowing her to live with him.
"Maybe..." Alona replied.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 8:58 am
"You outta know better to think that." Isaac grunted, looking at Jack as if he were an idiot.

"When does ANYTHING ever go without a hitch?"

"Well, the choice is your's." Henry walked off for the stairs, as he still needed to get dressed and ready for work. It wasn't casual Friday yet.

"You don't need to choose today. Just know Theory's door is open." He added as he went upstairs.

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 11:29 am
Jack rolled his eyes.
"That's what I'M around for, Issac..."

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 9:21 pm
Alona remained silent and watched as Henry headed up to his room to get dressed. She thought about it a little longer before deciding that it wouldn't hurt to see what it was like. After all, she never had a real job before anyways.  

xxxCheshireCat

Shameless Sex Symbol

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 9:03 am
"So what about Dad? Better yet, does the school even know you're chaperoning? With a gun?"

After about five minutes, Henry came down stairs, now dressed in a suit and tie.

"Last chance before we head out." He called out to Alona, going straight the door.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 10:02 am
"While you were all asleep, I went ahead and installed a new security system in the compound....And a smaller one that follows Henry." Jack chuckled.

"And trust me. Your school stopped asking questions YEARS AGO..."

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

xxxCheshireCat

Shameless Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 3:56 pm
"Yeah, yeah," Alona replied following after Henry. "What do you do anyways?" she added.
She knew that Henry worked with pharmeceuticals but what was his role exactly?  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:22 am
"Dad doesn't work from home though. He works at an office." Isaac argued, glaring at Jack.

"You should be taking care of him. She's just going to the zoo. She'll be fine. I mean, really, what will they do? Dress up as penguins and kidnap her again?"

"Well, Alona, as I'm sure you know I own Theory Corp, a lovely pharmaceutical company which is always working to make better drugs, whether for treating or controlling illnesses, with a side effect list that isn't long enough to reach the North Pole." Henry answered, slightly chuckling at his joke as he hooked both of his arms around Alona and V's shoulders. He continued as he lead to the car, "That's our public face anyway. In the world all three of us are too aware of, I make some less than less legal drugs, weapons dealing, slave trading, hit jobs." They reached the car and Henry withdrew his arms from the girls.
"Basically, if you can think of it, there's a good chance I'm somehow involved with it." He spoke lowly, just loud enough they could make out his words as he unlocked his car to the girls could enter.

"And my role for both of these? Well, to be in charge. Make sure everything runs as smoothly as it needs to. Get it?"

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 11:02 am
"Midget. Assassins." Jack clarified.
"After THAT fun time, it's better I'm keeping an eye on you two. Henry has Cade around right now, and he also knows how to defend himself. Everything should be fine."

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 12:02 pm
"Do you even do anything since you're the one in charge?" Alona asks.
When Henry wraps his arms around her and V's shoulders, Alona glares at Henry as he leads them to the car. Of course there were two sides to Henry's business. All the men that were her clients had always been part of the underworld... Slave trading, he had said slave trading too. She was in no position to comment on it but that still bothered her. After all, Alona knew what it was like. However, it was none of her business what Henry, he needed to make a living for those two kids of his.
"I just thought of something. You're a good father..." Alona said, mostly to herself.  

xxxCheshireCat

Shameless Sex Symbol

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 11:49 pm
"Those guys were posing as kids. They can't possibly hope to pose as animals!" Isaac argued.
"And how can you keep an eye on me if you're on a field trip with her?"

"For the legal stuff? Most assign money to teams working on projects and theories so my money isn't wasted in dead ends." Henry replied simply. "Other than that, not much. I have other people to take care of everything else. On the other side of the business world, it's roughly the same. I oversee all trading, but most everything is handled by other guys. I tell them what I want done, and they do it. I rarely have to get directly involved." He got in the driver seat of his vehicle after V had taken the passenger.

He was caught off guard by Alona's sudden comment on his fatherhood, never expecting such words from her. She disliked children. Hell, Henry was sure she hated them, even his own. And the compliment itself.. even he doubted it. A good father wouldn't let his own kids get caught in the line of fire like he did.
"...What brings you to say this?" He asked curiously.

Finished Role Plays and Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games