Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Public Role Play Area
Of Mavericks and Hunters. -OPEN AND ACCEPTING- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 111 112 113 114 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cptflint

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 7:19 am
"If we want to get her memory units working again I know the parts we'd need but I want to deactivate her weapon systems first," he said.
"Weapons systems are controlled through the chip suite in the third slot from the right," Haley answered.
"You wouldn't happen to have any tools would you?"  
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 8:18 am
Tango rose his hand, every digit splitting off and revealing a plethora of electronic tools.

"After seven-hundred years, self-reliance is paramount."  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 9:07 am
"Haley..." Edge lowered her stance a bit to be level with the girl, staring at her with a mixture of worry and suspicion.
"Do you remember anything..? About your old life, the attack.. Hale, your alternate personality?"

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 2:44 pm
"No," she replied.
"Excellent," he replied, taking a small set of needle nose pliers. "You're not even really talking to Haley Edge. What you're talking to is... basically a really smart factory BIOS..." he explained, not sure if she would understand. He quickly removed the chip she had pointed out, then turned on the damaged parts. "Her memory units are probably fine but all the little fuses that keep them powered have blown."  

cptflint

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 6:22 pm
"You sure you should be doing street patch work then?" Edge asked, moving herself and Metal Man around to watch Steam's work.

"For all we know, Hale is in there too. Trapped most likely, hence why her systems are fried out. But still there, waiting for a door to open."

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 6:38 pm
Steam proceeded to remove the weapons systems chip suite and the wireless network adapter. "Just making sure he can't get out or do any damage once we eventually wake them up. I'm not going to do it here. I'll let someone more qualified look at her... like your father. Hale is definitely in there. None of her memory units are actually damaged... They're just not connected to power since the disposable fuses blew."  

cptflint

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 7:35 pm
"...I do have multiple stasis pods in the factory."  
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 8:28 pm
"You're just eager to have someone sleeping for hundreds of years, aren't you?" Edge scoffed, shaking her head a Tango.

"If you think you can help her without triggering Hale, then alright. I think we should just wait for base to send their squad and let them handle it."

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

cptflint

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 8:31 pm
"Yea we can wait now," he said closing her up. "I just needed to see that she was alright..."  
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 9:09 pm
Tango just gave a grunt as the sound of vehicles coming could be heard.  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 9:16 pm
"We can handle our own just fine." Edge said to Tango, before she began to move to another street.
"I'll see you guys at base. Don't want the others to see Metal just yet."

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 10:16 pm
Steam nodded. "yup," he replied giving her a wave before turning to tango and handing him the pliers. "Thanks..."  

cptflint

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 3:50 pm
Tango nodded.

"Now..To get back rest...I'm sure I'm not even supposed to be standing..." he said, walking off as well.

As he left, the vehicle arrived.

The man driving looked around.

"Steam, where are the others..?"  
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 7:31 pm
"Edge was just walking down the street with her new friend and I don't know where the hell Tango went. You didn't see her?" he asked as he pulled Haley into the vehicle.  

cptflint

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 7:34 pm
"We better get moving if we wanna remain unseen." Edge sighed, starting to get into a light jog.
"How fast can you run?"

Public Role Play Area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 111 112 113 114 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games