Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
X-men: Revolutions O/S/Always Accepting Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Baka-Slash-Chibi13 Nostalgia line continues!
Are you sure this isn't just because you've run out of new ideas? (Nope. :3 Just mixing in the golden oldies with the new and true.)
100%
 100%  [ 22 ]
Total Votes : 22

Foxi Doll

Alien Sex Symbol

8,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 1:45 am
User Image

Zeda "Dragon" Smith

All that matters in life is survival. . .

Out of the corner of her eye, Zeda caught sight of a crumpled form on the ground. It lay still, but what prevented her from disregarding it as another casualty of their intrusion was the inexplicable signs of forced captivity. She had just enough time to get to the unconscious girl and lift her up when the building exploded, making her stumble slightly. Still encased in her protective scaling, the dragon merely snorted as debris rained down around them.

Without further preamble, she lifted the girl over her shoulder fireman style and jogged back to the others. These people didn't strike her as those who kidnapped any and all without discretion. So that meant that whoever this was might be of importance, or great worth. Either way, better in their hands than those who lost her.

. . . But crushing the weak is nice too.

User Image
◦▹❊*◦▹❊*◦▹Sam Summerfall▹◦*❊▹◦*❊▹◦
aka Redemption
▹◦*❊▹◦*❊▹◦

Sing to me of lovely things. Of butterflies and angel wings. . .

Having just gotten the doors of the bus open, Sam was slammed against its steps as the building exploded. Letting the bunnies free of her grasp so that they were safe within the machine, she fought passed the pain in her chest that the impact had caused. It took her a panicked moment to take in a harsh breath, but the relief was short lived when she heard Sumina scream. Scrambling back onto her feet, Sam looked to see the sisters on the ground before her.

Immediately she went to Larusa's side, opposite of Sumina, and dropped to her knees. She surveyed the damage, particularly the pole sticking from the young girls chest. Without taking her eyes away, Sam reached over her shoulder and pulled one of her gold glistened feathers out of thin air.

"I can heal that, but we have to time it right. When I give you the signal, pull it out. Think you can do that?" she asked Sumina in a perfectly calm voice.

. . . Then grab my hand and hold me close. Save me from this earthly dose.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 2:24 pm
User Image

Masika Yejide ~Tempest

Tempest immediately threw up a wind shield around herself and whoever else she could when the building exploded, but the impact still knocked her back. At least it knocked her toward the bus.

((Bleh. Sucky post, but I didn't know what else to write...))  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 2:49 pm
SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath
Kitty Kat Rosetta
baka-slash-chibi13

User Image
Vincent Michaels - Chaos
Vincent grunted as the blast hurled him hard into the side of the bus, seeing that the scarred teen that had run out had also been hurled nearly to the bus, though the unexpected and brutal landing didn't seem to faze him.
User Image
Shindō grimaced slightly as he rose, brushing the dirt off of his body and not liking the stench of burned flesh; he knew he wasn't burned too badly, since he'd been going away from the source of the blast. His amber-gold eyes shifted, seeing the white haired woman not too far away.
OOC - Please do NOT ignore my posts.... it is one of the few things in roleplaying that truly pisses me off and makes me decide to quit a certain roleplay.
Beneath cloak -- User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 2:59 pm

..¤Location: She has no idea (facility) ¤.. >>--»Health: 20%-ish, enough to feint «--<< ..¤With: ¤.. >>--»OOC: Though her powers in her accepted profile aren't heat related, I'm trying to change them to basically Amara's powers. If Baka Slash permits, I might even change her to Amara AKA Magma, an original character, or at least a very similar original.

This isn't really a post for anyone to interact with...just wanted to get a post out there, and there is no way Ayla would wake up anyways. Besides, I didn't want her to have a memory when she is first introduced.
«--<<

User Image

If you suceed in changing your fate, has your destined fate truly been changed?

..¤¸¸.·´¯`·.¸·..>>--» «--<<..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸¤
xxx

Deep in her subconscious, Ayla could faintly register the hands of someone else's touch as she was lifted from the ground. A huge noise rang in her ears from the buildings explosion, and she could feel the heat blast towards her. The person must have used some sort of protection, as less debris then expected rained upon her. Her skin was still scraped and torn, as not all the flying chunks of metal missed.
Ayla, still unconscious, had a distant awareness of the scene. She knew she was sleeping, she knew there was an explosion, and she knew she could heal/be healed by fire, or heat, but she had no way of telling whoever saved her. She had to grasp any remaining energy to wake up, but she couldn't. A
And then a distint voice in her head spoke. It was a computer voice, Deleting all saved data Ayla's subconscious self wanted to scream. She was being attacked by malicious software, a weakness of her second mutant power; a technopath/walking computer. She knew when she was taken to the facility she was infected by several technical viruses, but she had no idea about one that would delete all her..."saved data". Her memories were being removed, maybe her entire personality. She would be nothing but a bank slate, she had to stop it...But how could she? She needed to wake up, quickly. 34% complete.

Kitty Kat Rosetta

Invisible Genius

9,250 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Timid 100
  • Friendly 100

KuroShii-tan

Newbie Sex Symbol

6,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 12:31 am
User Image Sumina wasn't hearing anything anyone was saying and having closed off her mind to everyone earlier, she couldn't really hear anyone's mind anyway. She pulled Larusa against her, hugging her and pressing her face into her little sister's shoulder. No one would be getting Larusa away from Sumina.

baka-slash-chibi13

User Image Larusa smilled at her sister then looked at Sam, shaking her head. It was already too late for her to be healed. She could feel her body getting cold and her vision started to blur and darken. She started to summon the last thing she would give to her sister. "Sumina.... I'll be alright.... Stop crying..." She said looking at the side of her sister's head as she tried to comfort her sister.

Kaosujin Ryu

Foxi Doll

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Kitty Kat Rosetta

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 2:51 am
User Image

Zeda "Dragon" Smith

Coming up to the rest of the group, Zeda took in the scene. It was chaotic. Propping the girl against the side of the bus, she took a moment to center herself. It would not do for all of them to lose their heads in this deadly environment. The girl she had set down was dirty, and her clothes were singed, but other than a few small scrapes seemed to be in one piece. That didn't mean she was alright, but it was of little concern to Zeda at the moment. The dragon was no healer, so she concentrated on what she was more suited for.

"Alright, everyone on the bus. This field trip is over," she announced as she hopped up the steps and tried to turn the vehicle to life. A few turns of the key, followed by a few chugs from the engine and she cursed softly.

"Anyone know how to fix a heap like this?" she called out the open doorway. They had only a short time before this place was likely to go up in smoke.

User Image
aka Redemption
▹◦*❊▹◦*❊▹◦

Sam let out a frustrated sigh.

"Honestly. And you guys give me a hard time about being dramatic," she scowled as she tossed her primrose hair away from her face. "If you won't do it, fine. Just have to do it myself."

Squaring her shoulders, Sam took a deep cleansing breath before stabbing herself in the neck with the dart. The golden shimmer sunk into her skin, leaving a purely white feather behind. Dropping it to the ground, Sam then grabbed the most dangerous of the poles, the one that was piercing Larusa's lung. Her hands began to glow as she laid one of them at the base, touching the bloody flesh there.

"Sweet darling, don't go. We've still so many games to play.
So many dreams to make, foods to eat and words to say.
With sunset so near, I fear you may sleep
Never returning, such a faithful leap.
A grief so deep, like a raging sea
Will swallow us all, if you should flea."

As Sam sang her made up song, she gave a tug and pulled the pole free. When the blood began to flow, she thrust her healing power into it, forcing the fluid to return to the veins, reversing the damage of the flesh. She would be damned if they lost another. If she lost another. If she could not save just one person, then what good was her gift?

"Do not let the stars come out.
Not yet, not yet, sweet darling.
A storm is coming, do not doubt.
We need to stand together, darling."

KuroShii-tan

Foxi Doll

Alien Sex Symbol

8,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Kitty Kat Rosetta

Invisible Genius

9,250 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 6:26 pm

..¤Location: She has no idea (facility) ¤.. >>--»Health: 20%-ish, enough to feint «--<< ..¤With: ¤.. >>--»OOC:
«--<<

User Image

xxx

Ayla silently screamed, her mind slipping deeper and deeper into subconsciousness while the virus attacked her memory. She distantly knew she had to do something, or her entire self would be erased, replaced by a blank slate. She couldn't let that happen. 56% complete. Ayla could feel herself forgetting, losing her memories, and the more she lost the less she could do. She was forced to sleep, knowing that when she woke up, it would be a different person, she would be lost within her subconsciousness. Wake up... But she wouldn't, not until the job was done. There was only one thing she could do, and it might not even work.
Concentrating, Ayla's mind went into backup mode as she created a folder-like door in her memory, pushing everything in. Similar to a real computer, Ayla was creating a backup folder, for when she lost everything, it could all still be accessed. Of course, when she woke up, she would have no idea it existed. Ember...Ember...Remember...Ember... She silently repeated over and over while she re-named her "folder" ember. She needed to remember, the files name was ember. "Ember...ember...

100% complete

Ayla began to cough harshly, and shake violently. Her body sat bolt upright, but her vision was filled with black. She couldn't talk, she couldn't move, only cough and shake.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 10:40 am
User Image
Usagi Hiromoto
A.K.A Tesla

--------------------
Usagi noticed something bizarre. He could hear the explosion, yes, but the forces from the blast seemed to pass straight through him. He looked at his hands, seeing his flesh shimmering with electricity. For a split second, the explosion cause Usagi to turn into his full electronic form. But he quickly remedied that. Next was an new interesting power Usagi had never been exposed to before. The ability to see electricity flow through people. While in his electronic form, he'd noticed that everyone looked different. Upon a second attempt, Usagi realized that he could see the electrical flow inside everyone bodies and brains. The spark of Larusa was fading fast. "... I can try my hand with the car but..." Just then, the hood of the car popped open, and Deadpool rolled out of it. Quite literally rolled. Deadpool sat up for a moment. "Of course it wont start! I pulled this out so no one could take off without me." Deadpool said, holding the car battery under his arm. Deadpool began to put the car battery back, asking as he worked, "Where's David?" He looked around. He really was no where to be found.
David didn't have time to get out of the building any sort of normal way. He'd been forced to crash out the back of the facility, only barely avoiding a lethal explosion for his charge. David slowly walked back to the bus, his little blind friend still in one piece. David stopped when he said Sumina and Larusa. "... Someone is going to die." David said quietly.
--------------------
I am the spark of knowledge

Kaiga13

KuroShii-tan

Newbie Sex Symbol

6,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 9:15 pm
User Image Larusa coughed up blood when Sam pulled the pole out of her chest. She felt the blood filling her lung as Sam healed her wound. She held up a ball of her own power, the last of her power held in her hand as she pushed the sphere into Sumina's body. The elder sister gasped and looked at her sister as Larusa closed her eyes, putting her hand on Sam's. "Thank you Sam. I'm sorry. I don't think I was meant to stay here. Don't blame yourself please....." she said then looked back at her sister. "Sumina, I love you.... I'm... Sorry...." She said quietly as her eyes closed the last time.

baka-slash-chibi13

User Image Sumina looked at her sister, panic setting in. "Larusa... Larusa..." She shook her sister's body, the power surging through her body temporarily suppressed. "Larusa I'm sorry! Please don't go, I'm sorry." She said, shaking her sister. She couldn't lose Larusa. She had only just started to get along with her sister again, she didn't want to lose her now. She hugged the body, pieces of rubble and other loose items began to float into the air as her emotions began to take control of her power.

Kaosujin Ryu

Foxi Doll

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Kitty Kat Rosetta

((Very generic death, but I'm having writers block right now))  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 10:04 pm
Lich

User Image
Darion had been sitting in the "holding" area Weapon-X had designated him to. It was about 3 feet wide, and 10 feet long. It felt like being cramped in a closet, but with a steel door that didn't open from the inside. There was a toilet, a sink, and a small bet in the tiny space.

He didn't know how long he had been stuck in there, but it felt like forever. The days had all blurred together, creating one long memory of sitting in the cramped cell that was his home now. "Uncooperative" and "Failed project" were the words that were used to describe him, but Darion cared little about the humans that kept him locked up...no, not humans.

Monsters.

The creatures that brought him here had taken advantage of a young boy with no home and no home. They told him he'd be great, that he would usher in a new age of mutants. And they were right, he did become great. He turned out just exactly as they had wanted. A biological machine of war. An artificial mutant made to kill. A weapon of mass destruction without the politics, without the legal crap, without the clean up.

However, what they weren't expecting was Lich's...no Darion's outright betrayal. As the boy grew older, he began to see his place in the world. He wasn't a person, but a gun waiting to be pointed at it's target. This was never what he had wanted.

It came as a surprise when Darion sucked the life out of the leading scientists. The security had tried to detain him, but to no avail. He used the bodies of his former masters to assault them, bringing their lives to a close. As Lich's assault lasted, the more the dead began to over take the facility. Staff and personal had been evacuated before Lich's numbers became too great.

It took a special team to take down Lich. They were given orders to keep him alive so his genes could be salvaged and re-purposed. The end to Darion's rampage was quick and it wasn't long after that he found himself waking up in this steel closet for the first time.

He smirked, "What a waste..." he said to himself. Though something was off about the day he was destined to escape. He had not been served food, which was odd. At first he shrugged it off as merely forgetful staff, or purposely cruel treatment.

Then the rumbling came, along with Lich's cell shaking violently. It didn't take long for Darion to feel the heat, and soon after, the door to his cell busted open in an explosion of fire.

-

Darion's body hurt all over, everything ached and burned when he came to. He was lying on a bed of rubble, but there was something he hadn't seen in a very long time. The sky.

Slowly, the weak mutant began to try and stand, but felt a severely sharp pain shoot through his leg originating from his shin. When he looked down to see what caused his leg to burn with agony. His eyes widened upon seeing multiple thin bars of steel sticking out of his right shin. Not only that, but his left arm was pinned under the sink and a portion of a wall from his cell. Not crushed, merely pinned.

"Well isn't this just fantastic," he strained to say. His muscles ached and he could feel the pain of burns on about half of his body. Hell, he probably even had a few broken ribs.

In the distance, he could hear voices, but his current position did not allow him to turn to see who it was that was still hanging around. Looking back down at his leg, Lich took a few quick deep breaths. "Ok...lets take this nice and slo-ARRRGHHH" He shouted as he forced his leg off the steel spikes that he impaled it.

He wanted to scream and cry, but he kept his mouth closed, shutting his eyes and mouth as he let loose a string of curses in his own mind. After a few moments, he relaxed again, muscles loose, and now he had only one more obstacle, his pinned arm. Lich slowly scooted his body, curling his uninjured leg and placing his foot on the portion of wall.

Darion took a few more quick breaths before taking a deep one and holding it. He pushed against the wall with all his strength, managing to get it just loose enough to pull his arm out. Once freed, Darion's body immediately collapsed. He was hurt and weak. I'm sure there's something I can drain from. He thought to himself, attempting to look around his position, not seeing much. It was then that he heard a woman crying. However, Darion was too weak and in pain to investigate.  

Muerto_Ojo

Romantic Noob

2,250 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Hygienic 200

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 5:42 am
SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath
Kitty Kat Rosetta
baka-slash-chibi13

User Image
Vincent Michaels - Chaos
Vincent gritted his teeth as Deadpool popped out. "He probably made a back door," he snapped, feeling the healing factor he had starting to take care of his injuries, though it would be quite a while before they were healed.
User Image
Shindō sneered at Deadpool before he stalked to the mercenary and backhanded him across the face. "You are irritating, and I tend to kill what irritates me," he growled as razor sharp silvery foot and a half long blades slid out between his knuckles through the skin. He cocked his head, his keen hearing picking up a muffled yell though he ignored it. "Death will come to us all eventually, so who gives a damn when it strikes?" he snapped at Usagi.
OOC - Please do NOT ignore my posts.... it is one of the few things in roleplaying that truly pisses me off and makes me decide to quit a certain roleplay.
Beneath cloak -- User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 7:43 pm
User Image

Zeda "Dragon" Smith

Zeda jumped, a curse hissing from her lips as Deadpool made his appearance. 'Well that answers that question at least,' she thought sardonically as the man replaced the battery. Leaving them to get it ready, Zeda went back to the girl she had found. At first she was only going to take her up and set her in one of the seats, but she stopped when she saw the state she was in. No one had noticed, in their individual moments.

"Hey! This one is convulsing," Zeda stated, not sure to whom she might be telling. She had no idea how to help, but the jerking movements were alarming, compelling her to do something useful. Maybe if she could get the cat girl's attention. She seemed to finally be finished with the body, for the girl looked dead enough to the dragon.

"Someone get over here!"

User Image
aka Redemption
▹◦*❊▹◦*❊▹◦

The world suddenly went silent for Sam. A calming ring filled her mind, even as she stared down at Larusa's dead form. Her hands shook lightly, covered in the girls dark blood, the glow of her power fading back to normal. She could feel her own rapid heart pounding, but she could not hear it, as if the muscle was trying to force Larusa's to pound with it. Time ceased to hold a meaning for her as she watched Sumina mourn her sister's death.

"No. Not another one. Not again," she whispered, as she rocked back onto the balls of her feet. Standing up, Sam never stopped looking down at the sisters. "I tried. I did my best. And even after all of this time, I still couldn't save anyone." Her voice remained soft and nearly out of breath. It was the only thing she heard, besides the ringing.

Turning towards the destroyed building, Sam started to walk. Tears brimmed her eyes, blood slid down the side of her face from the cut on her forehead. Her eyes lost focus and she continued to murmur. Each step she took caused a small tremor, although she never noticed. When she was very near the rubble, she tripped on a bit of it and stumbled to her knees. It was here that she covered her eyes with her hands and wept. After a few seconds, she looked at the offending concrete and began to punch it as hard as she could. The pain it caused was sharp, but it helped to clear the ringing and the heartache.

ooc sad haha figured I'd help Lich make his entrance. lol Especially when he is so like Sam! ^'^ I'm sooo sad to have Larusa gone tho! And I hope you haven't forgotten that little mission I gave you for Sumina!)

Muerto_Ojo

KuroShii-tan

Foxi Doll

Alien Sex Symbol

8,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Kitty Kat Rosetta

Invisible Genius

9,250 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 7:58 pm

..¤Location: She has no idea (facility) ¤.. >>--»Health: 20%-ish, enough to feint «--<< ..¤With: ¤.. >>--»OOC: Do any of the characters have a cell phone? xD
«--<<

User Image

xxx

Ayla was panicing. She had no idea what was going on, she she was shaking, rapidly coughing, where she was, even.....who she was. Her mind was a blank slate, no memories, no past emotions or even an idea of what was going on...not even a name. The only thing that repeated in her mind while she shook was the word...(the name?) ember.
It seemed to click in her head, not bringing back memories but knowledge. Ember, fire, heat, mutant...She was a mutant...a mutant with fire and heat and ember...and something else...she could do something else completely unrelated...But what was it?
Her conscious began to reach out, attempting to grasp anything she could. She felt the minds of the people around her, could she be a telepath as well? No...she couldn't read any thoughts, or emotions...but...rather...signals...clicks and beeps and technological vibrations. She wasn't sensing other people's minds, but the technology around her, cell phones, automobiles, communicators. If she could access one, maybe she could get some answers.
Still with no control over her spazzing physical body, Ayla's mind began searching for a device to contact with. A cell phone, even a blue tooth, once she found one and gained enough energy and control to access it, maybe she can figure things out.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 8:03 pm
Lich

User Image

The slightest movements sent bolts of torment up Darion's leg. He knew he couldn't lay in the same spot forever. He had to get up, find something to drain and heal himself. Darion's tolerance for pain had never been particularly high. It was his mutant ability to suck the life force out of victims that had caused Darion to endure so much.

The mutant took a long deep breath followed by a multitude of quick ones. It took all he had to not scream out in agony as he attempted to stand up. His leg cried at him, throbbing with such great pain that he was surprised he didn't pass out. After grabbing onto a stray metal pipe, Darion was able to haul himself upwards, putting as little weight on his injured leg as possible.

Once standing, the mutant sighed in relief. He looked over himself and had a good assessment of his wounds. His leg was the most major of the injuries. He could feel his ribs aching, they had to be broken, at least two or three. His left arm was charred from his wrist up to his shoulder. They weren't the worst injuries he'd ever sustained (except for his shin), but they would take more than a few trees. He'd need a whole human.

It was then that Darion had noticed the crying hadn't stopped and there was a rhythmic thumping accompanied the weeping. Someone in misery? Someone he could take advantage of and prolong his life? Perhaps. With intent to kill, Darion grasped onto the concrete slab that stood vertically and shuffled along. After a few, agonizing moments and no less painful steps, Darion was staring at the back of a woman who was weeping.

He almost pitied her. Whatever it was that caused her to cry in such a manor was clearly no small matter. The only thing he took comfort in was knowing she wouldn't feel much for very long. Soon she would be nothing but dust drifting within the forgotten ruins of the former weapon-x facility. With that, Darion took his first few couple of agonizing steps towards the woman, reaching out to take her flesh in his grasp and drain her dry of her sorrows, as well as her life. Well, he would have, had he not tripped and fallen down, landing right behind her.

(OOC: Sorry about not replying sooner. I would have, but I had to go out of town for two days in a row unexpectedly >.< sorry to keep you waiting Foxi)  

Muerto_Ojo

Romantic Noob

2,250 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Hygienic 200

Foxi Doll

Alien Sex Symbol

8,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 6:38 pm
User Image
aka Redemption
▹◦*❊▹◦*❊▹◦

It sounded wrong, that last pound of her fist to the unforgiving cement. At first she thought it was the bracelet that dangled dented and misshapen from her wrist. Then she realized the noise was far louder than the others, although her hand was already numb from the pain, and it was coming from behind her. At first the young woman looked confusedly at her abused hand. Blood seeped from her knuckles and palm.

Then she felt the remnants of pain not her own. A life force very near called out to her, making her hazy shock snap back into a hyper focus. Whoever was behind her, for she could tell without looking that it was a person, nothing had that big an energy pool save man, was hurt severely. Her body instantly reacted, while her mind whirled to catch up. Sam realized belatedly, after she was already knelt before the fallen person, she did not know him.

But it didn't matter to her. Seeing him on the ground, nearly unconscious from his injuries, she did what she always did. What she only ever could. Sam's power flared to glorious life in her hands as she laid them on his shoulders. She shimmered in golden light as she fed her life force into the young man whom she did not know. It seemed fitting somehow and yet cruel in her eyes, to heal one when she could not save another.

Luckily for him, she had plenty of stored energy to spare. In fact the influx of her power caused the mechanism in her bracelet to malfunction and disarm. When it died, her wings suddenly became visible. They arched high over her head, sheltering them both from the drifting ash. Pink tinged feathers floated gently from their framework, revealing stone callused bone beneath the plumage.

"Dear stranger
Be you fallen foe, or lost ally
Hear my words and ask us why
should the world weep for us, who have to stay
when heaven is full and hell, the only way
we stand before a precipice
upon such unsteady ground
should we wait until we fall
Or leap, the biggest test of all"

Sam continued her poetry, feeding her power into the young man, aiming it towards the weakest points in his aura. The only thing she noticed out of place was the speed and efficiency in which the power moved, as if it was being pulled and directed without her help. As if it was being drawn from her, instead of being poured into him.

ooc sad It is quite alright, my dear. ^'^ I completely understand. Life has a way of beckoning at the least likely of times. But on with the show, as they say.)

Muerto_Ojo

Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces