Welcome to Gaia! ::

Matope

Back to Guilds

Tags: matope, kimeti, pets, breedables, Role-playing 

Reply OOC
Flight Rising Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 308 309 310 311 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SilverShieldwolf

Alien Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 7:36 pm
She is pretty, Khrys.

Vash: Yes! It makes keeping them a bit harder, but I love some of them.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 7:46 pm
Quote:

The server came back up before Akiribird could get home to tend your dragons. If you have hungry dragons or a lost bonus, we’ll be resolving that tonight. smile Resolved.

Cricket2008

Familiar Shapeshifter

8,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • First step to fame 200
  • Hero 100

Vashtya

Tipsy Hoarder

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 8:06 pm
yay! Glad to hear they fixed it! biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 8:13 pm

I have a black/soil/somethinginthebluerange tundra girl that I would love to trade with someone for.. something else. anything else. pls.
so if you want a dragon with a black primary and are willing to trade something hit me up? because I love her but she's related to a good bit of the dragons in my lair and that isn't good for breedz.

grayseasons

Tiny Trickster

SilverShieldwolf

Alien Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 8:21 pm
PeanutButterpies

I have a black/soil/somethinginthebluerange tundra girl that I would love to trade with someone for.. something else. anything else. pls.
so if you want a dragon with a black primary and are willing to trade something hit me up? because I love her but she's related to a good bit of the dragons in my lair and that isn't good for breedz.

I have a mirror female
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 8:51 pm
You can pick any of the unnamed in my lair if you like, PB. c:

ALSO BUSINESS IDEA please help
So I've come up with a idea, I dunno if anyone else is doing it atm because I haven't checked yet, but whatever. Anyway, it's basically an Exalt Stable.
Breed lots of your basics, let them grow to adults, train them to lvl. 5 and then sell for a base price. Basically trying to cash in on the desire for dominance.

Do you think it would work? >o<  

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

grayseasons

Tiny Trickster

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 8:59 pm

Hell yeah that'd work Ruri, I know people will snatch dragons that are 7k and lower off the AH for exalting so I see no reason why that stable wouldn't work. Sounds like a great excuse to breed REAAALLY AWFUL UGLY couples together and see what combinations come out of the pair too hehehehehehe.

Thanks for the offer guys! I'm not a fan of mirrors but I'll think about both offers because those too are really pretty and kind of go in my exception zone for mirrors * u *

EDIT:
SCREAMS INTO THE ABYSS I WON THIS BEAUTIFUL SPIRAL
User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 9:07 pm
OHMAN. That Spiral is cuuuute

And I know Wind Flight has something like that (not people selling them, just working together to get a force of dragons ready to exalt) for our holiday.  

Dizzy_Kat

Hardcore Bibliophile

19,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Partygoer 500

SilverShieldwolf

Alien Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 9:10 pm
Ruri: You have so many mirrors! They are pretty though.

Congrats PB  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 9:12 pm

Ahhhh thanks ; u ;
It was from this tumblr, they're doing another giveaway in a day or two so go take a look. Also sometimes in posts they have silly things (like in the post with the mulberry/orange guardian, they showed how he changed to a ridge and at the end said the first two people to find the bbies from a breeding he did in the lair got them) that you can win and give pretty good advice so it's not a bad blog to follow
AND NOW IM RUNNING OUT OF LAIR SPACE

grayseasons

Tiny Trickster

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 9:15 pm
That is a lovely Spiral. <3

I'd preferably like to start an Exalt Stable with quite a few other people, so there's a good supply. Selling at I'd say, 12-15k or something like that. c: So yeah, we wouldn't care who bought them or what flight, haha. <3

And we name them before we send them off, so there are no sad Unnamed babies. >o>

@SSW: Mirrors are my weakness. ;o;  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 9:18 pm

Oh ALSO
So if you like ridges/pearls and would like a chance to grab one cheap this thread has some reserves for some half rare/half starter pairs that are only 40k total for a baby. The price doesn't change if you get a rare baby or not and if a baby you want isn't in the breeding, you can still stay on the list and wait until the next breeding without having to pay anymore. So you know, if any of the pairs are your thing it's a really cheap chance of getting a ridge/spiral

edit:
I wouldn't mind helping you out with it Ruri! And yes, name allll the babies so they aren't left unnamed ; u ;

grayseasons

Tiny Trickster

Dizzy_Kat

Hardcore Bibliophile

19,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 9:27 pm
I might be interested in helping out with that. I've got three pairings set up now, but still plenty of mismatch dragons in my lair I could donate babies from.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 9:28 pm

I'm pretty much thinking the black/soil tundra I have can help with the cause. I don't think she's pretty enough for normal breedings or anything buttttttt she's still a pretty little doll.

grayseasons

Tiny Trickster

Vashtya

Tipsy Hoarder

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 9:36 pm
oooh, gorgeous spiral! biggrin Congrats, PBPies! *w*  
OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 308 309 310 311 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games