Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
A Dangerous Game Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2016 10:01 pm
User Image

It was nice to hear silent confirmation that Charlotte was surprised. He loved it. It was like a dream come true, being a step ahead of her. It wouldn't last long, so he reveled in the blissful victory before hearing her threat. He was two steps ahead of her.
"Feel free, Big Sis. If you can make it through the traps I set up myself, then I accept your challenge." Of course, there were no traps, but he wanted her to be a least a little unsure of himself. "Hey Char, what're you doing on Saturday? You still planning on upsetting Mom by refusing to go shopping with him?" he asked.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2016 11:10 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Charlotte considered Daniel's proposition. She'd go in anyway, but she'd at least be cautious. That would slow her down.
When asked about Saturday, she responded with, "I was, yes. Why?" She hated shopping, always insisting that if it fit her then it was fine and that shopping took time out of her work schedule.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2016 11:19 pm
User Image

"First of all, you don't deserve how nice Mom is towards you," he said, making sure Charlotte knew yet again that she was hurting Ellery's feelings when she rejected him. "Second, I propose a challenge. Can you meet me at Decius' lab?"

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2016 11:23 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

"If you want to buy a dress with him then by all means, go ahead. Someone like you would fit far better in one." Besides, she had already agreed to taking Ellery to lunch tomorrow, and she was more than sure that would turn into shopping, whether she wanted it or not. Saturday would be more of a day for her to recover from that.
When the proposition came, Charlotte made a sound similar to a snort. "You can't be serious. He'll rip us to shreds if he sees us anywhere near his precious asylum."

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2016 11:44 pm
User Image

"You kidding? He'll let Julian have whatever he wants, even if it means letting me play in the arena. And that's what I challenge you to." He steeled his gaze, eyes flashing. "Whoever kills the most zombies wins."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2016 11:56 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

"Oh please, I have better things to do than humoring you and your childish games," Charlotte sighed over the phone. "Why do you even want to do that? Can't handle taking actual missions? Or are there none left for you?"

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2016 12:01 am
User Image

Daniel rolled his eyes. "Fine, if you really think you can't beat me, then alright," he said, moving to hang up.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2016 12:18 am
Mayah Playah

User Image

"Wait."
Of course it would work. Charlotte's pride was fragile around her idiot brother, and anything he said could easily rile it. "What time?" Her words were short but they were curt. She was angry.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2016 10:45 pm
User Image

Daniel smirked, happy that the hag had taken the bait. "6 AM. Don't be late." Hanging up, he looked to Julian. "That's it. It's gonna happen."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2016 11:26 pm
Mayah Playah
Should we time skip to it?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Julian Rieux

"Alright," Julian cheered sleepily. "How are you going to practice for that? Shoot at random people?"

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2016 12:02 am
User Image

"Maybe later. For right now, I'm content to keep my arms around you." Nuzzling Julian's neck, he smiled and felt himself drift off, happier than he ever thought he could be.

Awesome nerd
Yooooooou do it

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2016 12:22 am
Mayah Playah

User Image

~~~

Charlotte gazed at the asylum from the hidden foliage of the trees. It was just as creepy as ever. It gave off the appearance of an abandoned asylum, but inside it looked like a hospital, save the flickering lights, bloody walls, and screams at a distance. She had been there only a few times because of her Father visiting, and she had seen the stuff of nightmares. People far too deformed to truly be called a person, creatures that shouldn't have existed, things that horror movies dreamed of recreating.
And of all the people for her idiot brother to date, it had to be the kid that played here.
Whatever the case, it was empty. Decius didn't seem to be roaming around and she didn't see that doctor and cop. Waiting for one of the creatures to walk away from its current patch of patrolling grass, she hopped over the brick wall from her spot on the tree, landing on the dead garden. The creature paused at the slight thumping sound, but by the time it turned around Charlotte was already inside.

It didn't take long for her find the zombie pit. It was a courtyard that had been built to be about the size of a small city, located at the very middle of the asylum. Encasing the pit was a wall of glass constructed by Decius himself. It was see through, but its strength was ten times stronger than steel. Not even the strongest creature could break through, and there were plenty of strong people.
Julian walked over a couple minutes after she arrived. "Oh wow, you got here fast," he blinked.
"I like to be on time, unlike some people," Charlotte responded. She wanted to crack more subtle insults, but decided against it. She'd make plenty of them once she beat Daniel at his stupid contest. "So how will this work?"
Julian pointed his thumb to a wall some ways behind him that had a row of one-way glass lining it. "Once I close you guys in I'll go to the control panel and monitor your guys from there. My parents and your dad have gone in there to train plenty of times, so Grandpa put a feature on there to keep track of how many zombies get killed by people. I'll do the same, watching out for you guys, until about dinnertime. There are some zombies that are stronger than others, so they'll count as more points. If things get too hectic or our parents find us then I'll stop the game and get you guys out as fast as I can."

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2016 12:31 am
User Image

Daniel leaned on a wall, his arms crossed as he ignored the insult and listened to the rules. He looked out to the arena, scratching his cheek in thought before nodding and going towards his sister. "We can't sabotage each other, and this is all about skill. Don't play dirty, hag." Before grabbing the door to get into the pit, he reached out for Julian's waist, pulling him in for a quick kiss. With a cheeky smile on his face, he opened the door for his sister and waited for her to get through before walking in himself, black gloves snug on his hands as he reached to adjust his belt. "Best of luck, Sis," he said, moving to his end of the pit as they waited for the doors to open and zombies to be unleashed.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2016 6:31 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Charlotte exhaled slowly through her nose. She looked stoic as ever, though it was a mask to hide her disgust at the unnecessary PDA presented before her. Daniel did that on purpose, she was sure. He was so excited to show off his relationship. Please.
She looked at the doors as they opened, but before she walked through, Julian moved towards her, holding something out. "Here," he said, handing something identical to Daniel. "It's a map of the place. It looks small out here but then you go in and it's easy to get lost." Once the two had their maps and were inside, Julian closed the door on them, turning the wheel and sealing it shut. Now they wouldn't be able to get out even if they tried.
He ran to the control panel and pressed the several buttons controlling the cages. A buzzer went off. He had told Decius that he would play with the zombies today, so there wouldn't be any suspicion on his side. Of course, he still had to keep track of the security cameras to make sure he didn't pop up for a mini-visit.

Charlotte gazed upward as she heard the buzzer, watching emergency lights through the windows flashing red. This would surely attract that scientist's attention. Those two kids better have thought this through.
She looked back down at the arena. There were different areas of it. The part they were in looked like a pit, with only the dirt surrounding them. Across the area was a forest looking area, to the left of it were a few broken buildings that reminded her of a post-apocalyptic city, and to the right was a western town looking area that she could only assume was meant to be there out of sheer playfulness.
She tugged at the strap over her chest, feeling the reassuring nudge of her sniper rifle at her back. Her eyes trained on the forest. She'd use that as a sniping spot.
She took one step, then-
FLICK!
-the lights went out.
The entire area was covered in darkness. Charlotte could barely make out her brother's silhouettes from the dim lights outside of the pit. What greeted her next was the horrible, grinding sound of metal against metal. It was heavy, that meant there were multiple areas making that sound. It stopped, then she heard dry hisses and groans. Footsteps, unsteady and drunk, testing out their area. She clenched her jaw. This was ridiculous. Were they meant to fight in the dark?
Almost as if hearing her thoughts, the lights flashed back on. Charlotte winced at the sudden change of light, lifting her gloved hand to help shield her eyes. When she regained her sight, her eyes widened at the sight of a zombie (with a loose jaw) a few feet away from her. What-?
The zombie gurgled what might've been a snarl and lunged out of her. She dodged, but barely. She glared at Daniel. Was this some kind of sick joke? A trick to give her a disadvantage?!

Julian, however, stared intently at the pit. The lights went out so whoever went in wouldn't get the few second advantage. It wasn't always like that. It was added in about ten years ago to Mr. Waltz's suggestion. According to his dad, Mr. Waltz wanted to get used to relying on more than just his sight. Sometimes he went in when the lights stayed out.
It looked like Charlotte wasn't on that level. He also vaguely made out the sight of a sniper rifle. Was that her only weapon? She wouldn't have any luck with close combat. He looked at Daniel.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2016 8:47 pm
User Image

Daniel tucked the map into his pocket, his shoes kicking the dirt a little as they waited inside. He glanced upwards, watching the flashing red lights. Turning his eyes forward, he closed his eyes, inhaling and exhaling slowly. His sister was brilliant, and had much better aim than her, but he had trained for years to master close combat. He knew he would never exceed her in aim, given her genetics, but this? He could do it. He had to center himself first, then-
FLICK!
He'd forgotten all about the lights.
Opening his eyes, Daniel took advantage of his previous action to glance around, his eyes more adjusted to the dark than that of his sister's. Julian had given him a few hints, but not about how to handle this. What would his father do?
Before he could answer that, the lights came back on. He winced and stepped backwards, narrowly escaping the path of a zombie. Reaching into his belt, he closed his eyes and lashed out, the cleaver in his belt swinging out to dislodge the zombie's head. He stepped down and stomped the head, elbowing the body away before opening his eyes again and attacking the next one. His coat moved and shifted with his movement, revealing a belt full of weapons, with only two guns, five knife-like weapons, and two types of sword. He'd been very much prepared, unlike his sister, but he wasn't about to check on her.
He swung the cleaver out again, two heads dropping to the ground and squishing disgustingly as his heavy boots came down on them to crush them before kicking the bodies away. "You still kicking, Char?" he called out, smirking before feeling a zombie shove at him. He lurched forward, the cleaver flying out of his hands and into his sister's direction.
Daniel grunted in irritation, just barely managing to pull a short, machete-like weapon out and slice the head of the attacking creature off.

Awesome nerd

one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games