Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● OOC
Official OOC Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2016 6:26 pm
Chandra Panesar

I see, I hope you have fun then! From what I've seen most of the thread's aren't too fast paced, so you shouldn't have troubles keeping up. I got an invite a few days ago myself and since I haven't done any group rps in a while I thought it might be fun to try out.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2016 6:30 pm
SoujiAtsumi

Hey, maybe Esme will even run into one of your characters. smile If he isn't too busy hiding from everyone. XD  

Chandra Panesar

Melodious Angel

25,500 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Winged 100

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2016 6:33 pm
Chandra Panesar

Haha, that would be fun, you know how much I love your characters X) At the moment I only have one, Sahar, but maybe later depending on how things go I'll make some more.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2016 7:09 pm
SoujiAtsumi

I love yours, too. Maybe I should poke around and check out this Sahar. 8D  

Chandra Panesar

Melodious Angel

25,500 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Winged 100

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2016 7:36 pm
Chandra Panesar

You're more than welcome too. He's an old character that's been revamped, I'm still not sure if I like him better this way to not tbh ^ ^;;  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2016 7:40 pm
SoujiAtsumi

Ooo, he's a sweetheart. No surprise there. XD Oh, man. I already owe so many posts in CoD. But I think I have time before I need to post Esme. I'm going to see if I can set him up with a job to go to. Then, depending on the in game time of day, I may well start him there. It will give me a great way in.  

Chandra Panesar

Melodious Angel

25,500 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Winged 100

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2016 8:05 pm
You know, so far my character has 2 female friends, and a run in with another female...
Based on my previous light hearted rp characters, he's on the road to comparison to a harem protagonist...  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2016 8:09 pm
Chandra Panesar

Thank you! You should be fine, I don't midn waiting for your posts, I'm sure Fawn doesn't either and the roleplay day's been extended so it won't change anytime soon. Just don't overwork yourself -pats-  

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100

Coheart

Demonic Prophet

14,300 Points
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2016 9:33 pm
The_Little_Rabbit

I just noticed in my post to you, I wrote this line

"In her head, they were already having sleep overs and painting each others hair."

It was totally a cross between "Braiding eachother's hair" and "Painting eachother's nails"

lol

Imma leave it though, and chalk it up to Intergra's inexperience with human customs  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2016 10:44 pm
oOBookwormYumiOo

I basically decided to make someone is proclaims herself to be the Monkey King of legend but I'm not sure how to classify her species. Like she has the skills to back up her claims but I feel as if calling her deity would seem overpowering.  

Yuri_Misawa

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2016 10:52 am
Phoenix347

LOL!
Nah, that's just us back there.
Though I guess we COULD be monkeys. You never know. ninja

Yuri_Misawa

Humm....
Well, you could always send me the abilities you were thinking of and her biography and we can certainly take it from there. n v n

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2016 10:56 am
oOBookwormYumiOo
LOL!

At least I'll know to give you guys bananas when your birthdays come around as a backup razz  

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

Yuri_Misawa

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2016 11:09 am
oOBookwormYumiOo
Phoenix347

LOL!

Yuri_Misawa

Humm....
Well, you could always send me the abilities you were thinking of and her biography and we can certainly take it from there. n v n

Biography is being worked on as I type this so hopefully I will have something for you soon. ^.^  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2016 11:11 am
Phoenix347

rofl

Yuri_Misawa

Sure thing!

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Yuri_Misawa

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2016 1:42 pm
oOBookwormYumiOo

Oh...dear...um...I may have went overboard with the bio but I just got so into it after much research so I hope you have the time and patience for this but here are the abilities along with the bio.

Abilities:

> Age Shifting: Yang can either accelerate or reverse the aging process in herself. Typically she shifts between her natural childish and her mature adult forms but she is capable of shifting to other lifespans that are much younger and older. However, aging too far in either direction may have a bad effect on her. Aging too far back could lead her so mentally regressed that her brain can become too underdeveloped to remember who she is or at least how to undo it. Aging too far forward could lead her to death from old age and other natural causes.
> Supernatural Strength Type I: Yang is glaringly, obviously and super/unnaturally stronger than the norm because her capabilities are pushed beyond the natural level; making her immensely stronger in comparison to strength that can be achieved by any method of training. With enough concentrations, she can lift up cars to trucks, buses, and trucks of great size. The prime example of her strength is being able to lift her staff, which not many individuals even among the supernatural are capable of. However, she only has access to the full potential of her strength through meditation. If she misses out on her daily meditation, her strength is reduced to that of an elite human. Her strength can be reduced to that of a weak human being if summon were to grab her tail or recite the special chant that causes her head massive pain. Meditation also leaves her completely exposed since her mind is in another plane of existence temporarily. (Post for meditation: 1 post. After having her tail grabbed or the headband activated: It takes 5 posts for her strength to be on par with that of an elite human. Then she have to meditate to fully restore her supernatural strength.)
> Cloud Flight: Yang can fly, glide and/or levitate through manipulation of clouds. She can fly at varying speeds (at most it has been able to reach speeds up to 400 mph), levitate, or propel herself without taking flight, including enhanced jumping by a short burst of flight. The way she manipulates the cloud is by shouting "Nimbus". A small puffy cloud descends from sky and flies to her side before she can board it. Those with evil hearts will not be allowed to ride on the 'Nimbus' cloud, a typical test Yang likes to use to test the hearts of individuals. The cloud can be destroyed through magical means. (After Nimbus is destroyed: 3 posts until she can call upon a new Nimbus. When exiting to a new area on Nimbus, she immediately must get off Nimbus once entering the new area and wait 5 posts before being able to summon it again. When calling Nimbus and using it to fly around the same area, she can only use it for 5 posts before needing to land and waiting 3 posts to use it again).

Bio:

Born on the summit of mountain known as Flower Fruit Mountain in the Eastern Continent, Yang's life was a simple one before she embarked on her epic journey that many have heard but few believe. As a child, she spent her days living as a hermit along with a family of monkeys. Together they did things that normal families do with each other: climb trees to find fruits and vegetables to eat, clean one another, watch beautiful sceneries and talk poetically about them...okay so the last part she tends to do by herself while the others respond to her with screeches of approval or disapproval. Her first challenge was a waterfall that many thought was impossible to go through because of how strong it was. At least that was the rumor because no one has ever tried jumping through the waterfall and seeing what it is on the other side. Anyone who was able to do so and come out unscathed would be crowned the Monkey King. Being young at the time meant she was wiling to do anything so she was the first and the only of her kind to jump through the waterfall and discover a cave on the other side. There was a stone at the end of the cave inscribed with the message that the one who passed through waterfall unharmed will be the Monkey King. Hence from that day forward, she became the Monkey King. For three hundred years she lived in happiness with her family as ruler but there was one issue that she came across after two hundred years as ruler: she cannot live forever. If she were to die, who would take care of her family? After one hundred years of searching on her own, she came up with nothing and was desperate, so built herself a raft and set sail hoping to find someone or someway to achieve immortality. She ended up at the Southern Continent where she learned how to walk and talk like a human since people didn't respond well to her screeches and walking on all fours. This took her about eight to nine years before she set sail again to the Western Continent based on rumors of an immortal living there. The rumors were proven true when she found the immortal and after many trails and training, she gained the secret to immortality (Age Shifting) and was proven worthy to wield the Ruyi Jingu Bang (Staff along with Supernatural Strength). Her time spent training with the immortal in the Western Continent took about twelve years before she returned home to Flower Fruit Mountain to be with her family. As she continued her rule as Monkey King, she amassed an army of 47,000 monkeys and got the attention of other kings and even Hell and Heaven itself. Hell tried to collect her soul but failed when she cleared her name off an ancient text known as the "Book of Life and Death" along with all the monkeys she knew. Therefore the Kings of Hell reported her to Jade Emperor of Heaven who came up with a plan to manage her better.

One day Yang received an invitation to the Heavenly Kingdom from the Jade Emperor. She thought that she was going to receive high honors and a place among gods due to her achievements. Instead what she got was a "promotion" as Protector of the Horses, the lowest job one can get in Heaven. Infuriated by what she perceived as total disrespect, she rebelled and proclaimed herself as "Great Sage, Equal of Heaven" before setting the Cloud Horses free. Heaven could not subdue her so they recognized her self-proclaimed titled and gave her a new position as the Guardian of the Heavenly Garden. She was calm until she found out she was not invited to a royal banquet of gods and goddesses alike. There was no way she was taking this quietly so she stole the "peaches of immortality, pills of longevity" and the Jade Emperor's royal wine, she returned home to prepare for a rebellion. Single-handedly she defeated a hundred thousand warriors and equaled herself with Erlang Shen, Heaven's best general. It took the combined efforts of Taoist and Buddist forces along with Guanyin to capture Yang and after several failed execution attempts, imprisoned in an eight-way trigram Crucible to be distilled into an elixir. That decision turned out to be a big mistake because after forty-nine days when they opened the cauldron, she emerged stronger than before and gained the power recognize evil (Cloud Flight). From there she proceeded to destroy the remainder of Heaven's forces. The Jade Emperor and other authorities of Heaven were running out of options as to how to handle Yang so they turned to Buddha. Upon Buddha's arrival, he made a bet with her: If Yang can escape his palm, then she would go free and get the recognition that she deserves. If not, she would be imprisoned again. With smug confidence she jumped so far believing that she believed she surpassed his palm. The end result was her landing right into his palm and sealed within a mountain before she could escape for five centuries. In exchange for his freedom, she offered service to a pilgrim monk by the name of Xuanzang to act his bodyguard. Guanyin did not trust Yang so he gave Xuanzang a gift from Buddha, a magical headband. Yang was tricked to putting on the headband and to the modern day she can never remove it and gave her an additional weakness that involved her tail. Through a special chant, this magical headband can tighten around Yang's head causing unbearable pain. Faithfully she served Xuanzang in his journey to the west. When they stopped at India, she met two others who joined them to atone for their crimes like herself: Zhu Bajie and Sha Wujing. Throughout the entire journey, Yang protected Xuanzang from all sorts of threats and encountered a series of eighty-one tribulations before their mission was accomplished and they returned to China. She was offered Buddhahood for her service and strength, but she refused due her desires to be recognized by higher beings long gone, claiming that it was "boring" when in reality she had matured beyond needing that recognition. She even insisted that her name not to be recorded, so the name Sun Wukong was used instead. Her family was already long gone so she became a wanderer in search of a new purpose. That is how she found Soleil Island after many years from searching and it is there she will remain until it is time for her to wander again.

● OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games