Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply Trainer Prep
OOC Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 345 346 347 348 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2016 10:48 pm
amarzyciel
Hope the kind
amarzyciel
Hope the kind

How very interesting. Have the two been around for some time or are they new to the Guild?

they are still very new, though since there's time skip, they should be around a few months now in rp time.

Indeed, I think Elysia and Alana (my character) have breeding class with one another. Oh, do our characters have any other ways of interacting?

we can make a way if we plot. do you have some idea?
there's cafetaria.

I'm always open to plot with anyone, including you :3
There certainly is the cafeteria but I certainly wouldn't want to interfere if you've already plotted with other characters.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2016 11:00 pm
Hope the kind

There certainly is the cafeteria but I certainly wouldn't want to interfere if you've already plotted with other characters.

elysia's free, there's no plan for her yet other than going solo if there isn't anyone she interacts with.
I will get her to cafetaria if you want to plot. I am outside atm, so it will take a few hours still before I can post  

amarzyciel

Merry Traveler

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2016 11:04 pm
amarzyciel
Hope the kind

elysia's free, there's no plan for her yet other than going solo if there isn't anyone she interacts with.
I will get her to cafetaria if you want to plot. I am outside atm, so it will take a few hours still before I can post

I certainly don't mind heading over there ^^
Are we allowed to post right now because I haven't seen anyone else post in the RP Guild. I need to post in my Dorm first but after that I can definitely head to the cafeteria. And don't worry, no need to feel rushed on my account. Take your time :3  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2016 7:43 am
Hope the kind

Are we allowed to post right now because I haven't seen anyone else post in the RP Guild. I need to post in my Dorm first but after that I can definitely head to the cafeteria. And don't worry, no need to feel rushed on my account. Take your time :3

okay, and posted~
I hope you don't mind me setting it up like that.
I figured since she is rather shy, it's best to have Elysia starts the interaction.

the morning phase is ending soon tho, they probably won't meet each other again until breeding class.  

amarzyciel

Merry Traveler

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2016 8:48 am
I'll post Ava tomorrow after the morning phase

I'm setting stuff up with Nirav, who is now available to plot with if anyone wants to
Not sure if he's been around in the background or is just showing up late, so it may be better to wait on him actually til I figure that out
But yeah, I'm figuring that all out & setting up stuff for him rn  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2016 12:06 pm
Xaven the Raven

Well, my character is Chinese if you were still looking for someone to help name your Sentret.  

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2016 12:59 pm
amarzyciel
Hope the kind

okay, and posted~
I hope you don't mind me setting it up like that.
I figured since she is rather shy, it's best to have Elysia starts the interaction.

the morning phase is ending soon tho, they probably won't meet each other again until breeding class.

I too have posted ^^
I don't mind at all, I look forward to how they will interact.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2016 1:26 pm
Hope the kind
Xaven the Raven

Well, my character is Chinese if you were still looking for someone to help name your Sentret.

Absolutely, it will have to be after this day in the rp. ^^ I was waiting to see what the rares were...  

Xaven the Raven

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2016 1:31 pm
Xaven the Raven
Hope the kind
Xaven the Raven

Absolutely, it will have to be after this day in the rp. ^^ I was waiting to see what the rares were...

Gotcha! Its no trouble at all. The rares are alright, but I have my eyes on a Mareep. Which makes me think, is trading allowed in the Guild?  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2016 2:31 pm
Hope the kind
X Kaos X
Hope the kind
Hello ^^

Welcome back oAo

Thanks a bunch! How much have I missed?

An Rp week has past and we've introduced some more clubs for students to join. Oh the guild also had it's first Pokemon battle in the track and field area  

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2016 2:36 pm
X Kaos X
Hope the kind
X Kaos X
Hope the kind
Hello ^^

Welcome back oAo

An Rp week has past and we've introduced some more clubs for students to join. Oh the guild also had it's first Pokemon battle in the track and field area

Oh? When can my character go see these clubs? I wonder if there will be a club festival or perhaps that has already passed ^^;

For the Pokemon battle you need a teacher/staff there to be a referee, right?  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2016 2:55 pm
Hope the kind
X Kaos X
Hope the kind
X Kaos X
Hope the kind
Hello ^^

Welcome back oAo

Oh? When can my character go see these clubs? I wonder if there will be a club festival or perhaps that has already passed ^^;

In the club area located on campus. Your character can attend club activities during non class phases. You can also visit them during the free time day if you wish. I believe that the club festival has passed, but don't let that stop you from checking out the clubs. owo

Yes, but it will be judged by the crew in the end

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2016 2:57 pm
X Kaos X
Hope the kind
X Kaos X
Hope the kind
X Kaos X
Hope the kind
Hello ^^

Welcome back oAo

In the club area located on campus. Your character can attend club activities during non class phases. You can also visit them during the free time day if you wish. I believe that the club festival has passed, but don't let that stop you from checking out the clubs. owo

Yes, but it will be judged by the crew in the end

Thanks a bunch!  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2016 4:06 pm
Anyone wanna plot with Koru today or even have friendly battle owo?  

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2016 4:27 pm
Prairiefox
Anyone wanna plot with Koru today or even have friendly battle owo?

I think I don't mind either ^^  
Trainer Prep

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 345 346 347 348 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games