Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Destiny Islands
Light Manor Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2016 7:04 am
kurai_18
Flippy flusters Flaky

User Image

"yay!" Liya spun once and then fell onto her butt already dizzy
"whoooah why is everything spinning and im not?"

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2016 9:08 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
| Kurona Light |
Female 16 |
Re:make-One OK Rock ~Kurona's Working~

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Kurona looked at Byakko. So..."
Byakko transformed into a human and glared at her. "Do not 'so' me. After all this time... Why didn't you say anything to anyone?"
She looked at the ground. "What else can I do?"
"First off, how about stop running from the fact that you killed most of your family?" Byakko growled. "Accept it and move on!"
"It's not that easy, okay? How-How can I forget the look of hatred on my brother's face? How do I forget watching as this place went up in flames?" Kurona spat.
Byakko laughed heartlessly. "Maybe you can forget it like your brother forgave and forgot." She turned around and popped out of the room.
Kurona looked at where Byakko was. She picked up a pillow and hurled it at where he had been standing. She then laid down, face first into a pillow and screamed.

Erin laughed. Ene helped her up. "It's simple, actually. Your eyes are trying to catch up."

(OOC: )
kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:
Quote:

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2016 6:51 am
kurai_18
Flippy flusters Flaky

User Image

"lol whaaaa?" Liya held her head
"I think the house is spinning." she laid down groaning.

Then her stomach groaned.
"...."

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2016 4:56 am
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Eventually, Tsuyoi had returned as she walked through the portal into the dojo. She looked at the kids, smirking at them, "So what happened while I was gone?" she said, walking towards them.

Quote:

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Quote:

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2016 7:05 am
| Kurona Light |
Female 16 |
Re:make-One OK Rock ~Kurona's Working~

Kurona sat up and wiped her face of any stray tears. "This-this is too much of a burden... Maybe Byakko was right..."

Erin smirked. "So, Da 'n Blue comin' back?"
Ene set down the foil and walked over to stand in front of Tsuyoi. "Brother really isn't all too well of a teacher..."

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:
Quote:

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2016 8:19 am
kurai_18
Flippy flusters Flaky

User Image

Liya was trying to pull her sword out of the dummy. She groaned and pulled it out but fell backwards with the sword dropping it before falling onto the floor.  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2016 11:52 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi nodded at Erin, "Yup..well, your sister at least. Your father's gone out to do god knows what...he better not be getting himself into trouble." She then looked down at Ene and chuckled, placing her hand on her head before looking back at Erin, "Erin doesn't usually teach, he is a student himself." she said. She turned her attention towards Liya, "Whoa, Liya, careful. You could've hurt yourself." she said, walking over to her.

Quote:

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2016 6:19 am
kurai_18
Flippy flusters Flaky

User Image

Liya looked up at Tsuyoi and smiled
"hi mommy. Yeah I asked Erin to teach me a little bit. I learned im not that good with a sword yet." she gave a nervous laugh

She got up and there was a start of a bruise showing on the back of her shoulder where she just fell.

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Hector the True

Beloved Master

17,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2016 1:54 am
Xero
Keyblade Wielder

Xero was first to to arrive at the mansion. He appeared as calm and cool, although inside he was scared. This was the first step to finding out something about himself and it scared him more than anything. The fear started to get to him as he walked from the portal to a pillar hidden in shadows. He leaned against it with heavy breathing. He could feel it magi fading and he was beginning to have an asthma attack. He callused to his knees and his vision began to fade as he reached into his hidden back for his Aerur. He placed the device to his lips and activated it pushing a button to endues medicine to help his lungs work once more. He used the device almost ten times before his heart stopped racing and his mind calmed. With him calming down he wiped the sweat from his brow and walked back to greet the others. He hoped his flaws would not become noticeable to anyone and he was lucky for now as it seemed no one saw his fit. After a few moments Rosalie walked through hold in to Oda and Kalena.

Mood:
Determined
Party:
Rosalie

Key Blades:
Hearts Judgement & Souls Redemption

Flippy flusters Flaky

Revi-sama

Neo Titus Strife

That One Skelekid

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Translate: ((Aerur = basically an inhalor))
OOC sad ())  
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2016 6:45 am
Jaecen Light
Female? 25 |'Acceleration' by Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas ~Enter Light~

Nami and Jaecen appeared on the front lawn and looked around. "That was... quite a portal..."
At least we didn't have to walk from the beach." Jaecen added. "Mind you, I only tampered with the portal a tad bit. That's why we're inside the barrier."
"Really, Da. Don't let anyone else catch you doing stuff like that... It's a bit reckless when you're trying to hide who you are..."
"Fine..." Jaecen muttered.

Erin heard a slight whooshing sound, like a portal opening. "Wha's tha'?"

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Fiendish Az
Neo Titus Strife
The Skelebot

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2016 4:25 am
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi noticed the bruise on Liya's shoulder and let out a sigh, "Liya, I know you're enthusiastic about learning how to fight and all, but please don't punish your body while you're at it." she said before placing her hand on the bruise. Her hand began to glow as she healed the bruise, making sure she stuck to Cure instead of a more stronger spell. Cure was all she needed to heal the bruise anyway. Once she was done, she pet Liya's head and smiled at her.

She then turned to Erin who questioned the whooshing sound, "Ah yes, that's right. Xero and some others will be staying here for awhile. They're on some sort of mission."

After Odayaka walked through the portal, her ears perked up, the first thing she wanted to check was to see if Shinochi was still around. Her ears moved around a bit before going down as she let out a whine, "I guess...I just missed Shino..." she was saddened that she didn't get to at least say bye to her.

Quote:

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Neo Titus Strife

The Skelebot

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2016 8:54 am
kurai_18
Flippy flusters Flaky
Hector the True

User Image

"i'll try mom." Liya said
She smiled a little bit hearing Xero and others would be staying here.
"cool! It sounds like a portal"

Kalena paused before coming out of the portal. She was nervous, extremely nervous.
She peaked her head out seeing the barrier then saw the beach. Her face went pale as did her knuckles as she squeezed her hands tightly. She was having flashbacks. She let out a little whine.

"I haven't been here in hundreds of years, someone....pull me out...im sorry, im just so....so...." she kept saying 'so' for a while.

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2016 10:58 am
Jaecen Light

Jaecen grabbed Kalena's wrist and pulled her the rest of the way. "Come on, ya ancient baby."
Nami panicked a bit while watching Jaecen. She wasn't all too impressed with his methods of doing things.

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Fiendish Az
Neo Titus Strife
The Skelebot

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2016 8:55 pm
Xero
Keyblade Wielder

Xero stood ahead of everyone at the manor doors. It was now time for everyone to find their rooms, or at least a place the Light's allow them to rest, for tomorrow morning was when training began. "Alright ladies, soon the other four will join us here any time from now to sun rise. Since we are already here I will tell you your team members before we enter the manor. Kalena, our second in command. Rosalie, our infiltration and cook. Oda, our medic and also our cook. Lastly Denver, Lana, Nagi, and Ridley, our trainees with potential. Tomorrow morning training begins so everyone should get rest. Oh and like I said to the others, do not eat breakfast because the training will make you sick! Now Nami would you mind showing us where we will be resting tonight?"

vvNOTESvv

Mood:
Determined
Party:
Rosalie

Key Blades:
Hearts Judgement & Souls Redemption

Flippy flusters Flaky

Revi-sama

Neo Titus Strife

That One Skelekid

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Translate: (())
OOC sad (You know all know only Kalenakeeper quotes me right?))  

Hector the True

Beloved Master

17,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Brandisher 100

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2016 9:10 pm
Jaecen Light

Startled, Nami turned to Xero and bowed slightly. "H-huh? Aye, then... Follow me, if you would an' stay close. Th' house can be treacherous to outsiders. A spirit resides in the halls that will create diversionary passageways to lead people astray. The Wunderkammer, as it's called is a trickster and is also the reason the Light Manor survived the legendary Sengoku Period, as all who entered to try and capture the manor were lost."
Jaecen placed his dainty hands on the back of his head. "Heh. Just like her to be giving a sort of tour. I really have to hide the Manor's History books better..."

(OOC: (^~^, ) S-sorry...)
kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Fiendish Az
Neo Titus Strife
The Skelebot
Hector the True

Destiny Islands

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games