Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
fantasy & romance rp set in a castle Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Grokk Oniryuu

Godly Pal

13,875 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • The Key to Victory 50
PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 9:09 pm
amerikia
Grokk
Name: Hyo Mama.
Race: Oni.
Class: Mage-knight/joke character.
Other:Fights with a spiked zweihander/zanbattou.

(( This is probably a stupid question to you, but what is an oni? Oh, and don't forget to put appearance and personality and stuff. ))
(( No question is a stupid one, unless it's not a question, in which case would be pretty stupid as a proclaimation... Aside from the point, Oni in japanese means ogre, which westerners get conused with demons as oni are supposed to be beautiful.))  
PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 11:42 pm
amerikia
((@ torns_bedmate: should Yasu and Alexis have a match against each other for the finals, but they both get accepted anyway?))

((Just to make life easy, I'd rather not. Alexis, Yasu, and all the new guys who just joined I plan to have win and join the group, if they want.))  

The_Golden_Sage

The_Golden_Sage

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 1:22 am
The first day of the tournament was done, and so far, Caerwyn could only find a few who he thought would be good enough to embark on the journey.

He diecided that he would roam the village. ((which yes, we still do need to name sweatdrop ))
He was in search of more warriors to go through his tests, and he was hoping that more would see the parchments that were posted around the village and come to the castle on their own tomorrow.

Mounted on Fambian, ((his pet Hippogriff for you new guys)) he road to the village. The usual shady characters and cloaked wonderers were out and about, doing whatever it was shady characters did at night. Despite the many people walking abround, Caerwyn didn't get the feeling he got when he knew he had found someone good. He road to the pub for a drink and brought it outside and sat on a chair on teh porch next to Fambian.

Fambian, I fear that we won't come out on top once we reach our destination, too few have come, and the ones that have come won't be able to take on the challenge that lays ahead of us. One thing that everyone must realize is that no matter how good we are at what we do, the strngth f the chain is only as strong as it's weakest link.

Sipping his drink, Caerwyn watched the people walk by, hoping that someone would walk by and that he would feel their inner will of greatness.  
PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 1:27 am
Torns_BedMate
Alexis waited paitently in the lounging area. She felt highly uncomfortable leaving Blaze alone outside. She knew he hated to be alone with unknown people around him. Everybody always commented on how he was the biggest and wildest horse they had ever seen before. She had just simply ignored them. She heard a call to her left and looked over, smiling when she saw Ata fly in from a window. She held out her hand, grabbing his talons as he flew by. He wrapped his talons around her finger, nipping at her nose. She smiled, smoothing his soft feathers down. "We're going to have to fight soon boy." She kissed the top of his head lovingly. She had grown to love the rough bird. He had only been with her for a few years now, same as Blaze.

((Just so that you dont get confused, you'll be fighting when the next day comes in this stories world, not the real world. Start planning what you'll do. the judges and Caerwyn are looking for diversity and skill and everything that the warriors can do, so that Caerwyn will know what everyone can contribute to the group.)) mrgreen  

The_Golden_Sage

The_Golden_Sage

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 1:46 am
amerikia
Grokk
Name: Hyo Mama.
Race: Oni.
Class: Mage-knight/joke character.
Other:Fights with a spiked zweihander/zanbattou.

(( This is probably a stupid question to you, but what is an oni? Oh, and don't forget to put appearance and personality and stuff. ))

((Yes, welcome, and I hope you enjoy RPing with us. And dont forget an appearence, it can be a picture or a discription.))  
PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 1:57 am
Crimsonknight13
((MY charictor, Name:Feame Rose, Race: Half-dragon, half-giant(8 foot tall), gender: Male))

Feame walked down one of the allyways, still lost, and didn't dare fly. His wings where straped on his shoulders, making him look like a guy whering a white robe, and he would keep it that way. The last time he tried to fly in a castle, he nearly got killed by dragon hunters....he may be half-dragon, but, geezz. Cant even fly around anymore. He continued walking, seeing people every now and then, but choosing to ignor them.

((Welcome, and I hope you enjoy RPing with us. There are a few rules that we all abide by, just to let you know. mrgreen The first is literacy. Please use proper spelling and such. "charictor" Isn't a word, so please watch that. mrgreen Thanks.))

((Also, props to you for your character's name, I like it. mrgreen ))  

The_Golden_Sage

amerikia

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 2:45 am
While Yasu was on a short break, she went over to Caerwyn at the judges table, where he was drinking from a very exquiste goblet. On high spirits with the results of her fighting, the young girl had gathered a fair amount of courage and went ahead and questioned the short man.

"Caerwyn, have I been marked as a potential warrior for the country?"  
PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 10:59 am
The_Golden_Sage
Crimsonknight13
((MY charictor, Name:Feame Rose, Race: Half-dragon, half-giant(8 foot tall), gender: Male))

Feame walked down one of the allyways, still lost, and didn't dare fly. His wings where straped on his shoulders, making him look like a guy whering a white robe, and he would keep it that way. The last time he tried to fly in a castle, he nearly got killed by dragon hunters....he may be half-dragon, but, geezz. Cant even fly around anymore. He continued walking, seeing people every now and then, but choosing to ignor them.

((Welcome, and I hope you enjoy RPing with us. There are a few rules that we all abide by, just to let you know. mrgreen The first is literacy. Please use proper spelling and such. "charictor" Isn't a word, so please watch that. mrgreen Thanks.))

((Also, props to you for your character's name, I like it. mrgreen ))

((I thank you for your welcome, and it is a word, just spelt horibly wrong...I will figure out how to spell it soon...I hope. The name is a long story, mabey I will tell it some time.))  

Crimsonknight13

x i B u g x

3,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 5:04 pm
Alexis sighed as she stood up. She didn't want to wait around anymore and impationtly walked out. She smiled when she saw Blaze. ((All of the new peoples, Blaze is her horse that she somewhat tamed. He is 17 hands and hates being around unknown people, so watch out and don't piss him off.)) She walked up to him, running a delicate hand through his mane. He snickered, tossing his head. She laughed. "You silly horse." She turned around, starting to walk into the crowd. After a while she found a strong enough rope for Blaze and attached it to his head like a bridle. She took the end of the rope and lead him through, keeping him on four hooves so he wouldn't rear up on any passing people. Her left hand dropped to her side and she had the urge to play with fire, something she hadn't done in a while and only did it as a child to preoccupy herself. She whispered something into the night wind and fire appeared on her thumb nail. She then brought the flame up to her mouth, blowing on it and smiling when it grew much larger, now the size of her hand. She flicked her hand to the ground like she was flinging excess water onto the ground, watching as the flames went around Blaze's hooves. He pranced a bit, looking at the flame as well. He snickered then whinnied louldy, tossing his head and rearing up in joy. He loved the tingling feeling of the fire Alexis made sent up his legs and down his back. Alexis pulled him down again before he could attempt to run. Now people were stopping and watcher the fire hooved horse prance around. Alexis whispered something more and all the flame around them immediatly went out. Blaze looked highly dissapointed as he pushed past people in an attempt to get out of the crowd.

A half an hour later or, when she was in a less crowded area, she started playing with her own fire. Once again she whispered it's name into the wind, feeling it start on her thumbnail. She held her hand out, walking herself and Blaze into a darkened allyway, which was fortunatly emptied. She sat herself on the ground cross legged and blew into the flame on her hand once more, letting the ball of flame crawl up and down her arm. This was no ordinary fire, it destroyed and nipped at everything in site, except for his master and things that she loved dearly. This was a fire that she had created herself, something that created in the firey pits deap inside her heart. She didn't know how or when she had gotten the ability, but she descovered it when she was just a young child. She had been playing with it every since. But after her house and family had been burned down, she stopped playing with her companion, thinking that she had done it herself. But now she had picked up the hobby and lost companion, finding how much she loved it again. It sent tingles up and down her spine, making her feel like she was around a loved one. She didn't get that feeling around Blaze or Ata even. She felt love for them and evenly received love, but this was different. It was like she had found a long lost lover.

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 9:00 pm
Caerwyn returned to the Castle sometime durring the night and was ready for the 2nd day of the tournament.

Yasu had made her way to the top, she was as high as she could go, and waited until the last day for the rest of the champions to catch up to her.

Caerwyn went over to Aleexis's battle area to watch her at her best. The warriors were told to show off as much as possible so that the audience would have fun, and so that the judges, especially Caerwyn, would know what all the warriors could do.

Caerwyn waited and watched as Alexis's battle was about to begin.  

The_Golden_Sage

Grokk Oniryuu

Godly Pal

13,875 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • The Key to Victory 50
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 9:45 pm
Hyo Mama, a slender young teen with flowing blood red hair and a crazed look in his deep rusty red-ish brown eyes. Wearing a dark gray spiked open faced almost full suited plate mail metal armor with a chain cape in back and a leather crotch cape. He is nearly sixteen years old in Oni years, five and a half feet tall, two hundred seventeen kilograms in metric weight. All his physical aspects were the best in his homeland, his mental capacity is only slightly above adult human intelligence, and he has a willpower that is over even above average. His combat prowess is at a regular paramount for his age, although he is well trained in martial prowess, he still needs to learn alot more about the magics of his culture,
He's larger than an average human male, with skill in using the Zanbatou and Zweihander thus his weapon has combined them, he has two tiny vestigial horns on his forehead, and his eyes flash red in the dark. He usually runs into trouble in these new lands, as the people seem discouraged as his demeanor also seems troublesome, and knights seem to always want to challenge him to duels and what not as they see him as a prized trophy for their walls.  
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 9:49 pm
((I'll draw a picture someday later on in this campaign.))  

Grokk Oniryuu

Godly Pal

13,875 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • The Key to Victory 50

x i B u g x

3,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 4:28 am
((Hehe. Awsome Grokk, thanks... I think.))

After a while of Alexis playing with fire, she finally made her way to the place were the trainees would be staying. It was a small camp-like place. But the area was blocked off, so nobody unwanted could enter it in the middle of the night to try and wipe out any contestants. She walked to a tent that said 'Alexis' on it. She smiled slightly.

"How nice."

Yasu would be getting the same kind of tent, with her name on it. She yawned, tying Blaze up by a fresh bucket of water outside of the tent. She stalked inside, not even bothering to look around before falling onto a cot that was set up. Just as she closed her eyes, she heard the rustling of the tent flap, and looked up. She chuckled as she saw Blaze's massive head peeking in.

"Did you just discover that you could look in, boy?"

Shaking her head she bid him goodnight. A little while after that she was peacfully asleep. Unlike most people, she was a very light sleeper and would wake up to the quietest sounds.

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 6:47 pm
Hyo Mama walked through the city and found an alleyway to rest in.
Just as he did, he started to sing a song, a little diddy he made up in his head and had worked on for about ten minutes, " Wild hearts to doves they cry, on winged horses maim, to build a gulley filled with dreams and wonderments far from here. Streaming tears from hearts they weep and
forced to live a lie, Oh wonderments have ye become tame? To learn what it is to love, and hold that loved one dear.
That's all this story's told so far, And to go so bold as to love, I will not, is all that I must fear."
He stopped and cried a little as he drank from a wine bottle, full flesched in armor, his light brown skin shining in the moon light.  

Grokk Oniryuu

Godly Pal

13,875 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • The Key to Victory 50

i_luv_phantom805

5,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 3:04 pm
((Name: Phantom
Look: Moonlight silver hair, large green eyes, Fox ears and tail which are silver and have black tips, her skin is a medium color, and she is a medium hight
Race: When she's very emotional or on a full moon you will find out
Class: anything that she feels like or that they need
Other: She was kidnapped at the age of five both parents killed only one known brother and she smiles a lot, she's childish, not to mention she's a transformer))  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games