Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Biggest Giveaway Guild. Free items and Gold!

Back to Guilds

The best way to make friends, have fun, and win gold and items. 

Tags: Free, Gold, Giveaway, Contests, Rich 

Reply T3h Giveaway!
START HERE: Welcome & Sign In. NEW RULES & BANNING SYSTEM! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Counter
  +1
View Results

Suffer Louder

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 1:08 pm
Sawp, my names Nick surprised I've been in this guild a long long time but never made a post :c. K so before I rant, just wanted to drop in and say hi biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 4:41 pm
Hey! Ive been on gaia for a while and id like some gold cause i lost my first accoung. This seems to be a good guild to post and meet ppl, while making gold so thanx for accepting me! xD  

tmanrocks12345

jessiegurl44

6,500 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 7:23 pm
Well... Hello! Thank you for accepting my application. I am Jessica ( Jessie for short). I am a 15 year old female and I do NOT date on the internet so don't even ask. I have been playing Gaia for about a year. It really seems longer. Okay so say Hi to me sometime xd
EDIT: I'm a very frequent poster but I do have somewhat of a life (aside from the Gaia filled dreams) where I attend school and extracurricular activities such as drama and chorus.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:02 am
hey every one smile
my names josh i just joined and hope can make some frineds and have some fun
biggrin
bai  

spider fire-kun

Kagutsuchi Akuma

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 7:10 pm
yes i am fiendsyaoi and through out mt time on here that name will change because im not the same person all the time...lol..just kidding... but i wanted to be on here so that i could win prizes and gold that would help me to afford a garra, itachi, hollow ichigo, kanami tosen, or a sesshomaru themed outfit  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 11:56 pm
oI. mY namE iS jonaH. I heart helpinG buT iM stilL tryinG tO geT mY dreaM avI. checK iT ouT oN mY pagE  

Cooper Thron

PukeFacedFreak

Familiar Friend

13,850 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Generous 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 8:11 pm
Hello, I'm PukeFacedFreak, better known as PFF or Pukey. I joined this guild on a day when I didn't have much to do (most days are very busy, but the days that aren't,... seriously aren't) and today is actually one of those days but I managed to pull a hangout night together since a friend of mine is back in town for school, so it's celebration time. COME ON!

So I'll be back at a later time to say hello and participate and what not. wink

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 11:55 am
I am not sure if I have done this here yet so I'm adding it now.

I am an older adult who is fond of dress-up but haven't found a real life place I feel comfortable doing it. Thus the fancy avatar and my collection of dream avis.

I do not draw but I do write poetry a bit. I like contests and I like answering easy polls. Not those annoying telephone ones but simple ones like those here.

And of course I have a quest so I'm always looking for new ways to make gold though mainly I post, & poll & explore Barton town for bugs & things.

My real life grand-daughter introduced me to Gaia and since I've joined I've shown her a few things she didn't know about like booty grab & forums  

JEMM1029

clm640

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 2:28 pm
hello everyone i am Christy ((fake name so dont even try to give it out)) i live in the u s of a and i like gaia puppies and ivy league colleges although i am only a minor i still think about getting into a good college. I will tell you this i am not in high school so if you send me a puzzle i can try to solve it. as long as it is under a high school level. im pretty darn smart. but i also like gold. thaT IS y i joined this gold. i mean guild. XD  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 9:35 am
i dont remember if i posted heer er not alreddy ._. but hey, im cam/toony/foxx :3 i am awsome. im a noob with my 80k avi >.<  

Toony Cam

Abendroth Blutjager

5,800 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 8:15 am
My avatar is Abendroth Blutjager, but you can call him Aby or Abby. He is not human but from an Earthling species of albino human-like creatures with slitted eyes, upper and lower fangs (elongated canines), as well as a really long natural lifespan. Aby was born just outside of Freiburg im Breisgau, Germany sometime in 1367. He was orphaned at the age of seven.

His species is rare because their numbers were greatly reduced back in various eras of witch-hunting, demon-slaying, etc. This has forced the remaining survivors into further seclusion. They are a little-known origin for the myth about vampires (not the only origin, but one of several), and they are often referred to as vampires, blood-suckers, or Blutjager (blood hunter). Sadly, it's a misnomer: these creatures are omnivores, just like the average human being. (They like their meat pretty rare, but they eat their veggies, too!) Due to fear and misunderstanding they are usually treated as pests, lunatics, or monsters, and now they are merely an endangered species.

Aby is rarer still for being over 600 yrs old (they are usually killed before reaching such an age)... and for being homosexual. As such, he is of little or no reproductive use to his species and, therefore, he doesn't interact much with his own people. Luckily, throughout the many years, he has been able to find the rare humans who enjoy -- or at least tolerate -- his company. This luck he largely owes to his own musical talents. He neither writes lyrics nor composes, but he's a masterful musician, particularly with the violin, his favorite instrument. He even very occasionally finds love among the humans, but, alas, his love for these rare individuals outlives them....

Aside from Aby, I also have other original characters, but I won't go into them right now. My real name is Arran. I'm female, 32 yrs old, and I currently live in Austin, TX. I've lived in Texas all my life, though I would love to do extensive traveling. I'm employed by the State of Texas in a health services laboratory. My bachelor's degree is a B.S. in Biology (and whatever I don't know I can usually B.S.) wink

Besides spending time working on my OC's or gold-hunting in Gaiaonline, I also occasionally paint (oils on canvas), read, watch TV, hang out with my new boyfriend.... Honestly, if he hadn't found me online I'd still be single. I also sometimes hang out at a coffeehouse/lounge where I spin 45s (that's playing 7" vinyl records at 45rpm, for all you whipper-snappers out there) on Monday nights until the wee hours of the following morning. Thursday nights at the same lounge actually allow me to paint in public... something I really should do more often. idea

Not sure what else to say, besides I think I've said quite a lot. I hope to meet lots of new people, maybe bounce some ideas back and forth, help people if I can. And, of course, there is my main avatar to perfect! xd

So.... Hello! Nice to join the guild.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 5:17 pm
Hello, you can call me Death cookie because i dont like telling people my real name.  

lovelyangelicpearl

mikle100

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 5:45 am
Hy. My name is Kisrajczy, and i'll Gold because i'll creat my dream avi. smile  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 10:14 am
Hi, i am a twilight obsessed freak and like to win money  

Mir_Annabon

coffeecats

Spoopy Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 3:10 pm
Hello! Thank you for accepting my application. I'm Sarah, and I'm a 16 year old girl. I've been on Gaia for about 3 years. My first account was hacked into. Umm.... I try to get on Gaia as much as I can. Uh... ya... well feel free to say hi to me anytime!  
T3h Giveaway!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff