Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
wheres leon? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 113 114 115 116 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 7:35 pm
Spartan-622
*Vergil jumps down from a tree in front of the two snake-girls with his katana pointed at them.*

"Let them go."
"vergil."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 8:18 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
*Vergil jumps down from a tree in front of the two snake-girls with his katana pointed at them.*

"Let them go."
"vergil."
"Just relax Namine. Everything will be alright. I'll have you two out of this in no time."  

Huggable Band Nerd

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 8:23 pm
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622

"Let them go."
"vergil."
"Just relax Namine. Everything will be alright. I'll have you two out of this in no time."
"get naota, there going to marry him."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 8:24 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622

"Let them go."
"vergil."
"WHAT?!?! Why the hell would they do that? Oh well. It doesn't matter. I'll kill them both anyways."

*He lunged at the one holding Naota.*  

Huggable Band Nerd

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 9:30 pm
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622

"Let them go."
"vergil."
"WHAT?!?! Why the hell would they do that? Oh well. It doesn't matter. I'll kill them both anyways."

"hurry."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 5:25 am
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622

"Let them go."
"vergil."

"hurry."
*naota jumps infront of vergil* leave them alone *his eyes turning red*  

hydra4

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 8:38 am
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622

"hurry."
"ok, now this is more odd."Namine looks at naota, then the snake lady holding her."Im not going to be your snack."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 8:45 am
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622

"hurry."
"ok, now this is more odd."Namine looks at naota, then the snake lady holding her."Im not going to be your snack."
*looks at the girl holding berry* let her go okena and okena and selena you can turn back into humans now

okena: master you remember us now

selena: yes master do you

me: sort of i know your names but thats it and vergil you know its not polite to hit a girl  

hydra4

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 8:59 am
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622

"hurry."
*looks at the girl holding berry* let her go okena and okena and selena you can turn back into humans now

me: sort of i know your names but thats it and vergil you know its not polite to hit a girl
Namine goes over to naota."that was very weird, i glad your awake naota. i was about too their snack."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 9:04 am
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4

Namine goes over to naota."that was very weird, i glad your awake naota. i was about too their snack."

((wait i didnt understand that last part))
(opps i change it)  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

hydra4

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 9:06 am
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622

"hurry."

that wouldnt have been to good  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 9:07 am
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4

"yea, daermon would of killed them."  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

hydra4

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 9:08 am
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4

he cant  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 9:13 am
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4

he cant
"he can't?"  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 113 114 115 116 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games