Welcome to Gaia! ::

Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild

Back to Guilds

This is a writer's guild where all can gather for feedback and advice on all mediums of writing. Plus it's a great place for conversation. 

Tags: Writing, Writer, Writer's Block, Critiques, Friends 

Reply Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild
Newbies-Introduce yourself here! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

We learned to change
  but did we change to learn?
View Results

Tak-Jak
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 7:37 pm
Nope... Divorce. And since my two older sisters are old enough to live on their own.. and my dad wanted custody over one of us.. the spilt us.

My dad has Alec... My mom, Me.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 7:42 pm
Tak-Jak
Nope... Divorce. And since my two older sisters are old enough to live on their own.. and my dad wanted custody over one of us.. the spilt us.

My dad has Alec... My mom, Me.

tahts adorable and sad sad hey anyone here interested in doing a collaborative?, its not really ready yet but we're in the brainstroming period which means now is your chance to stop by and add something you feel would be entertaining to your write durring the story.

ITs a fantasy and we dont have much so it pretty much like a blank sheet of paper at the moment, just waiting to be drawn on.  

NovaKing

Tak-Jak
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 7:50 pm
Adorable?! How the f*** is that adorable? That was my life! And now its gone...  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 7:52 pm
Theres a catch though, you have to join the friends of english magic and a lot of them are pretty scrub when it comes to writing. But Strom ( a lovely writer ive worked with since my beginnings here on gaia ) started it there and already has a writer signed....I trust her anyways...

anyone?

(nooneeverwantstoplaywithme -grimmace- )  

NovaKing

NovaKing

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 7:53 pm
Tak-Jak
Adorable?! How the f*** is that adorable? That was my life! And now its gone...

the disney thing was adorable this is sad. sorry. sad

my parents may be split up but atleast i have my twin with me. :'(

I cant imagine what life would be like if he moved away, Ide probably be really lonely ( me and him have shared a room since forever.)  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 8:24 pm
takpleasedontbemadatme  

NovaKing

milktreat

Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 9:30 pm
KirbyVictorious
NEwbies welcoming newbies.

Huh.
You have a problem? ヽ(o`皿′o)ノ
/joke  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 10:01 pm
Im not mad.. I just, misunderstood you.

Forgive me.  

Tak-Jak
Vice Captain

NovaKing

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 12:10 pm
Tak-Jak
Im not mad.. I just, misunderstood you.

Forgive me.

Im not one to hold grudges and Im glad your not angry.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 5:02 pm
man i hope this place gets revitalized during the summer.  

NovaKing

KirbyVictorious

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 7:38 pm
how many freaking peoiple have twins?!?!?

AND I DON'T!!!! gonk

genetics have cheated me.

Well, don't you guys have all the luck! You all have twins or at least siblings to talk to, I just have m,y sister and she's too old to hang with me, and I wanna brother so bad it hurts--Takkun, at least Alec's there over the phone when you need him...even if it's not the same...

I wish Everan/Evan/Ryan/Kamile/Max/someone existed.

*siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh*  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 8:23 pm
Twins, just happened in my family.

Dunno How, Dunno Why.  

Tak-Jak
Vice Captain

NovaKing

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 9:38 pm
KirbyVictorious
how many freaking peoiple have twins?!?!?

AND I DON'T!!!! gonk

genetics have cheated me.

Well, don't you guys have all the luck! You all have twins or at least siblings to talk to, I just have m,y sister and she's too old to hang with me, and I wanna brother so bad it hurts--Takkun, at least Alec's there over the phone when you need him...even if it's not the same...

I wish Everan/Evan/Ryan/Kamile/Max/someone existed.

*siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh*

trust me they're not all their cracked up to be unless your parents were really creepy and encuraged both of two identical twins to like nearly all of the same things..somehow.

And i Hate my sister....my brothers ( my TWIN brother's) alright but hes the exact opposite from me ( its actually quite cleche, he likes sports and i like science, nerd and football player)

lcukily i got the looks.... crying xp  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 9:48 pm
Me and Alec shared them I guess -looks- But it wouldnt matter. He is a boy and I am a girl. Its not like we are competing over a girl friend or boy friend if we were the same sex.  

Tak-Jak
Vice Captain

Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games