Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Grill 13 Restaurant:: NEW Pictures on the Menu! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Das Jabberwockie

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 2:32 pm
CAPITAIN MOOSE!!
Das Jabberwockie
CAPITAIN MOOSE!!
*stands outside window with guitar*

Oh Uenna!!!
You are the best ever
and I love you and um....
PUSH IT TO THE LIMIT!!
YEAH@!!!!
*busts guitar and does a split, david lee roth style*
Moose, this is the third time you've clung to someone and have been bugging them with your stupid and n00bish antics. You're not funny, but you don't seem to get that through your skull either. Stop it, or be banned.

Sigh, your right....I just don't any other way to get through to her... crying crying crying crying !!!!
You're being a dumbass, and it's really starting to get on people's nerves. stare  
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 3:20 pm
Das Jabberwockie
CAPITAIN MOOSE!!
Das Jabberwockie
CAPITAIN MOOSE!!

Oh Uenna!!!
You are the best ever
PUSH IT TO THE LIMIT!!
YEAH@!!!!
Moose, this is the third time you've clung to someone and have been bugging them with your stupid and n00bish antics. You're not funny, but you don't seem to get that through your skull either. Stop it, or be banned.

Sigh, your right....I just don't any other way to get through to her... crying crying crying crying !!!!
You're being a dumbass, and it's really starting to get on people's nerves. stare

AH..TEACH ME HOW TO LOVE..!!!! heart heart crying  

Garcian Smith

Distinct Citizen

5,900 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Citizen 200

Javanomicron

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 4:49 pm
Canas Renvall
Neither am I... I think. *checks himself* ....AH! NO! *cries, points to big n00b sign on his arm* I'm sorry... I will fight it.. rah! im teh pwner of n00bcakez! i pwnz u all! i go lyk chew u and spit u out, loozerz! ...No! I must fight it! *finds an anti-n00b virus* Yeah! *injects* Cured! Whew, that was a scary minute of typing... xd

eek No Not Canas!

CAPITAIN MOOSE!!
Posted: Mon May 08, 2006 5:54 pm

Oh Uenna!!!
You are the best ever
PUSH IT TO THE LIMIT!!
YEAH@!!!!

NEVER do that again, Moose. I will kill you myself.  
PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 10:03 pm
Whoa... Shee-it! I just picked up a PS2, that son of a b***h set me back $500 with all the accessories and all that. v.v  

Biohazard EXTREME

Das Jabberwockie

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 7:29 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Whoa... Shee-it! I just picked up a PS2, that son of a b***h set me back $500 with all the accessories and all that. v.v

Really? I picked one up, when they first came out on the market, for less than $300...accessories and all. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 10:14 pm
Das Jabberwockie
Biohazard EXTREME

Really? I picked one up, when they first came out on the market, for less than $300...accessories and all. sweatdrop
Wow... I really made a spelling mistake of a lifetime there.... I meant to say I picked up a PSP. Sorry, I'm just so used to typing PS2, that it was reflex. But yeah, I just picked up the king of portable entertainment systems. It's so freakin sweet.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 2:22 pm
It is, isn't it? It's awesome. You should get Lumines and Burnout Legends. Coolest games ever. >_>;  
PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 2:40 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Das Jabberwockie
Biohazard EXTREME

Wow... I really made a spelling mistake of a lifetime there.... I meant to say I picked up a PSP. Sorry, I'm just so used to typing PS2, that it was reflex. But yeah, I just picked up the king of portable entertainment systems. It's so freakin sweet.
I was about to say you got ripped off on that 'PS2'. xd

I'm not much for portables after gameboy color hit the market. I've been crawling back to the old vintage consoles and playing them more than the newer ones.
(Though PSP has the new DarkStalkers and Twisted Metal. crying )  

Das Jabberwockie

Ivory Lie

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 7:09 am
um...kay neutral  
PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 4:26 pm
hi wots up ive got a psp i dont think thayer all that good  

jee233

jee233

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 4:31 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  
PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 5:58 am
Biohazard EXTREME
with all the accessories and all that.
Does that tell you why it cost him $500? >_>  

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

jee233

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 6:38 am
anyone seen the new screen shots for re 5?????  
PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 12:45 pm
Canas Renvall
Biohazard EXTREME
with all the accessories and all that.
Does that tell you why it cost him $500? >_>
Including a 1 gig Memory stick and 2 new, recently released games. That in itself is $200.

And the screen shots for RE5 is old, old news. Chances are, the first day some news comes up, it will be in the guild.  

Biohazard EXTREME

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games