Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
~*~ ICU Chatterbox ~*~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 793 794 795 796 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tamcharles

Profitable Businessman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 12:49 pm
Niphredil Ithilmir
Ok, guys.. Towns are coming up at 11pm tonight (for me and anyone else in the UK).. 4pm PST..
7PM for me... gonna get me some prime real-estate. Heh... I expect that if I can snag a house near a popular admin, I'll be able to sell it for a nice healthy sum. twisted

There's much discussion of it in the vending guilds, we've checked the ToS and stickies in almost all forums, it's perfectly legal. twisted cool  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 1:19 pm
tamcharles
Niphredil Ithilmir
Ok, guys.. Towns are coming up at 11pm tonight (for me and anyone else in the UK).. 4pm PST..
7PM for me... gonna get me some prime real-estate. Heh... I expect that if I can snag a house near a popular admin, I'll be able to sell it for a nice healthy sum. twisted

There's much discussion of it in the vending guilds, we've checked the ToS and stickies in almost all forums, it's perfectly legal. twisted cool

Oh no.. there's gonna be like a housing market..

Hmm, maybe a deflation on 03 items to go with it? That'd be nice biggrin  

Niphredil Ithilmir

tamcharles

Profitable Businessman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 4:44 pm
Niphredil Ithilmir
tamcharles
Niphredil Ithilmir

Oh no.. there's gonna be like a housing market..

Hmm, maybe a deflation on 03 items to go with it? That'd be nice biggrin
Hmmm... deflation would be nice I could acquire a couple scarves.... ninja  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 9:39 pm
I presume that many of the major guilds are snagging entire postcodes of real estate just for their members. Are we going to do the same here with ICU? If we are, I'll find it hard to discern my loyalty...I'm a regular member of another guild, and I love both guilds and the people who are in so much! sweatdrop  

Minielf

Cat-Whiskers

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 11:56 pm
The Cat is back for a little while (hopefully semi-active) since he's just finished fending off his midterms... xd Now, give him cat-nips! evil  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 1:48 am
Cat-Whiskers
The Cat is back for a little while (hopefully semi-active) since he's just finished fending off his midterms... xd Now, give him cat-nips! evil

surprised

You can help us gang up against Toki! Yay!  

Niphredil Ithilmir

Niphredil Ithilmir

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 6:25 am
http://www.bohope.com/myfriends.htm

It's in Chinese, but v nice..  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 2:46 pm
Niphredil Ithilmir
http://www.bohope.com/myfriends.htm

It's in Chinese, but v nice..
3nodding Good story, except the fact that it was typing too slow. I was like..."@$&$!@~!HURRY UP!!!!!!!!!!!TYPE FASTER DAMN IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! scream scream scream " xD  

[.Higan Bana.]

[.Higan Bana.]

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 6:29 pm
Random topic: Has anyone read "The Forbidden City"? If you have then what are your thoughts about that book? For me, I...can't believe my own governmen would do such thing to its people...that sort of made me don't like China's government anymore...  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 6:53 pm
[.Higan Bana.]
Random topic: Has anyone read "The Forbidden City"? If you have then what are your thoughts about that book? For me, I...can't believe my own governmen would do such thing to its people...that sort of made me don't like China's government anymore...

dam straight... china's communism isn't that great hahaha

HK!! we have our own separate rules XD  

[Cewl]

Niphredil Ithilmir

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 1:47 am
Thing is, there's never going to be a TRUE version of what happened because the west is biased against it and the east is biased for it and the propaganda at the time means that old people will remember it differently and whatnot..  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 8:36 am
Luffy-Sama
[.Higan Bana.]

dam straight... china's communism isn't that great hahaha

HK!! we have our own separate rules XD
Yeh - the similar traffic lights and way cars drive on the left side of the road is pretty nice for british visitors. 3nodding  

Tokioka

[.Higan Bana.]

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 3:40 pm
Niphredil Ithilmir
Thing is, there's never going to be a TRUE version of what happened because the west is biased against it and the east is biased for it and the propaganda at the time means that old people will remember it differently and whatnot..
Yeah...after reading the book, I asked my dad about it and he told me another version of it. And then when I ask my classmates they tell me a whole different version..... sweatdrop I'm not even sure which side to believe in now..

Edit: Maybe someone can start a thread about it.... sweatdrop

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2005 12:12 pm
[.Higan Bana.]
Niphredil Ithilmir
Yeah...after reading the book, I asked my dad about it and he told me another version of it. And then when I ask my classmates they tell me a whole different version..... sweatdrop I'm not even sure which side to believe in now..

Edit: Maybe someone can start a thread about it.... sweatdrop

It all depends on how you want others to see China..  

Niphredil Ithilmir

Minielf

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2005 9:34 pm
Hey, is there an ICU Halloween bash event? If there isn't I could make one. This could be just like Niph's naked party: complete with vampires and monster rabbits! xd  
*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 793 794 795 796 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games