Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
The Nobodies (join if you want now) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you like the invite format?
  HELL YEA!
  I dont give a sh*t
  HELL NO!
View Results

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 10:13 pm
"Actually, Xemnas knows nothing. Only Xeggr knows everything and I know a little. So, don't have a cow. "

Xeggr began wake up and yawned.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 10:23 pm
"Ooh, gotcha.. So tell me what you know then I'll bother Xeggr.." she said with a grin as she put her arms behind her back.

Ai blinked as she heard Xeggr wake up and turned around. "Ha, me and Xia have caught you guys!! She's now asking Greg what he knows and she plans getting some info from you next!!" she said with a grin.  

The Sphinxyness

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 6:38 pm
Xeggr shrugged and then laid back down to try to catch a nap.

"I don't know that much. That you just like to suduct others and that's about it." Greg head for the dark portal.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 6:47 pm
((Sorry if it takes me while to post, I'm re-heating stew for my mom and have to stir it and cook it and stuff.. ^^; ))

Xia smiled and followed him to the dark portal to go see Xeggr and ask him what he knew since it seemed they were finally telling.  

The Sphinxyness

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 6:51 pm
Greg arrived back out and sat down by Xeggr.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 6:56 pm
Xia stared as she saw Xeggr asleep. "Ugh, you're so cocky.." she growled a bit but smiled and nudged him. "Hey, I've got your Somebody and now I have you. So are you going to give me the answers or what?" she asked.

Ai stared at the three of them and smiled as she watched Xia poke at Xeggr. "He kept falling asleep. He was here the entire time and you disappeared before you could catch him. But you did get Greg." she said with a bit of a giggle.  

The Sphinxyness

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 7:44 pm
Xeggr opened his eyes a little and gave her a lazy glare. "Why are you so desperate?" Xeggr asked sounding like he was half asleep.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 7:47 pm
"Cause, you made it sound like there was nothing about me you didn't know.. And I am curious about what do you know besides what I might of told you.." she said, looking down at him.  

The Sphinxyness

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 8:05 pm
"Look, I knw how people feel just by their expression, their eyes, and their tone. And when I saw you, all alone in Twilight Town, you looked as though lost. So I showed you around and tried to be a friend. And from what I heard from your hobbies and how you knew the Superior, I had to look in more. I looked within your soul and Ai's heart to find the truth. And on what I found....." Xeggr said, "....Is none of your buisness." He closed his eyes.

Greg laughed a little from the show. He leaned over to Ai and whispered, "Got any Popcorn?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 6:48 pm
Ai smiled back but sighed. "Ugh, poor Xia's going to ring your Nobodies neck soon if she doesn't get a answer..." she said with a sweatdrop.

Xia growled but tried to remain calm. Well, she got part of something, but he was hiding something that seemed more important. "How's it none of my business when it's about me?" she asked, trying to keep her cool but obviously looked angry.  

The Sphinxyness

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 7:12 pm
"Because I found it out and no one else knows about it but me on the information I hold. Of course you know, but you just don't know what I know about you." Xeggr replied still laying down with his eyes closed.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 7:14 pm
Xia growled but then blinked in confusion at his riddle. "Say what!?! You mean I should know but I don't know.." she said, tilting her head to the side as she looked down at him.  

The Sphinxyness

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 7:17 pm
Xeggr opened one eye. "Are you that slow?" He then sat up with both eyes open and his palm hands behind him flat on the ground. "I said only we know, but you haven't figured it out on what I know that you know. Got it?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 7:25 pm
Xia stared at him with a bit of a glare. "Yeah, yeah.. Well for starters we somehow exist with our Somebodies and they knew eachother. And I think we both know how each of our Somebodies got turned into Nobodies. We know eachothers names and who we work for... And we know how I know Xemnas.." she said, naming off the things she could think of that both her and Xeggr knew.  

The Sphinxyness

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 7:28 pm
"Very good. What else do you know?"  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items