Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Kingdumb Hearts Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dun dun dunn
  -Screams and runs away-
  -Shoots-
  -Blank face-
View Results

xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 2:49 pm
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262

Zexion created more clones. They all went for the tail, but some got injured. He got enough to keep it in place while the real one chopped the tail off.

Deishi's element began to take over her body, thorned vines started to emerge from the ground for every step she took towards the demon. Her gloves burned off, to reveal many scars and cuts. Deishi was walking a t a slow, steady pace, being cautious, she was ready to strike once she got close enough. The dragon roared in pain, and closed it's jaws around some of Zexion's clones.

Some of the clones vanished, but still kept their place while the beast couldn't move an inch.

She kept walking slowly, about 10 ft away, Deishi ran and jumped high into the air, onto the dragon's back. Without seeing them, the spikes on Deruku's back quickly sprung up, a few of them got caught in Deishi's body. Vines wrapped themselves around the middle of the dragon, up to it's neck and tightened. The thorns poked into it's skin, causing it to bleed more and more.

Zexion's clones were trying to keep the beast stable so Zexion summoned more. He then ordered for them to attack the legs and arms at all cost. So the did.

Deishi held her sword firmly, and lunged down at it's neck. The sword went in very deep, then she started to pull it down towards the back. She didn't hear the dragon's roar of pain at all. Deishi pulled out the sword and waited for the reaction.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 2:50 pm
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262

Zexion created more clones. They all went for the tail, but some got injured. He got enough to keep it in place while the real one chopped the tail off.

Deishi's element began to take over her body, thorned vines started to emerge from the ground for every step she took towards the demon. Her gloves burned off, to reveal many scars and cuts. Deishi was walking a t a slow, steady pace, being cautious, she was ready to strike once she got close enough. The dragon roared in pain, and closed it's jaws around some of Zexion's clones.

Some of the clones vanished, but still kept their place while the beast couldn't move an inch.

She kept walking slowly, about 10 ft away, Deishi ran and jumped high into the air, onto the dragon's back. Without seeing them, the spikes on Deruku's back quickly sprung up, a few of them got caught in Deishi's body. Vines wrapped themselves around the middle of the dragon, up to it's neck and tightened. The thorns poked into it's skin, causing it to bleed more and more.

Zexion's clones were trying to keep the beast stable so Zexion summoned more. He then ordered for them to attack the legs and arms at all cost. So the did.

Deishi held her sword firmly, and lunged down at it's neck. The sword went in very deep, then she started to pull it down towards the back. She didn't hear the dragon's roar of pain at all. Deishi pulled out the sword and waited for the reaction.

All of the Zexion noticed now that the battle was over so they all vanished but one.  

FallenLight262

xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 2:53 pm
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262

All of the Zexion noticed now that the battle was over so they all vanished but one.
The beast fell down dead, it lay in a giant pool of blood. "Zexion," Deishi finally spoke, "what do you think will happen?" she jumped down off of the dead creature.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 2:57 pm
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262

The beast fell down dead, it lay in a giant pool of blood. "Zexion," Deishi finally spoke, "what do you think will happen?" she jumped down off of the dead creature.

"Let's eat it's meat. That will make sure that it's dead." Xeggr said leaning against the wall.
Zexion turned and saw that he was just relaxed against the wall. "Have you been standing there the whole time?"
Xeggr: "No, I got here a few minutes ago. I wonder how Xemnas is holding up with the clone I created."  

FallenLight262

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 2:57 pm
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262

Xemnas just faded away as an illusion while Xeggr was right beside and attacked her with his staff. Xemnas then appeared on the other side of Xeggr. "Very good Xeggr. You'll be back to normal in no time..."
Larxene ran up to xeggr and hugged him"please don't change back to how you were before. i want you to be the way you were when we kissed."

"That wasn't me..." he answered. "That was just apart of me that grew lonely, torn apart you could say. But now, since that I've found the Superior again, I can yet again on who I use to be."
"but....."larxene looked at him"y did you give the heart then?"larxene pulled out the heart out of her pocket."i don't get it."

"That heart came from you." Xemnas answered. "Now since you have one, you can just live your own little life now. Now leave at once."
"this is not mine! he gave to me becuase i wanted one but if he going to change becuase of it then take it back xeggr please. i just want you to be the person who kissed me and told me they loved me."larxene handed the heart to xeggr.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 2:59 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262

Xemnas just faded away as an illusion while Xeggr was right beside and attacked her with his staff. Xemnas then appeared on the other side of Xeggr. "Very good Xeggr. You'll be back to normal in no time..."
Larxene ran up to xeggr and hugged him"please don't change back to how you were before. i want you to be the way you were when we kissed."

"That wasn't me..." he answered. "That was just apart of me that grew lonely, torn apart you could say. But now, since that I've found the Superior again, I can yet again on who I use to be."
"but....."larxene looked at him"y did you give the heart then?"larxene pulled out the heart out of her pocket."i don't get it."

"That heart came from you." Xemnas answered. "Now since you have one, you can just live your own little life now. Now leave at once."
"this is not mine! he gave to me becuase i wanted one but if he going to change becuase of it then take it back xeggr please. i just want you to be the person who kissed me and told me they loved me."larxene handed the heart to xeggr.

Xeggr looked down at the heart as it disappeared in a small dark portal. Xeggr then decinigrated ito data.
Xemnas looked shocked. "A fake? Then where is the real Xeggr?"  

FallenLight262

xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 3:01 pm
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262

"Let's eat it's meat. That will make sure that it's dead." Xeggr said leaning against the wall.
Zexion turned and saw that he was just relaxed against the wall. "Have you been standing there the whole time?"
Xeggr: "No, I got here a few minutes ago. I wonder how Xemnas is holding up with the clone I created."

"So many clones today.. I hope I'm not being fooled right now.." she looked at Zexion, and then to Xeggr.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 3:02 pm
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262

"So many clones today.. I hope I'm not being fooled right now.." she looked at Zexion, and then to Xeggr.

Xeggr: "I'm real as I could ever be."
Zexion: "Don't worry, this is my true form."  

FallenLight262

xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 3:04 pm
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262

Xeggr: "I'm real as I could ever be."
Zexion: "Don't worry, this is my true form."

"Alright. Well, I'll be back in a bit." she headed out of the room and added, "I'm going to my room, if you're curious."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 5:28 pm
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262

Xeggr looked down at the heart as it disappeared in a small dark portal. Xeggr then decinigrated ito data.
"he is so going to pay now. why does he do this to me?" larxene yelled and everyone in the castle heard her"XEGGR WHERE ARE YOU? STOP MAKING THESE CLONES. I LOVE YOU XEGGR STOP RUNNING FROM ME!" larxene walked passed xemnas and punched him from behind and lefted the room and went to her room and sat down on a chair."where is he?"  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 5:34 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262

"he is so going to pay now. why does he do this to me?" larxene yelled and everyone in the castle heard her"XEGGR WHERE ARE YOU? STOP MAKING THESE CLONES. I LOVE YOU XEGGR STOP RUNNING FROM ME!" larxene walked passed xemnas and punched him from behind and lefted the room and went to her room and sat down on a chair."where is he?"

Deishi heard Larxene's shout to Xeggr. "Oh s**t.. He's doomed now.." she sped up her pace, and tried not to stop and talk to anyone. Once upstairs, she saw Demyx wandering around, looking for something she thought. "Woah, hey. Who are you?" he asked, and looked up.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 5:59 pm
Xeggr looked up at the ceiling and then at Zexion.
Zexion: "Give me a call when she's out of your way so then we can probably fight for once."
Xeggr: "I'll remember, see ya." Xeggr just put his hands behind his head and began to head for his room.  

FallenLight262

xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 7:46 pm
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262

Deishi heard Larxene's shout to Xeggr. "Oh s**t.. He's doomed now.." she sped up her pace, and tried not to stop and talk to anyone. Once upstairs, she saw Demyx wandering around, looking for something she thought. "Woah, hey. Who are you?" he asked, and looked up.

Demyx- "You new around here?"
Deishi- "No, why? Don't you remember me?"
Demyx- "Nope, not a clue."
Deishi- "I'm the other side of Deruku, nature is my element. I'm going to my room, talk to ya later.."
Demyx- "W-wait..or...um n-nevermind.."
Deishi- "Ok, see ya around." she continued her walk down the hall. Demyx just watched her without any clue about who she was, "Huh, weird." he said to himself quietly.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 9:52 pm
FallenLight262
Zexion: "Give me a call when she's out of your way so then we can probably fight for once."
Xeggr: "I'll remember, see ya." Xeggr just put his hands behind his head and began to head for his room.
larxene walked out of her room and looked around and saw xeggr. She uses her speed and hugges him"why are you hiding from me?"  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 9:58 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
larxene walked out of her room and looked around and saw xeggr. She uses her speed and hugges him"why are you hiding from me?"

"Well let's see here..." He shoved her off of him. "I told you I don't want a relationship, you anny me even more since you don't accept that which in the keeps me to get away from you."  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff