Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Little Necropolis ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 132 133 134 135 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Siegfried006

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 6:15 pm
Siegfried smirked, enjoying the thought of his elemental bullets shredding this newcomer. He stroked the butts of his guns, picking out various fatal spots he could shoot before he was able to draw that shotgun out fully. Finally he took his hands from the guns and crossed his arms, his eye ablazed in emerald fury. "I dont think I much like you, if its all the same to you." Siegfried replied with a raised eyebrow.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 6:22 pm
Emily moved unusualy slowly for her and stood to the side of Hatter, pulling on his sleeve for his attention. when she was sure she got it, she looked from Siegfried to Hatter and shook her head. then she sat back down, tired from the simple and sort movements.  

Falling tsuki

5,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Member 100

insane dark

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 6:29 pm
Hatter smirked, his eye closing in an ark, and moved with slow deliberate movements, both to tease and humiliate. "then we shall both agree to an agreement of our mutual hatred." he said, raising his gun to aim. "now-" but he cut himself off when he felt the insistent tugging on his arm. he looked down to see emily, and slowly his face fell to outrage. when she went to sit down, he grabbed her into his arms, and glared at Siegfried.

"what have you done to my Emily!?" he demanded.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 6:37 pm
Siegfried looked to Emily in concerned, completely ignoring the fact that a gun was aimed at his head. She seemed really slow and tired, as if she came back from a long journey. Not that this idiot is helping any., Siegfried thought in amusement. He glared when the newcomer seemed to be accusing him of doing something to her. "First off, I dont like that tone in your voice. I have been watching out for the little lady and you blaming me for whats going on is an insult." Siegfried took a breath then continue. "She propably tired from coming from where ever she went. I believe it was a mediatative state she went in and she couldnt be awoken from it. Live her be and let her gather her strength."  

Siegfried006

Falling tsuki

5,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 6:44 pm
Emily didn't have the energy to care about the cloth that her face was pushed again, she just turned her head and closed her eyes. still, she listened to the coversation, feeling the vibrations, and nodded her head in agreement with Siegfried though she knew that wasn't what he ment.

" . . . th-reads." she rasped out, hopeing the two understood, since it was the same anwser for two different questions.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 6:53 pm
Hatter's eye narrowed, shinning with jealousy and the straightforward desire to feel the mans blood on his hands. maybe even to use it as oil on his cogs. . . he hitched Emily higher, seating her, like a doll, on his arm and so she could rest her head on his shoulder.

"then you are not completely useless." Hatter said, but didn't try to hide it under his breath, or as a mumble. he opened his mouth agian for another retort, but again cut himself off like a dog looking for the command of its master. he scoffed, and rolled his eye.

"threads this, threads that." he did mumble this time, giving off a creepy pout to the ceiling before catching Siegfrieds eye and glaring.

insane dark

Siegfried006

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 7:00 pm
Siegfried snorts, now getting whats going on. "Listen, I get the fact you care for the little lady," Siegfried began calmy, "But your gettng just a little carried away. She is free to do with whatever she does, and if you try to prevent her from doing whatever she pleases I have no problem with watching her kick your a**." Siegfried then smirked, waggling both eyebrows in amusement. "Or I could do it for her, and I would love to."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 7:06 pm
Emily sighed silently, and closed her eyes. Men -people?- were stupid. she raised her head, feeling a little better, and looked around at all the new people. her eye narrowed alittle when she saw the barrier and understood a little of why she felt so bad. she looked over to Siegfried, and cocked her head slightly.

". . .wha. . .what . . . happ-pened?" she asked.

Falling tsuki

5,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Member 100

insane dark

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 7:11 pm
The edges of Hatters lips were angled down out of confusion and annoyance. "'care'? i am not familar. . ." he started, before it dawned slightly on him, and he tightened his hold on her. "yes! i am the one who will kill and eat her and 'live'." he said, sickening smile blooming slowly across his tan face. And then he laughed as the stangers suggestion, his eye crinkling and finaly closing with his odd mirth.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 7:17 pm
Siegfried frown slightly, not sure of how to explain what happened fully. Finally he nodded and said. " Near as I can figure it, that boy there," Siegfried points at Blaze, "came in worse for wear. That fellow there," He then points to Edgar, "more than likely operated on the kid when he was down for the count. This girl here," He points to Angel, " might be his sister."
Pausing for a moment to gather his bearings, Siegfried continued with his explanition. "Something happened to where Rogi felt an ancient evil awaken in the house. He sent me to the bottm floor to get Sirus, who is over there by the doorway." He nodded to the door before continuing. "That there fellow in black, Nero I think, is an angel and he casted a barrier that prevents anyone that wants to do harm to those in here from entering. Rogi was down from this type of smoke that cause nightmares, this fellow came out of no where and started talking to you. Oh, and Rogi says Esteban is here somewhere in the building." Siegfried took a slow breath, for it was a long explaination.  

Siegfried006

Falling tsuki

5,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 7:23 pm
Emily nodded slowly, trying to get the lines straight in her mind, and patted Hatters shoulder thoughtlessly. ". . .Alice. . ." she said, introducing the Uni-sexed creature who held her to Siegfried. then she frowned blinking at him. "who. . .se . . . Esteban?"  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 7:26 pm
Siegfried glanced slowly at the now introduced Alice, chuckling in his mind. He spoke warily. "Im Siegfried, nice to meet you Alice. As for who Esteban is, he is Rogi's master and the eventually ruler of this place."  

Siegfried006

insane dark

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 7:35 pm
Hatter chocked on his laughter as the conversation suddenly turned to him. he hadn't been paying any attention to what was being said, but the sudden mention of his name coming from the strangers lips slipped him up. he wipped away a black tear that had escaped from his death threat and he glared at Siegfried.

"it is Hatter and Six Feet Under is good enough for you." he growled and looked down at Emily, betrayel written across his expressive face. "It is Hatter Emily! like in that story!"

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 7:39 pm
(you get it now?)
Emily's lips opened in a slight o and she mentally cursed herself. the doctor. how could she have she forgotten that? her puzzling was put to the side as Alice's eye caught her own and she nodded, patting his head before putting him off to the side to puzzle more about the Dr.

Falling tsuki

5,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Member 100
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 132 133 134 135 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games