Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Cloud (or Twilight) Hospital (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 8:16 pm
His eyes twitching Kit opend them. A flash if white light leaving him blinded for a moment passed him. "W-Wehere am I?" He asked unsure of his location.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 8:19 pm
"your at the hospital. you been out for 2 hours. guess i punch you harder then i thought." he said. it was strap to the bed with hard leather ropes. "before i release you. i need you to get this to your hard head of yours." he said.  

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 8:21 pm
"Forget it. She doesnt want me and i dont want her." Kit said. He had done a good job of convincing himself of this through the months.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 8:26 pm
futashi smirk and looks at him. "your really hardheaded. you still love her dont you. deep in side of you, you still love her. nd she feels the same way. she is not really happy right now. it would really lighten her up if you go say hi to her." he said, about ready to release him.  

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 8:28 pm
"No i dont...And why should I go see her? Lighten her up. For the past 6 ******** months i lived not knowing what the hell she thought about me! If she still cared! Or if she had moved on! You have no idea what that is like!"  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 8:33 pm
futashi closed his eyes and smirk. "thats all i need to hear from you." he then snap his finger and the hard leather ropes where broken free.  

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 8:35 pm
Sitting up Kit walked out of the hospital not saying another word. Not to Futashi, And not to the doctors and nurses. He left the building and area before he could be stopped for more pointless questions.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 8:38 pm
futashi laugh alittle bit walk out the hospital, know his answer was cleared now  

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

Sho Yuuki

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 12:54 pm
Sho enters the hospital and lays Jake on an empty bed. He tells the medical staff what he saw and stands back so they can do their job while answering any questions they have. After a while Sho leaves the hospital and heads back to the Academy.

[exit hospital ... ]  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 1:08 pm
"Placing Futashi in a hospital bed doctors rushed in to examine him. Taking him to the E.R for x-rays and tests they rushed him out of the room. "Dont die or i'll kill you." He said as he watched Futashi get dragged out of the room.  

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 1:11 pm
after a hour of x-rays, he was basically ok. just a huge blow to the neck. the doctor rush out and told kit the news. futashi was bed resting in a room, still out cold. they told him he would not be up for a while.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 1:13 pm
"Hmm i see." Walking into the room Kit sighed. "Man...Zann what has happend to you?" Seeing Futashi in such an exposed state he walkeed out of the hospital to leave the doctors to do their job.  

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 3:20 pm
futashi started to open his eyes. he was looking up at a white roof. he then lifted himself up, and put his hand on his forehead. he then look around and saw that he was in the hospital. eh then sighed and remember what happen. "zann......." he said to himself.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 5:13 am
A clone of Zann walked to the hospital, to Futashi's room. He walked so silently that he can't be heard or seen. He then vanished from the door using the Kaze Mesai no Jutsu (Wind Camoflage Technique), but not before leaving a note on Futashi’s door.

Forgive me, Futashi…I have left Cloud for a little while, but not permanently. To where though, I can’t tell you. I know you’ll only come after me.

Zann

iZann

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 10:17 am
Jake woke up, his left hand was bandaged, and he could feel the pain of his bruised bones. He then got out of the bed slowly, he started to walk down the corridor. Jake then saw the note, taking it off and walking into the room....."Got you too eh?" he said handing futashi the note, "I was able to capture some of the seals chakra, maybe we could make a cure from it?" he said showing futashi the glove with the glowing purple plate in it. This then reminded him. "oh yeah, i got you something, for helping me out in becoming a genin," he said taking out the second, unbound pair a the Gloves of greed. "These were supposedly made in the shadow village, by a group called the 7 sins. It allow the user to steal chakra, and then use it instead of hand seals to produce jutsu," he said laying the gloves on the table next to him.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games