Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]: Introductions
Old Introduction Thread (Archive) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AmeKisaki

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 9:42 pm
I'm Ame. This is my first account, so i dont have any 'formerly known as' names. Ame means rain. I like to watch tv. I'm not addicted to anything. I suffer from depression. I'm female. I'm fifteen. I'm alive.
heart  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 10:02 pm
hi everyone my name is robert, but you all can call me Itzli. that's my gamertag. um not much to know about me. i like games i mostly play first person shooters. uh it says that i've been a member since '03 but i stopped playing after the first week, cause i wsn't into anime, but now i kinda am because of my girlfriend's brother, and he actually got me back on this site and he helped me out, and now i'm here. uh i don't have xbox live working but i will soon. so if you want to play games pm me and i'll tell you when i'll be able to play.  

jokerman034

Teh ChAoSMuffin

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 11:48 am
hello how u people doin  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 3:36 pm
Hello, peoples! I'm TheLastLaugh! twisted Mwahahahahaha!... Okay, enough of that. o.o  

TehEvilTeddy

Jillyan

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 4:21 pm
Hello!
The name is Jillianne.
YES, I am a girl.
I am Philippino.
My birthday is December 16.
Im 1-100 years old.

Hurry?  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 4:36 pm
Hi I am Emily-hand, I am a 14 year old but thats not going to stop me from acting like I am 7. I am into making movies, I want to be a hollywood Director when I grow up. I have 2 weiner dogs Otto & Fritz I love them and always shall. I live in B.C. Canada in a Valley called the Okanagan.

I really like to Play GUitar hero, DDR and just hangout with friends.
I have another account on Gaia Called Emiri-hand and she proves that I have been on gaia sicne I was 12.  

IngloriousEmmerz

Wealthy Millionaire

Akane-Gojira

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 4:37 pm
Hey Guys! I go by the name of Tanoshii_Ryu (Ryu), in the real world I go by "Reggie". I will be 17 as of july the 6. If I were to win I'd use like 2k of my earnings to finish my "Chain of Command" Quest and then start a donation thread (shortly after donating pretty handsomely to this guild of course mrgreen ) I'd also donate and assist some of my friends on a quest. Gosh, I hope i win!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 5:41 pm
uhmmm im ilejak1 here. you can call me tavi. im 13. and i love readin everythin thats not a biography and playin my guitar.

If i won the mil-a-day, i would finish my quest (if enough) and help other ppl in their quest. Expecially my friend lola09lola that just got here and want to have a good avatar  

ilejak1

Etoile.Heureuse

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 5:51 pm
    User Image
    ---------|| ..::Karine Says::.. ||---------

Welcome to the guild everyone, and make sure to read the rules if you haven't already~

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 6:51 pm
Hi, I'm Chocobo Farm. I'm sixteen years old. I'm a girl. I like anime, manga, video games, writing, and drawing. I want to be a game designer, or somewhere along those lines (not actually sure about that one). I'm in marching band at my high school, and a junior this year. I've been on Gaia since February of this year.

I found the guild by browsing.

If I won the Mil-A-Day Giveaway, I would finish my quests, and donate back to the guild.  

Chocobo Farm

xApplexCorex

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 8:35 pm
Hello.My name is Jessica.I love music.My favorite bands are The Doors,The Misfits,The Clash,and much more.(it is more detailed in my profile)

If I win,First I would get my Dream Avi out of the way.Then I would donate some items to my (actual real life)friends (and really close gaia ones) and randomly donate to people I encounter on gaia.

but I'm just in this for fun.See if I acutally win. :]

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 9:23 pm
hey, im jonah, if i win, i plane to get a few things for my dream avi, donate to ppl in need if they don't beg, and after that, im not all that shure.  

Cupcakes R Us

sisharks07

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 10:05 pm
hi im sisharks07...i just started gaia about two weeks or so ago...in life my name is austin and im 14...i really really like basketball...and i just to just have fun...and if i win 1mil i am going to first make my dream avi...then after that...ill make a new dream avi to shoot for! and ill prolly improve my house and car too 8D...well thats me! see everyone around! domokun  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 10:10 pm
Hi,

Im not good with intro's so here i go:

Name: Dylan
Hobbies: Computer's Games, Cooking and Chattin to people

I currently working at a restraunt called Lonestar as a Kitchen Hand smile

Reason for money: So i can able to finish off my dream avi and then donate some of the cash to random quester's  

Grimdere

SayGee

Dapper Fatcat

7,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 11:50 pm
I'm tsuki no kage uta, my real name is sage. I'm 14 and live in whoreville, michigan. mrgreen
my hobbies are going online, playing video games, swimming, and watching tv
if i somehow won the money i would propably get half the stuff on my wishlist off of it, even this can't get me my nitemare scarf lol, and donate to people who deserve it, particularly people who donated to me in the past wink
i'll propably never win though... sad  
[MADG]: Introductions

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games