Welcome to Gaia! ::

Numenore - A LOTR Community

Back to Guilds

Tags: Lotr, Tolkien 

Reply Númenórë - A LOTR Community
Eambar: Off-Topic Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 362 363 364 365 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Caeleste

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2004 4:54 pm
Well, lesse. Might as well post some cheap items I'd like to buy but can't because I have to save. My eye's been on Daisy's Sunny Dress and the Colonial Stockings.

Yeah. That's about all under 1000g. Over that, well there's the Velvetine Dress, the tundra coats or Laurels. Yep.

Now I have to go back and try to figure out what the heck to buy.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2004 5:49 pm
Menegil
Spam and glitches everywhere...my eyes burn. gonk

I can say with absolute certainty that my Christmas will be nothing better than s**t. So I might be online on Christmas Day. neutral

*Gives Menegil a hug and Christmas cookies* ^-^  

Imyavie

Slacktopian

Girl-Crazy Smoker

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2004 6:55 pm
Menegil
Spam and glitches everywhere...my eyes burn. gonk

I can say with absolute certainty that my Christmas will be nothing better than s**t. So I might be online on Christmas Day. neutral

Awwwww.... sad *huggles* whee  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2004 5:09 am
What do yo guys think of the new holiday items? The tundra coats are great. I bought my self one, and when my av wears it, it looks so warm. I want one IRL!! xd  

Thaxul

Khorkalba

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2004 5:46 am
thaxul
What do yo guys think of the new holiday items? The tundra coats are great. I bought my self one, and when my av wears it, it looks so warm. I want one IRL!! xd

They look good, but I refuse to buy anything until the bloody shop previews are working again...  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2004 6:17 am
Longbow UK
thaxul

They look good, but I refuse to buy anything until the bloody shop previews are working again...

lol, I saw it on someone elses avatar. and It was a gift anyway. heart  

Thaxul

Zurgi

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2004 6:42 am
Man I wish I could actually go back a few pages and read this all, but I don't have enough time >_<

I have to go check out the new clothes though...what shops are they in? I don't want to have to go through each shop -_- It'll take too long.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2004 6:55 am
The Durem shops and Gambino. whee  

Caeleste

Menegil
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2004 8:40 am
imyavie & Nienna: Thank you for the hugs...I needed them...my Christmas will be cold...in spiritual warmth terms. Greed killed Christmas, and threw it in a trash bin. sad  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2004 11:35 am
I agree, Menegil. I mean, rather than going around saying things like Merry Christmas, you actually hear people asking "What do you want to get?" That's not really the point. Yeah, I give gifts to my family and friends, but it's not like that's the whole reason of the holiday.  

Elainya

Thaxul

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2004 11:47 am
Zurgiea
Man I wish I could actually go back a few pages and read this all, but I don't have enough time >_<

I have to go check out the new clothes though...what shops are they in? I don't want to have to go through each shop -_- It'll take too long.

there are new items in every shop. the eskimo coats in gambino, the pingu suit in barton, the glacier suits in Durem Depot, and some other suits in HR Wesley.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2004 4:32 pm
Holy crap, it snows on the map! eek  

Caeleste

Kementari

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2004 6:04 pm
Akiyo

I know it's so cool. I wish it would snow here. I think as it get closer to Christmas more things will happen.

[edit] I bought and giftwrapped my present for whoever I'm buying for whee
I love Christmas and giving gifts and making people happy.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2004 10:09 pm
This sucks! I so want to flame this one kid on the forum for confusing Saruman with Gandalf <,< but I can't because Gaia won't let me post anything on the main forums.  

Elainya

Glorfirith Annun
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2004 11:06 pm
Akiyo

It snows space scarabs 3nodding  
Númenórë - A LOTR Community

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 362 363 364 365 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games