Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
Konoha's Fresh-Water Beach Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 190 191 192 193 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

riotb0y

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 9:31 pm

Ozzy smiled and sat next to her "Hmm really..well i'll tell you something..i'm the sannin of leaf"
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 9:31 pm

Azzurre
riotb0y
Ozzy smiled "Well machante i'm Ozzy Uchiha nice to meet you" Ozzy kissed her on the cheek and looked back at ((forgot you name XD)) "So have your practice chidori??))

Er...nice to meet you too Ozzy.*Turns to Akayashi*..."hey, is this your teacher you were telling me about?"

"Yup."

((my dad seemed to consider the statue after i bugged him a lot more on it, but he wants to go to the cartoon field in the mall to check out some other stuff first. do you know if all the malls have the headbands and posters and stuff?))

cohn jena

Friendly Friend

Azzurre

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 9:35 pm

riotb0y
Ozzy smiled and sat next to her "Hmm really..well i'll tell you something..i'm the sannin of leaf"

O_o......"Oh, hehe, she didn't mention that...or she did and it didn't cross my mind. Wow, you're a sanin? That's a pretty heavy title you got there."*smiles brightly in admiration*
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 9:35 pm

-turned back to Akayashi-

((yup, what about them?))

Azzurre

riotb0y

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 9:36 pm

Ozzy messed up her hair a bit "Hmm it feels light wight to me" Ozzy laughs
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 9:37 pm

Azzurre
-turned back to Akayashi-

((yup, what about them?))

((he's still reluctant on the price tag of the statue....so he wanted to see if we could find something else, i guess......))

cohn jena

Friendly Friend

Azzurre

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 9:39 pm

*joins laughter*

"It's a figure of speech if you didn't quite catch that; or you just merely answered sarcasticly to make me laugh."
XD
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 9:41 pm

-turns to Akayashi-

((ahhhhhhhh, well the only thing there are are the headbands, a few plushies....and no posters...none that I like....a few cellphone keychains...a clock.....and wait....no, nothing else.

Azzurre

riotb0y

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 9:41 pm

"Yes i know but i'm a funny guy.." Ozzy smiled "So..what element are you??"
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 9:43 pm

*turns back to Ozzy*

"My element? water and ice....I have one ice ninjutsu, and one water ninjutsu...haha, actually, the ice jutsu I have;ya, I have really no idea what it does."

Azzurre

riotb0y

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 9:46 pm

"Want to use it on me??" Ozzy rubed his head
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 9:49 pm

Azzurre
-turns to Akayashi-

((ahhhhhhhh, well the only thing there are are the headbands, a few plushies....and no posters...none that I like....a few cellphone keychains...a clock.....and wait....no, nothing else.

((Hmm.......if i can't get you the statue, then i'll get ya a plushie for you to hug and sleep with at night ~<3 as well as some other stuff))

cohn jena

Friendly Friend

Azzurre

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 9:51 pm

*Shifts in the sand nervously but nods in agreement*

"Okay then....prepare yourself....I guess..."

*gets up and closes her mind....concentrating on the jutsu laid out before her....she did a few hands signs and yelled:*

"HYOUTON HARYUU MUUKO NO JUTSU!!!" (ice piercing dragon fierce tiger)
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 9:53 pm

-thinks to Akayashi-

((Okay...sounds good to me! lol)) mrgreen

Azzurre

riotb0y

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 9:54 pm

Ozzy was hit by the jutsu and laid on the ground ...motionlesss it was as if he wa dead he still had his mageyou sharingan on
Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 190 191 192 193 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games