Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
Gohma and Tokuno's Home Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 252 253 254 255 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cold winter angel

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 11:32 am

(she took her shower and was now dressed in a big kimono like inuyashas but hers was black and it was made diffrent)(she sighed and saw he was nowhere to be found and whined a bit as her ears went downward she decided she might as well get over the fact he still was upset and she could not get over just yet) she layed down on the couch then entered the study then went into the training grounds to see everyones face)
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 12:18 pm

Gohma appeared in their bedroom. He dropped his mask and robes on the bed and rummaged in his pack for clothes.

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

Cold winter angel

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 12:18 pm

(she stood in the house once again and headed to the room and to a drawer she kept locked there were certain things that she didnt even want gohma to see till the right time and place)(she drug out a white kimmono and enetered the bathroom for 30 mins) i dont know....gohma kun...theres something...im not used to this...(she replied from the bathroom the door still closed)
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 12:20 pm

"Used to what?" He called out as he layed the clothes on the bed.

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

Cold winter angel

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 12:24 pm

(opens the bathroom door slowly than shuts it back realy quick her face a flustered) this type things....i dont wanna come out i look silly!@(she said shaking her head inside the bathroom)
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 12:25 pm

Gohma smiled slightly. He stripped his shirt off and walked to the bathroom. He put his hand on the knob and opened slowly.

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

Cold winter angel

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 12:31 pm

the white kimono had red and black trimming with the japenes symbol for kyuubi on the right hand corner on the bottom her hair pullled back but with chopsticks throuit keeping it up with the ends sticking out as tiny pieces layed strode on her shouders curly and was wearing make up) im not...used to this....at all....(she was blushing big by this time)(her eyes were that green color once more)
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 12:33 pm

Gohma gasped slightly. "Yo... You're beautiful." He whispered as he strode forward and kissed her. "More beautiful than anything in the world." He turned to the shower and turned on only the hot water once more.

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

XXX_DARK KANE_XXX

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 12:35 pm

" i knocked on the door and i ask for a cup of sugar"
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 12:37 pm

(her face turned a bright red) um..let me just..get out of here mkay...i...yea.....(exits bathroom waiting on gohma to return)

Cold winter angel

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 12:39 pm

Gohma smiled slightly. He dropped his pants in the hamper and stepped into the shower. The water seared across his back and shoulders and he sighed in delight.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 12:39 pm

"ok i yelled"

XXX_DARK KANE_XXX

Cold winter angel

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 12:43 pm

sure why not...(dess said she had opened the door and let him inside in her kimono and everything...were fixin to be off in a bit though so..(she gave him the sugar he needed)
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 12:45 pm

Gohma washed quickly and stepped out. He dried off and looked at his hair. Smooth and to his shoulders now he didn't know what to do with it. He sighed and walked out of the bathroom with a towel around his waist.

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

Cold winter angel

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 1:04 pm

(destiny eaxmined his body and with the muscles and all her face turned pink) umm..yea....9she turned her face away and walked into the kitchen grabbing a cup of water)
Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 252 253 254 255 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games