Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Talking while you role play Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 908 909 910 911 912 913 ... 1662 1663 1664 1665 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

marixe alcyone

Ghostly Dreamer

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 2:54 pm
That's what I did when I couldn't sleep (great plan, right?) and when I got bored.
Lio haunted my dreams for a week. Not fun. xd  
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 2:59 pm
I know. That guy can give anyone nightmares xd I'm a Type-MOON fan so I HAD to watch KnK when it came out.
I think the worst movie was movie 6, simply because the story was a filler and the stuff that happened in it that wasn't filler material could have very easily have been put in another movie(and explained. I hated that they didn't explain what memories Shiki had unlocked. I had a feeling of what it was anyway, but still).
That last battle with Lio was a MASTERPIECE!!! And after was so beautiful...I'm not ashamed to say it but I was SO close to crying...  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

marixe alcyone

Ghostly Dreamer

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 3:03 pm
I started crying every time they showed Mikiya during that. I was like "Nooo! Mikiya-kun! *crying* *cusses out Lio*"  
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 3:07 pm
I was almost convinced they were going to end up killing themselves in a 'Romeo and Juliet' fashion for a few moments when watching the end. You know; Shiki thought Mikiya was 'dead' and thus had no reason to live. He survives and goes to Shiki to find she had killed herself, and then takes his own life. But it didn't happen that way. I don't like that new look of yours Mikiya-kun!! crying
The only issue I have with movie seven was that Nasu(the creator/writer) didn't seem to have a good understanding of how drugs like LSD works.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

marixe alcyone

Ghostly Dreamer

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 3:10 pm
I know! I was so worried that Mikiya was gonna die!
I thought they might pull a Romeo and JUliet especially since it was the last movie.  
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 3:12 pm
Actually I knew they wouldn't do it since there's actually a sequel to the series, taking place a few years later. It's not animated though...
User Image
^This was where I had to go for a tissue just in case.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

marixe alcyone

Ghostly Dreamer

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 3:14 pm
And that's where I lost it. I was bawling there.  
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 3:19 pm
That was such a powerful scene crying

Remember the homosexuality thing in movie five xd
"Would you seriously go out with Shiki if she were a man?"
rofl
The novels were worse.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

marixe alcyone

Ghostly Dreamer

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 3:26 pm
Vaguely. Pretty funny tho. rofl  
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 3:29 pm
Especially when Azaka threw the book at Mikiya and called him a pervert. Remember that the novels were written in the mid 90's and homosexuality was not accepted in Japan. That and Azaka's Catholic. What's with Nasu and making series with Catholic characters? xd Ciel from Tsukihime's Catholic too. She's from France too(if you couldn't have guessed from her name lmao).  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 3:31 pm
Hi, I'm here now! yay! And I'm sunburned. Oh....  
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 3:33 pm
And when Azaka took the dinner knife from Shiki. omg I was laughing so hard there.  

marixe alcyone

Ghostly Dreamer

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 3:34 pm
OMG I forgot about that!! Shiki stole the butterknife from the cafeteria rofl I nearly had a stitch laughing at that!

*glomps Fanatic* watch KnK!!!  
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 3:37 pm
"Shiki, don't make me come up there!"
"You're ridiculously strong. Even strong enough to get Mikiya."
OMG I'm laughing so hard just thinking about it.  

marixe alcyone

Ghostly Dreamer

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 3:38 pm
Mep. I've got a bunch of other stuff I'm trying to watch at the moment. And I did try to read the Tsuikhime visual novel and I was like 'meh.'  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 908 909 910 911 912 913 ... 1662 1663 1664 1665 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games