Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "COS" ^Can O Spam^
Moonie's Ramblings Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 909 910 911 912 913 914 ... 2604 2605 2606 2607 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 7:32 pm
Do you believe in a god?
Yes.

Of all the social networks in the world, why use Tumblr?
I don't use Tumblr - meaning I don't have an account. I just go there to find pictures and occasionally questionnaires, like this one.

What’s your favorite Tumblr tag to track?
Doctor Who

Would you call yourself/your family “middle class?”
Yeah...

Name a TV series you didn’t enjoy until after it ended.
Um... I can't think of any.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 7:34 pm
Have you ever bought a product from an infomercial?
No.

If you could give up your car and never have to drive again, would you?
Hell no! I love Destiny! That's my car's name, in case you didn't figure that out.

If you go back to one point in time to give advice to yourself, when would you go and what would you say?
I've done pretty well so far in my life, so I don't have any need to travel back in time for advice giving right now.

What’s your “quirkiest” habit?
Um... when I concentrate really hard when I'm doing something, I start smiling. Like... creepy smile. I've creeped a few of my classmates in the past when I've done it, lol. sweatdrop

What is “normal?” Are you normal?
It's whatever society views as being what's expected of the general public. Am I normal? It's debatable.  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 7:37 pm
Someone close to you is dying. You have the choice to let this person live for ten more years, but if you do, you cause the death of ten strangers. You don’t have to see them die. Do you take the offer?
It depends on who the person is and what they're dying from. If it's someone older, I wouldn't want to give them more years when it'll just cause them more pain. Heck, even if it was someone younger, I still wouldn't want to be responsible for the death of ten strangers.

What is one thing you could never forgive?
Cheating. Disrespect.

Would you rather be in a relationship after the honeymoon period ends or be single?
... What?

Is it possible for guys and girls to be just friends?
Yes.

Where do you and your friends go to hang out?
The bookstore or the movie theater. Or out for a hike.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 7:43 pm
Write the first paragraph of your obituary.

Christine Nicole Watson, of ------, Washington, passed away peacefully at the age of 100 [I want to reach the age of 100 at least, but it would be cool if I lived beyond that age.] at her home. Her literary works within the fantasy, science fiction, and auto-biographical genres have left an impression on the world, fulfilling her dream of being a role model for others and inspiring future writers. [Plus whatever else about my life... And then something about a husband and children, maybe grandchildren - details I can't determine right now.]

What is the best TV theme song ever?
The Doctor Who theme song - revised series version. biggrin

When you were young, what would you dream you would be when you grew up?
I'll just go with the very first occupation I dreamed of being - a teacher, English preferably.

When you’re alone in your own home, do you walk around naked?
Rarely, and I usually confine it to just my bedroom.

What gets you out of bed in the morning?
An alarm... or just not wanting to sleep anymore.  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 7:46 pm
Do you want to have more friends than you have right now?
I always enjoy making new friends, but if you are inquiring about the "best friend" status - only the best of the best gain that title.

What part of the past year sticks out in your mind?
Traveling to the Sci-Fi museum and seeing an Imperial Dalek in person. Petsitting Minnie and Ninja, my friend's pets.

You win a scratch-off lottery game that gives you $2,000 a week (after taxes) for the rest of your life. Do you keep your job?
I don't have a job right now, but if I did have a job, of course I would keep it.

Could you be in a long-distance relationship? If you’re in one, what makes yours work?
I'm willing to give it a shot, if the relationship is strong enough to deal with it.

What’s the best route to your heart?
Like I'm going to make it that easy for you. razz  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:55 pm
User Image
Good afternoon-almost-evening everyone. I've mostly been taking care of a few projects here and there that I've been wanting to get done. I finally got around to reading that "Paris in the Twentieth Century" book that I needed to read... though I didn't finish it. But I read enough of it to determine the conclusion that I didn't want it... and the other two (Chicken Soup For The ___ Soul) I decided I would go ahead and get rid of since I've never read them since having them. I've also watched a few movies I wasn't sure whether I wanted to keep or not, and was able to make enough room to put all of my videos in the entertainment center... though I still have some piled on top and in front of others in it, lol. Oh well.

I also have the photos to complete my scrapbook of my late cat Cuddles. I'm going to be so happy when I finish that project.
User Image  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:56 pm
User Image
Speaking of which... I need to see if there's any rearranging I need to do with my book shelf since getting rid of those two Chicken Soup books. And put my Brave book with the other Disney books I've got, lol.
User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 6:03 pm
User Image
Alright, there we go. Found a home for Brave... and I've left empty space on my bookshelf for when I get the two volumes of Sailor V that I'm wanting to get when my friends and I travel to the bookstore that I have a gift card for. Been wanting to get them ever since I heard they were being printed again, especially here in America.

And was able to get rid of another book I didn't need anymore, since most of the stuff in it was pretty basic and I already know how to do.
User Image  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 6:12 pm
User Image
Cue my version of Chiyo's song from Azumanga Daioh:

"Cleaning is so fun! Cleaning is so fun! Let's take a break and see what we have done!"

*laughs*
User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 6:13 pm
User Image
Well... I'm going to head off, since it sounds like Mom is home and dinner will probably be done fairly soon. So later!

#f51379
#a51cba

User Image  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:53 pm
User Image
Good evening everyone.

Today I had my first phone interview ever. It went pretty well. They'll be doing a few more phone interviews the next few days and then they'll be choosing people from those they called to create a group they'll call for in-person interviews. *sighs* Hopefully I'll be one of the few chosen to move on to the next step in the process.
User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:54 pm
User Image
Not much has been going on in my life lately. Just been applying to jobs occasionally... and dolling. In fact, I just finished a set that I was working on for the past few days. A lot of work, but I'm quite pleased with the result. Now that I'm finished with it, it means I can go to bed at more normal time. Usually I wasn't going to bed until 2-3 in the morning... meaning I didn't get up until noon. *laughs*
User Image  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:56 pm
User Image
The 10th annual user-run ball is going on right now... and to be honest, I have no interest in adventuring over there to actually roleplay and what not. The last time I participated was apparently the 6th annual ball... though to be honest, I don't even remember the ones between then and now being advertised of happening. *shrugs* Oh well.
User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:58 pm
User Image
Probably going to post here a few more times before I head off to watch an episode or two of Ouran Host Club... or maybe Fruits Basket. *shrugs* I'll probably do Fruits Basket since I watched an Ouran Host Club episode last night.
User Image  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 12:01 am
User Image
I would want to watch the new episode of Grimm, but I'll probably have to wait until tomorrow or Wednesday since it's not available online yet. :D
User Image  
"COS" ^Can O Spam^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 909 910 911 912 913 914 ... 2604 2605 2606 2607 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games