Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 909 910 911 912 913 914 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

Kikiama

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 3:46 pm

Awesomeness. Murnig maybe joining to RP as well.
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 3:49 pm

Krome will love that. She wanted this RP to be frelling HUGE . . . at this rate, we could make a guild of Novas.

Magni Prime
Captain

Eloquent Conversationalist

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500

PFDiva

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 3:58 pm

Talon TDS
Krome will love that. She wanted this RP to be frelling HUGE . . . at this rate, we could make a guild of Novas.
and it's NOT huge? i swear, that thread gains about a page every DAY! the only other thread that moves that fast is THIS one! and as far as seperating IC from OOC, i HATE it when people can't tell the difference, it's like, 'That's not me, dude!' you know?
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 4:05 pm

Last I heard, Krome would have loved to have another dozen people. As for IC/OOC, I know. One day I almost got hit in real life because my char lied to the group about knowing some major info when he really did. When one guy asked why I lied I told him straight up . . . . "My dwarf doesn't like your elf." He started screaming and I felt like this idiot was going to slug me. Ugh.

Magni Prime
Captain

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500

krome_devil

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 5:40 pm

I do want the roleplay to get bigger! I think it's doing well so far. And i want more people to creat more interactions and such. I'm glad people are enjoying it so much. It pleases me so much to see that. ^_^ page 38 W00t w00t!
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 1:09 am

Baulder

Magni Prime
Captain

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 4:01 am

such an innovative post, Baulder. stare
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 5:48 am

As much as I would love to join up on Nova, I feel like I'm in too many RP's already (some off this site, yes), and I start school very soon. Too many responsibilities in real life...

I really wish I could...

And while we're on the subject of separating OoC and IC, I agree completely. At the very beginning of an RP, my assassin character mercilessly sought out the characters of two of my best friends' characters, and I took them out. Luckily, they understood rather well (besides, it was an RP where there were methods to revive people). I know how much it sucks to have people who can't separate "reality from pretend." Drives me insane.

ShadowPhoenix88

PFDiva

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 6:01 am

ninja i hope Dragonfly doesn't skewer me. yesterday, i told her i was on, you know, Talon, char trauma, and no sooner than i sent her the PM, i got kicked off the compy! sweatdrop cry
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 6:29 am

I Wouldn't skewer you! I ended up dealing with some stuff anyway and didn't post or anything. ^_^ So don't worry. It's ok.

krome_devil

PFDiva

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 6:32 am

*sigh of relief* yay! ^_^ i posted in novas, and I'm seriously considering joining your guild, but i am not a dark person, and i need to leave the guilds i'm in that no longer interest me. do people post regularly there?
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 6:46 am

Honesty... they don't really post much there. The captain of the guild is central to the storyline but is almost never there so almost nothing ever gets done. I'm actually thinking of changing it to one that links to this guild or to nova specifically.

krome_devil

PFDiva

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 6:49 am

that'd be coolies
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 7:02 am

*huggles ^_^* yup. I've got to take a spanish test in an hour crying i HATE spanish.

krome_devil

PFDiva

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 7:09 am

i don't know enough about spanish to hate it, but i like a lot of different languages
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 909 910 911 912 913 914 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games