Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~::Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4 FES - The Golden::~*

Back to Guilds

The final chapter in the Persona 4, FES, and Golden - RP Guild Trilogy! No prior knowledge necessary! 

Tags: Persona 4, Megami Tensei, Roleplay, Persona 3, Persona 5 

Reply *~::Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4 FES - The Golden::~*
::Out-of-Character Forum:: Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 911 912 913 914 915 916 ... 2476 2477 2478 2479 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Great Ryoman!
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 9:23 am
Mildred's a cannibal, I don't think she makes very many healthy decisions in her life.

Not to mention she walks around wearing nothing but a paper bag on her head.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 9:24 am
And you like Inferno, Red?  

Zorc James
Crew

Loyal Friend

11,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

stickdude

Generous Informer

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 9:25 am
Cannibalism is fun, and It's a burlap sack. XD

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 9:30 am
that sounds very Silent Hill Sexy  

Zorc James
Crew

Loyal Friend

11,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Rednal
Crew

9,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 9:31 am
*Teasip* Cannibalism... >D  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 9:37 am
Yeah well, you also have to murder her to befriend her, and she takes half your soul.

..s.

Dark Souls is pretty trippy if you think about it. Also immediately after slaying Quelaag you can meet Quelana by pretending you're her sister whom you've slaughtered horribly, thus earning her trust and stealing her Covenant's deepest secrets all while using the facade of her only reason to live (Quelaag)'s life. Then, if you want to be very d**k, you can use said spell in order to murder the poor girl (she's really totally innocent, aside from being a horrible spider-monster-lady), slaughter her followers and go on to murder her estranged mother and that one sister who ran away from home.

Oh, and all her children are dead. Arguably, you killed them. So yeah, you get to parade around pretending to be her dead sister, although you're actually her sister's murderer.

Trippy, trippy stuff.  

Great Ryoman!
Crew

stickdude

Generous Informer

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 9:40 am
You mean the Pale lady? Quelana is the pyromancy master you find in blight town, who can ascend your pyromancy flame. o wo

I told Laurentius about her and then he went hollow.
I cried.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 9:44 am
Baaah, one of those Que-somethings.

And hey, I always stab Laurentius in the back when I find her anyways. I mean, he pretty much outlives his usefulness, and it's either that or force the guy to live in a lie.

Him: Where'd you get that awesome demon fireball stuff? Was it from...an eeeevil demon fireball sorceress? O_O
Me: Uh....no.
Him: ...well, I won't press the matter if you won't answer me.

Alternatively,
Him: Where blah blah blah?
Me: Uh...yes.
Him: O_O! *Takes up sword and goes to kill her - apparently dies halfway or something*

It's a mercy, really.  

Great Ryoman!
Crew

Rednal
Crew

9,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 9:44 am
It's a video game. You USUALLY murder everything in your way, no matter how innocent. XD  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 9:47 am
My moral code prevents me from doing such things. Just like how it pains me to let Solaire die...

stickdude

Generous Informer

Zorc James
Crew

Loyal Friend

11,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 9:50 am
I wanna make a video game where only the deserving people die. Like people worse then Hitler.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 9:51 am
Like Bour?

stickdude

Generous Informer

Great Ryoman!
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 9:54 am
The greatest irony is that you can't get the Knight Solaire armor, which is like the official symbol of being in the Sunbro Covenant, unless you kill Knight Solaire.

That said I keep him alive because it makes Arena happy. And I have to admit, when you reach the game's end and everyone is dead except for you, it's nice to have gone that extra mile to have ONE guy left alive in the whole world.

@Zorc: Like Bioshock! 8D It's all like "Oh boy, think about the moral consequences here! If you shoot that guy...well, he actually strangles people alive for 'art'. But the random mooks! Well, actually they're all driven insane already, and kill for fun or gain. But the main antagonist! No, no...he's sabotaged or killed hundreds. But the SECRET main antagonist...well, actually he's just as bad. He kills children. Uh, well at least you, as the main character...are actually evil too. You crashed a plane full of people and killed them all. Well, damn."

8D  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 9:54 am
Like Bour.
The thing is: Hitler hated people, but he cared for his sister. Why else did he tell her to go on and live under a different name then his own?  

Zorc James
Crew

Loyal Friend

11,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Rednal
Crew

9,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 9:55 am
@Ryo: Well, that's how those games are. o wo  
*~::Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4 FES - The Golden::~*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 911 912 913 914 915 916 ... 2476 2477 2478 2479 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games