Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 914 915 916 917 918 919 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

Magni Prime
Captain

Eloquent Conversationalist

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 12:31 pm

To be honest, I had thought me to be more of a Chad/Sado . . . . but I took the test several times, changing my answers on the couple of questions where several answers matched me. Every time I came up as Ichigo. Go figure. Now I am turning into a walking plot device/supervillian in training for the Galvan Academy. sweatdrop domokun
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 12:32 pm

I'm not sure. I may do a guild at a later time. But not yet. This guild has been VERY good to me. I've made some FANTASTIC friend. (Sporky, Gummi, Aisling and Carol) I never would have met them. And this guild has 700 members. So i'm going to give it some more time to get more members. Since my roleplay seems to be the mst active one in here right now i don't feel right about leaving. Also Who knows? you all may start hating it. Not enjoy the interactions, or the plot twists i've got in mind.

As for you skellington, sure i don't mind you playing a second character. There are some restrictions. You're not allowed forming a relationship between two of your own characters, at anything more than aquaintances. Second i have to approve the idea, and i may ask you to make changes if I deem them necessary.

krome_devil

SkellingtonQueen

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 12:34 pm

Shall I pm you, then?
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 12:35 pm

krome_devil
This guild has been VERY good to me. I've made some FANTASTIC friend. (Sporky, Gummi, Aisling and Carol)

You mention friends here in the Refuge, and omit me?! crying *huddles in a corner and sobs softly*

Magni Prime
Captain

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500

krome_devil

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 12:44 pm

*HUGGLE HUGGLES TALON* I didn't omit you. I knew you before the guild! But you're my friend too, i just was meaning the friends i made in here. Hell you're the one that introduced me to this guild. For which i'm eternally grateful.

Yes Skellington pleade do pm with your idea
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 12:48 pm

No one is joining my RP crying

Equanimity

Magni Prime
Captain

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 12:54 pm

*huggles back* I know! heart I just wanted to be recognized as your friend and I love hugs!!!! 4laugh

*smiles warmly to Equanimity* Your RP is less than an hour old . . . give it a day to see how it is really accepted. smile
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 1:57 pm

Talon TDS
To be honest, I had thought me to be more of a Chad/Sado . . . . but I took the test several times, changing my answers on the couple of questions where several answers matched me. Every time I came up as Ichigo. Go figure. Now I am turning into a walking plot device/supervillian in training for the Galvan Academy. sweatdrop domokun

Mine turned up Rukia ^^''

How's everyone doing?... wink I'm back for thr moment...

Kira-Yamato-san

Magni Prime
Captain

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 1:59 pm

neutral Rukia?! Okaaaay . . . .

Well enough, Kira-san. Where ya been? I't been weeks since I saw you at all. ninja
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 2:01 pm

Talon TDS
neutral Rukia?! Okaaaay . . . .

Well enough, Kira-san. Where ya been? I't been weeks since I saw you at all. ninja

Yeah....well...my laptop is still in repair....they're always so slow......

I'm using my friend's computer(Tohmo)....hehehe he says HI!

Kira-Yamato-san

Magni Prime
Captain

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 2:03 pm

Hey Tohmo!!!

So . . . Cap''n . . . what''s up these days?
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 2:07 pm

Talon TDS
Hey Tohmo!!!

So . . . Cap''n . . . what''s up these days?

meh....rotting the summer away...eagerly awaiting school's return...amazingly enough....waiting for my laptop.....waiting for it to watch anime again...well...understand it at the least...(need of english subtitles)....

...Lots of waiting....and I miss Gaia... crying

Kira-Yamato-san

Magni Prime
Captain

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 2:10 pm

And we miss you . . . I was beginning to wonder if you had given up on Gaia without passing the guild on or something! eek

Though I still cannot thank you enough for showing me emule and aniDB . . . I have soooooo many disks now. Bleach still holds my attention like no other for the moment. Can't wait for Ichigo's Bankai. I have a pic, but not the episode yet.
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 2:15 pm

Talon TDS
And we miss you . . . I was beginning to wonder if you had given up on Gaia without passing the guild on or something! eek

Though I still cannot thank you enough for showing me emule and aniDB . . . I have soooooo many disks now. Bleach still holds my attention like no other for the moment. Can't wait for Ichigo's Bankai. I have a pic, but not the episode yet.

I have no idea what that is... crying I havn't seen an episode in such a long time...though I'm glad I will have loads of episodes when I do return...

Kira-Yamato-san

Magni Prime
Captain

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 2:19 pm

eek Holy hell . . . you ARE out of the loop!!! In a nutshell, Rukia is captured, and Ichigo has to get his own shimigami powers. Not the ones he borrowed from her. With them, he manages to get his Zanbaktou (soul slayer) to a second form. It goes from a butterfly sword to like a giant butcher's knife. No crossguard, not even a scabbard. That is the Shinkai (I think that is it.) first release.

All Death Gods have a soul slayer- and all soul slayers have two stages of release. The origonal, that looks like a normal sword, a second that can be damned near any weapon, and a second release that is insanely powerful. Only the Captains of the Death Gods get to that level of power . . .

Ichigo is training for his Bankai now.
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 914 915 916 917 918 919 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games