Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~::Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4 FES - The Golden::~*

Back to Guilds

The final chapter in the Persona 4, FES, and Golden - RP Guild Trilogy! No prior knowledge necessary! 

Tags: Persona 4, Megami Tensei, Roleplay, Persona 3, Persona 5 

Reply *~::Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4 FES - The Golden::~*
::Out-of-Character Forum:: Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 916 917 918 919 920 921 ... 2476 2477 2478 2479 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rednal
Crew

9,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 7:04 am
Considering (in-universe) that one of the people is the physical incarnation of the most powerful tome of magic, who fights insanely high-level entities, and the other is the Tyrant, the most dreaded and powerful of all sorcerers on the planet who can turn anything to nothingness and is the mom (via Yog-Sothoth) of the guy who's pretty much the world's Antichrist and a multiverse-level destroyer... avoiding the tea party is a perfectly sensible reaction. ^^

*Coughs*

Anyway, um... my basic issue is that, for the most part, Kisa's development is tied to obtaining the Candelabrum. Aside from the one Soji's holding for Mataki, I think pretty much all of them are tied to VERY high-level fighters, and Insight is probably the weakest. I... can't find the profile for the guy who has it. *Awkward look* Which poses a problem, because I need to be strong enough to beat them, but I can't really get strong enough unless they're beaten... I'm feeling pretty Catch-22 here. The fair and standard solution is to have allies for taking down stronger characters, which I'd prefer to do in the style of Kisa borrowing or obtaining more summons to use (which is, after all, exactly how you are as the Demi-Fiend in Nocturne). After the next Candelabrum, though, I'd really like to bring her up to full power so she can reasonably compete for the rest of the things, rather than being trapped too far below and too reliant on others. XD If permanently having multiple summons feels like more than you'd like to do for her (she IS pretty strong even without that, it's just that her enemies are also very powerful), I'm cool with just using them for the one battle.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 7:05 am
I would post with zorc, but my computer is going to die soon.  

Zorc James
Crew

Loyal Friend

11,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Rednal
Crew

9,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 7:14 am
Also, I did something similar versus Matador and borrowing summons then, so I don't feel too bad about the idea. ^^ I mean, it worked before.

@Zorc: Plug it in, then? o wo  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 7:17 am
Take your time, Zorc. Hiba's a busy gal, and I'm better when I'm not rapid-fire posting at the moment, anyway.

@Red: I don't see why you can't have some allies for Candelabrum battles in the first place...you were the one who expressed disinterest in that, at first. I know you came around on it pretty quickly, but yeah...

Only issue is having allies who could make certain battles fairly easy. Candelabrum fights are not easy.

That pretty much sums up all of my thoughts on the matter at the moment.

Arena Emperor
Captain

Fashionable Genius

Rednal
Crew

9,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 7:25 am
I'm sort of okay with summons at the moment, I'd just... prefer to avoid too much player-character help. XD I've always thought of it as her quest, after all.

If we can get the profile for Insight's holder up, I can probably give a better sense of what summoned allies might be appropriate... I should probably mention that to Ryo later. ^^

Because it's been a long, long time since Kisa's advanced and I REALLY want to max her out sometime soon...

Anyway! *Flips table* What else is up with you today? ^^  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 7:30 am
Well if we're talking about Akechi Mitsuhide, we're going all the way back to Persona War I and Oda Nobunaga's crew, who...never had particularly complete profiles to begin with. Categorizing them would be fairly difficult as well, though I guess the closest thing would be...somewhere between demon and Devil King? Figuring out the specifics could be a bit tricky...but I suppose the sooner the start, the sooner the finish.

Also, when I say allies, I mostly mean you're going to be recruiting some other dudes/demons from the pool of existing Guildfolk. Or perhaps we could discuss a pool of demons that she could possibly convince to join her...but an approved list would be required if that's the route you insist on going. The idea of just choosing a random selection of demons from the entire SMT Compendium to suit your needs at the time is pretty ridiculous, I think.

That table did nothing do you. That wasn't very nice...

-sighs- I'm drowsy. I feel like taking a nap while I can. Probably will do that in a few minutes, after getting some lunch.

Arena Emperor
Captain

Fashionable Genius

Arena Emperor
Captain

Fashionable Genius

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 7:32 am
And to follow that up, yeah, I'm going to go for a bit.

Shame on all of you for not commenting on my sweet Booker DeWitt avi. v.v
No sweet Bioshock:Infinite-themed prizes for any of you.

...Anyway, see ya later. XD

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 7:34 am
I haven't played the game and didn't recognize the character. XD Have a nice nap (or whatever you're doing)!  

Rednal
Crew

9,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Zorc James
Crew

Loyal Friend

11,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 8:08 am
The problem is that my charger cord bit the dust. I am in my college library right now.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 8:09 am
Ah. Go to your local electronics store and buy a new one, then?  

Rednal
Crew

9,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Zorc James
Crew

Loyal Friend

11,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 8:39 am
I will try to. And if anyone is wondering what the censored text is, just because I am trying to stay within limits, I will pm the full uncensored text. And btw, it is basically he is in a rage spat.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 8:42 am
Dammit! I knew I should have popped in last night!
...or, Earlier this morning.
T.T
I wanted to get some of Devil's Kiss.
v.v

So, what's up everyone?  

Necromonium
Crew

Hopeful Conversationalist

11,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250

Rednal
Crew

9,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 8:43 am
...What? XD

I'm playing through Mugen Souls some more. o wo Need to figure out how the heck to Item Kill enemies...  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 8:44 am
what do you mean?
but anyways, I am fine and trying to brave the day.
and yeah, Mao at the Fujimatsu would be generous intervention.
Or any fire user.  

Zorc James
Crew

Loyal Friend

11,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Zorc James
Crew

Loyal Friend

11,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 8:48 am
So Red, do you think you are going to need a fill in on what the censored text is?  
*~::Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4 FES - The Golden::~*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 916 917 918 919 920 921 ... 2476 2477 2478 2479 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games