Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Talking while you role play Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 917 918 919 920 921 922 ... 1662 1663 1664 1665 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sexy Pudgy Pinkie Pie

Desirable Bachelorette

6,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:35 am
I don't think Canada is a real place.
Noplace that awesome could ever exist outside of the Bible, Torah, ect.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:46 am
eek We don't say Aboot.... At least I don't... Some Bostonites... Maybe.... Besides If I believed all Canadians were lumberjacks or fur traders I'd have to believe my father was a swamp-born Redneck, with half his teeth missing and an accent so thick no one can understand him, and little to know education.

He works for a Credit Union, and his second only his elder brother, education wise, 'cause his brother's an Accountant.  

Hiraru Sagara

Magic Hunter

17,075 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 1:31 pm
Hiraru you have to admit that there's a very high percentage of people in the Southern states especially that sound like they have a huge wad of taffy in their mouths when they try to talk. I called them as a job. 90% of the southern people I spoke to couldn't say a word that I could understand without listening VERY carefully. I'm confident there are people down there that don't speak like they have marbles in their mouths, they are just few.

I read an article a few years back from someone in New York who accused Newfoundlanders of being idiots who live in a ghetto. I don't even know WHERE I can find a ghetto around here, unless she was talking about welfare zones.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 2:13 pm
the ghetto....?

I didn't even think that ghetto existed in Canada....  

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 2:20 pm
Exactly. Well, I would say the exist in Canada, but not everywhere. This was an article that was published in a New York paper(New York Times maybe).  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:01 pm
d'aww

i think i wanna try living in Canadia when i grow up. (yes, i just said Canadia)

it sounds fun~  

Bullet_Ber

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:31 pm
Well, off I go for the night. I need to finish packing for my stay with my parents. I don't know when I'll be online, but I'm anticipating anytime after 2:00pm my time tomorrow.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:32 pm
Wait, don't go yet! Look at Marixe's post in Yorston Fals first!  

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:33 pm
just did rofl  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:44 pm
I probably won't be on at all tomorrow.  

Hiraru Sagara

Magic Hunter

17,075 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 4:09 am
I woke up an hour too early...Oh well. I guess I'll just make sure I got everything so I can forget something very important only to remember it again when I'm halfway to my parents house.
I'm just glad to know that I won't be spending too much time at my aunt's house. She drives me nuts. So I'm not a model on heroine? Big deal. She's such a b***h.
Oh great now I'm pissed off; just in time to possibly meet her. And since Nan's not too far off from her personality wise, she would only pick up where my aunt left off and I will have to listen to it the whole trip back...

Edit: She was supposed to pick me up at 10:00am. She CALLED at 10:30 to tell me she will be late(like I haven't figured that out already). She's going to go to Wal Mart with my aunt(and most likely that brat of a cousin of mine too) and then she'll pick me up. I KNEW this was going to happen! Mom wants me to be home by 1:00pm! I guess she should have also mentioned what day... stare Well, it takes about 50 minutes to get from St. John's to Carbonear so I'm hoping I get there by one...  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 2:22 pm
I'm going to baby sit. Not sure when I'll be posting.  

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 2:57 pm
crying
No RPing, no Maple Story...All I have left is my crochet and anime...  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 3:02 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.All Hail the Reign of the Ostriches!User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Let it hereby be announced that:
I can post in Mythanos, if ya want...

...that is all

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 3:03 pm
You don't have to feel rushed. If you want to pace that group with the Chikara group then that's fine...I could do some crochet tonight or something.  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 917 918 919 920 921 922 ... 1662 1663 1664 1665 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games