Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply ~*Ria High School*~
Announcements Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RayanStiger
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 3:21 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Alan... don't send me any more valentines...

I'm not that desperate...

That being said, happy Valentine's day everybody. Now go out there and write some romance-based rp threads. Heheh...

Meanwhile, I'll be playing Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance. Oh, and thinking about girls, but that's normal.

I'll post here... once Steph is actually open... Until then peace everybody!  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 8:37 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.KuraiGekkou
Told ya Rene. no one likes valentines very much "che che" ::giggles::

well nothing much to say but i granted Kimihiro_Watanuki and biblis One Star for display of good Rping. Thus again this week i can not grant anymore stars ^^''

congrats to those two!  

KuraiGekkou

RayanStiger
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 9:27 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.No I think it's more the difference of receiving them from a (potentially) attractive female entity or a moronic, creepy asian guy who sends random flash movies to other people over IM.

Now if Steph or Aileen or Locksharp or Joy or any other chick did then it'd be fine.

Joking! C'mere man lemme give you a hug! Spread the love!  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 2:16 pm
Alright im planning on closing the Lucky Food threads 2 days from now. The Valentines pin board will stay up one more day.
We are having that Eiyah ran away from judging and Violet will try his best to make a decision from the remaining lil foodies.

But stars will be given out to noticable RPs within those events.

Other then that. Hellya. Im almost done with a demo release for the Ria RPG.

EXCITING. ::rushes to work on it::  

KuraiGekkou

angeltrinity
Crew

Agent Sex Symbol

17,725 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 6:24 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Tiffany:

Hi All!!! Ok I think alot of you know that im an Olympic fanatic by now (if you didnt know that...well now you do). Which is the reason why I have been missing for like the past...day @_@ Well I will have to part with you again because mens moguls are on tonight, which means Jeremy Bloom will be on heart *giggle* well see ya tomorrow!!

(OH and by the way, this is Jeremy Bloom)
User Image
(Actually this is a pic of him from 2004, he is a little more buffer now)

((actually I found a more recent pic of him...but I thought it was tttoooo sexy to show @_@))  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 9:05 pm
...fangirls...

Maybe if I cared I would work out. But what motivation do I have to improve my body? None really. Except to fight. But I'm also lazy and would rather do other stuff. Who cares how I look... I'm not stellar anyways.

So if I ever have motivation in the form of joining wushu or something then I might stop being lazy. But otherwise... yeah... grotesquely muscular is highly overrated.  

RayanStiger
Vice Captain

Sincerely Sunshine

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 5:16 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Makie-san:
... I'm sorry to say, and a little afraid to ask, but... Am I the only one that doesn't watch the Olympics...?

Aside from figure skating, which Michelle Kwan had to drop out because of an injury... Am I the only one that doesn't exactly care about the outcomes? -isn't as supportive as she should be for the people competing in the Olympics-

Aside from that, I'm getting the butterflies! Makie has to compete on Saturday... She's scared because she's bad at her program and she can't land her axle which she has to do in my solo... U.U

I just don't want to mess up. If I don't mess up, or fall, or not do my spins/jumps right, or forget my solo I'll be okay. Which is everything that can and might happen to a person out there on teh ice... X.X

I don't wanna compete, my coach made me do it... U.U  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 1:43 pm
Don't worry. i don't watch the olympics too Makie.

Neways a remainder that the Lucky Food event will only last one more day (today) before we move it to the past events. You can continue RPing in the greenhouse or the courtyard on where you left off, but thats considering the event is over and all.

^^  

KuraiGekkou

Rene the Hopeless

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 2:02 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Rene:

So sorry for not being able to continue my posts on the Lucky Food event. Just had so much to do.

BUT I'M BACK FROM NEW YORK......but I still cant post cus I've got a ton of school that I missed.

New York is dirty.....  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 11:41 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.KuraiGekkou Just for the record on one of the most hectic Gaia events.

Heres all the people Kurai was last night:

User Image  

KuraiGekkou

Ai`
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 7:43 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Sakura Ai

Okay Okay. Here is the lowdown!

Nohea recieves a star because I enjoyed my RP with her, and I couldn't give Makie-san a star because Kurai already did. So, Nohea deserves one from me.

Okay now thats off my chest.

Also, I won't be online much from this coming Saturday to the Sunday after the next one. Why? Because this Ai is going to Washington DC, she needs to learn more about this country!

((Not really))  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 3:43 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Seyla:
-blinks and dodges flying objects aimed at her- I...I'm back...my parents had taken my computer away. My mom just now gave it back but ummm its still unavailable at my dads. So until April I won't be completely available. I'm so sorry -cries-

Will anyone forgive Seyla chan?  

Elpinoine
Crew

Sincerely Sunshine

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 10:16 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Makie-san:
Makie forgives Seyla-chan! Makie forgives Seyla-chan!

And in other news... Makie doesn't like Junior High. There's too many assignments due on one day soo soon!

BLARG!!! It makes me frustrated! >.> But I'll live somehow... <.<  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 4:13 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Aili: I forgive you too! Now I've narrowed my non-school related things to obsessive e-mail checking, rping, and 3 episodes of anime a week.  

LadyLight
Crew

RayanStiger
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 9:30 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Of course we forgive you. But we don't forgive the squirrels sitting on our garbage cans. Those get paintballed.

Aileen! Welcome back at long last! All the old time Ria vets that were on RH are basically back now. Save some more obscure ones like Toadess... I think... and then of course lazyass Ky. Somebody kick him for me.

Ky you're awesome but I'm still pissed at you for killing all my rps!!!

GRRRRRRRRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr  
~*Ria High School*~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games