Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
The Vampire Manor [OPEN!! :'D]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What you be?
Vamp
56%
 56%  [ 14 ]
Human
16%
 16%  [ 4 ]
Minor Demon
8%
 8%  [ 2 ]
Halfy >:3
20%
 20%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 25

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 6:31 pm
[[Sorry! T^T! Eating Ramen! :] &B LAWL XD Xellious is 37. :3 ]]

Feeling as though he were awake and asleep at the same time, Klaash followed Lilli up to his room, his eyes still closed yet he steadily moved up the few flights of stairs. When they reached his room, Lilli set him down on his bed, he still looked tired.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 6:44 pm

"I...Uh!" She said, flushing and turning away. Xellious reassuringly placed a hand on her thin shoulder. She turned towards him, looking rather ashamed and confused. He smiled lightly at her,"Are you imposing to be my wife?" She blushed again and looked down. He's WAY older than you! What're you thinking?!? IDIOT

Then again he SAVED your life from just rotting out there in the cold. He's kinda to you, and he owns this frickin' giant house!

There was an awkward pause, Xellious said nothing as usual, and waited for Iori's reply. "Am I too young?" She asked, looking into his dull but lively eyes. "I can make myself look older, I--"

He slowly shook his head,"It doesn't matter."

"My father always said I was extremely slow at realizing things..." Iori turned towards him,"Master Xellious..." She mumbled under her breath.

[[ THE INEVIDiBLE! O:

Lawl. Did you guys ever realize that Tuesday is like 95. :/ So IorixXellious isn't that far-fetched. ]]

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 6:49 pm
[I'm eating a BLT! 8D]

Lilli smiled and sat down next to Klaash. "You should sleep, love. I'm tired too. It's been a strange, long, terrible but yet still amazing day. Terrible, for the loss of Tuesday." Lilli said, her voice sad as she said it. "But I'm with you and am happy for it." She said. Lilli pulled him into a hug, her eyes were becoming difficult to keep open. She looked up at him, her head was against his chest. Craning her neck, she kissed the hollow of his throat. "I love you." Lilli whispered sweetly.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 6:55 pm
Klaash smiled in his sleep and wrapped his arms around her. His embrace was tight and loving. It had been an unusual and extraordinary day, vast pros and vast cons. No one could predict what could happen next.

[[ x_x How long ago did you create the idea of the *cough*twins*cough* D; It'll give us more to Rp~!]]

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

haruxxx
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 7:05 pm
[I think Ben and Xellious are my favorite men in this RP which is pretty funny since they are quite different lol who is on to RP with? I'm bored : D]  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 8:04 pm
haruxxx
[I think Ben and Xellious are my favorite men in this RP which is pretty funny since they are quite different lol who is on to RP with? I'm bored : D]
[[Woah. eek Xellious?! RLY? XD Why? Just cause he's sexy like that? cool ]]  

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

Iareyme

1,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 8:13 pm
((Back from soccor practice! I'm all wet from the rain! It was NICE! Except when I gfell in the sand. Jeez, I play soccor like it's football. Vicious. heart ))  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 8:28 pm
[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
haruxxx
[[Woah. eek Xellious?! RLY? XD Why? Just cause he's sexy like that? cool ]]

[[hehehe >///< thaaat and I like how calm and kinda cold he is.]]  

haruxxx
Crew

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 8:42 pm
]]"No..I like it up here." She said and looked at the horizon.

"Oh..." Tuesday said. "I've never given much thought into that."

[[Crappy Post... neutral

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 9:04 pm
((New amv! Please watch. ^^ My AMV! ))  

Iareyme

1,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 9:05 pm
[Erm... like a long time ago. It's just that It was a little thing that invented itself in my brain this one time while I couldn't sleep. It was back in January. Or something. It was just an idea incase Lilli ever was with Klaash. ;3. But I resurrected it like in February when we were walking home that one time. ARE YOU IMPLYING THEY MAKE LOVE gonk ?OMG. xd ]

Lilli closed her eyes at last. She had a warm feeling inside her, she thought This is the feeling I've been waiting for my whole entire life. Safe, and loved. There is no way of getting hurt this way. I'm sure of it. I love him, and he loves me.. this is happiness. Lilli let go of Klaash for a breif moment to untie her boots. They reached her knees. She unlcaed them quickly with ease. It was a relief to take them off. She curled up next to him again, wrapping her arms around him again. She felt herself tilting backward. Then she was on her back, as well as Klaash. I'm so tired.. She thought, she drifted off into a unconscious state.

Ben nodded to her. "Alright then, see you around, Amane." Ben opened the door and walked back inside the house. It was warm and smelled like food was cooking, even from the top 14th floor. Wow... do they like vent the smell of food around the house? Ugh I'm still so full. Ben descended 12 staircases and then stopped on his floor. He slowly walked into his room, Bou was gone. HE walked in and sat down, wondering where Klaara was.

Janette scoffed. "Exactly my point." She said, a laughy/ irritated tone to her voice. I could really go for some coffee right about now.. that sounds delicious. Her stomach garbled. She looked up at the clock again. It was 3:15. Hurry up time! she thought and laughed to herself.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 9:15 pm
((Awww. That was cute Caroline. ^^))  

Iareyme

1,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 9:25 pm
[Thankies. I know. lol. I loved your video. <3]  
Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games