Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen titans : The battle suit saga- Decomissioned Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 6:12 am
Toby followed the group up morphing into his battle suit. 'Stay back this dangerous and stupid, we shouldn't touch the bomb with all these people still around the court house, we all need to help clear the ar first, too many lives are at risk if we don't. Come on we need to hurry !' Toby ordered in a unsiutable use of tone for the current sisutation. They needed to employ a little common sense needed to be used in such a dangerous situtation.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 4:42 pm
Beast Boy nodded his head as he glanced at the missle. "I'll go and help get people out." Quickly, Beast Boy flew back down into the courthouse and resumed his human appearance. He had landed by the judge's table. Not having any better idea, Beast Boy smashed the hammer down to call for attention. Fortunately a confused hush fell over the courtroom. "Everyone get out now. There's a..." Beast Boy paused. How much to tell? People could panic if it appeared things were too bad, but they wouldn't take it seriously if he lied and substituted a much safer reason to clear out. Noticing that people were starting to turn away, he yelled, "There's a bomb of some sort that appears to to be dormant at the moment, but it might blow soon. So get out, so we can figure out how to shut it down." He hoped that would work.

Kali watched the missle land on the roof of the court house. She had been expecting a massive explosion upon contact, but as it continued to sit there, an irritated look came on to her face. "Is that a part of your plan?" Kali asked. "Are we going to see explosions soon, or is that it?"  

dragonelf213

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 4:59 pm
"I know Toby, were not going to touch it. I'm just going to keep an eye on it and besides I know that I have done something like this before," said Sparrow Girl as she was starting to remember somethings. She then walked tot he bomb slowly and just looked at it. She didn't touch it or anything. She was just going to keep an eye on it.

"I'll go back and get people away," said Fox as she jumped of the poeple and started to tell people to leave.

Starfire went to people and had them leave as well.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 11:14 am
'Oh we'll be seing some fireworks don't worry. Just let the group play hero and we'll set some fires a blazing' Marco replied cheerfully. 'We better head up to the rooftops, they'll be clearing out everyone in the area so they can with the toy I sent them.' he suggested keeping a firm eye on the goings on on the roof.

'I'll go to' Arachnid added leaping off the roof. It was cleat thier duty was to move everyone out of the area before contending with the bomb, thier duty was to the public and they should come forward in pardon the pun explosive situation like this.  

boy arachnid

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 11:27 am
'We should all help and wait for someone who knows what they're doing, come on were wasting time' he urged with suver imaptience. They needed a proffesional to take care of the situations, they should assist the police in thier already difficult.

Robin began to usher the gawping public. It was taking longer then expected and te pbulcis fixation with danger wasn't helping the group out either. Most were moving back but some were finding themself sealed to the ground with fear and panic or just pure morbid curiousity with the danger in front of them.

'Yeah the show hasn't begun so move back people and go wacth some good old day time tv !' Spider-robin said in a forced cheerful tone, which still came out as imaptient and bored, he'd been shoved and prodded all day and still hadn't breakfast, this sucked didn't cover his irritation.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 7:24 pm
"Huh, we might as well," said Sparrow Girl.

"Lets go people nothing to see here," said Fox.

"Yes, now go," said Starfire.

The Sparrow Girl flew up with her sparrow wings, flew in front of the crowd, let her wings expand infront of them and yelled, "Come on people! Leave Now!" Then people started to leave once they saw her wings expand and saw how huge they were.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 7:05 am
'Yeah thats it frighten them away, as if they're not panicking enough' Toby muttured under his breath as Sparrow girls crowd control tatics, who put her in charge anyway ?. He turned to the bomb the final members of the crowd dissolved away. It'd got the job done despite some unhelpful deployment of tatics. Now for the mystery of the unexploded rocket lay ahead of them.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 6:50 pm
"I heard that Toby and sorry. I'm still trying to get use to being a hero again," said Sparrow Girl. She wanted to keep the people safe and was still curious about that bomb but once again she felt strange around people again, like she didn't belong.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 12:20 pm
Robin shoot a line lacthing onto the roof and found himself sucked him ontop of the roof. Looks like the areas was cleared now it was time to take care of the bomb, despite the various questions which popped up his mind at Gemini or Sparrow and the boy in a costume similar to his, they had a bigger problem on the horizion. It was curious the bomb hadn't gone off and had made no signs of damaged. The plting looked old and damaged so maybe it had simply stopped working, well that was he liked to think.

Toby looked down, he knew he was being harsh but they had to be careful, this wasn't a game and besides she had only been like this for only two days, it wasn't as if had been a lifetime since her mysterious transfomration had occured.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 7:22 pm
Then Sparrow Girl flew on the roof and then felt something shocking her body or draining her and so she fell to her knees in pain, "Ah, what's this pain."

"Huh," Starfire saw Sparrow in pain and flew to her side. She didn't want to loose her again.

A voice in Sparrow Girl kept saying something in her head like, 'Stop! Don't Remember! Painful Memories!'  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 8:05 pm
"Huh, Sparrow Girl," said Rose as she ran to Sparrow Girl's side.

Morphia was already on the roof and notice something was wrong with Sparrow.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 8:40 pm
Beast Boy flew up on to the roof by the bomb and glancred over at Sparrow Girl. There was no time for this. Definitely no time, they needed to disassemble a bomb right now! "I think you should take her somewhere safer." Beast Boy said, glancing back at Toby and the bomb. "Learned anything about the bomb? Like if it's going to blow us all into little pieces?" Beast Boy raised his arms for a dramatic effect.

Kali nodded her head, happy that she would see the Titans go up into flames. "Alright. We'll let them have their playtime before the big finale." Kali climbed up on the rooftops where she could keep an eye on the going-ons.  

dragonelf213

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 9:36 pm
Fox saw Sparrow Girl and went to her saying calmly, "Sparrow."

Then the voices in Sparrow Girl's mind went away and so did the pain. She said, "I'm fine." She then looked to the ground and then stood up slowly.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 3:27 am
Arachnid leapt up onto the roof, the suppoesdly failed weapon giving off a replusive aura of fear and caution hit the group. Something was wrong with Sparrow girl for sure, this wasn't the time for her to come down with a nasty cold. 'It could be just out of date ?' Arachnid joked trying to support Beastboys comical act. Humour needed to added to the mix or it would just be plain b-o-r-i-n-g.

'How about we fastforward to the finale ?' Archer commented tapping another touch command on his phone. The missle casing on top slithered away to revealing small glowing light. It flickered once before shooting out to revealing a crackly and flickery cheap hologram of Black Archer. 'Suprise Titans !, seems like my plan for failed for some reason or I just got bored of waiting. Anwyays this missle is packed with an explsoive which will recduce the entire block into a crateor. Now you may think i'm not being fair but wait, The bomb can be removed from this site via a teleportation device to two other sites. One is out to sea around a hive of fish life and the other is deep in the forest. Either way your killing life. So hurry up and choose before my magic timer runs out. To call me you'll find a smal red button at the end of the nozzle, press it when ready.No tampering or touching except the button or it'll blow and you go home with nothing.' the voice was crackly and rough and crackled on after the hologram faded away.  

boy arachnid

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 4:12 am
Robin played the message over his mind insantly. Their was no way they could risk any life. Archer had backed them into a corner with no exit. Unless they could think of one. 'We can't agree to these terms. We need to cover the bomb somehow or contain it.' his voice was firm and commanding. He was takin over the situation and making sure thier was no disuputes in such a dangerous situation.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games