Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
High School Secrets (Anime XOver) Open Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 219 220 221 222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join?
Yes
31%
 31%  [ 17 ]
No
5%
 5%  [ 3 ]
Guess you'll just have to wait and find out!
62%
 62%  [ 34 ]
Total Votes : 54

The Guardian of Kandrakar

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 8:30 pm
(not much so say so...)

"Shinigami sure are weird" Access commented quietly to Chiak ifrom where he sat on Chiaki's shoulder.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 8:51 pm
User Image
L put a thumb in his upper lip and said looking at Tsuzuki but saying to Tatsumi "I honestly didn't think Tsuzuki kun would come with me...I'll go..." he smiled in a joking manner and said "So long as he doesn't make me into a woman..."  

zjtssnfsschfkdjgds

wISHFULLthiNKer124

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 9:24 pm
At hearing that, Tsuzuki shuddered remembering, "That horrid, horrid book,"
"I can assure you that he won't, as a matter of fact, I think he'd like all of you to go," Tatsumi said, "And if you went without Tsuzuki he would be absolutely depressed, so he's going too."
"Wha?" Tsuzuki started to whine.
"And Hisoka will go as well, I need to stay here and write up some things, from the Hall of Candles L, Tsuzuki, and Hisoka should be able to transport you back to the living world," Tatsumi adjusted his glasses, "Saya and Yuma, you two need to go back to your posts."
"Awww, but-" They started in unison.
"No buts, go," He said as the two girls pouted and left.
"So, are you guys ready to go?" Hisoka asked the group.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 9:34 pm
L nodded at Hisoka and said "Yes, I'm ready...I'm unsure about everyone else though."  

zjtssnfsschfkdjgds

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 11:44 pm
InuYasha gave a sigh of relief as the two girls went away. "I'm ready for anything. . . besides those two." he said.
Kagome nodded in agreement with the first thing InuYasha said.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 5:19 am
'yes" Maron said as Chiaki nodded.  

Kyriod

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 7:40 am
Kyriod

"Erm...okay." Granleon said rubbing the back of his head. He shrugged and looked at the menu. Renamon glanced over at Gaku then back to Granleon, and remained silent.
Granleon ordered some ramen after looking through the menu and then looked back to Goku. "Where'd you get them cloths?" He asked. "They look kinda weird..."

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 10:11 am
(Okay, what'd I miss?)  

Kyo Emiya

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 4:58 pm
((Well . . . The shinigami (I don't wanna name them . . .) InuYasha, Kagome, Maron, Chiaki, and Access all went to the Burau (I have no clue how to spell that . . .) and are going to see the "Count." Goku and the digimon person (sorry, forgot how to spell your character's names . . . sweatdrop ) are at a random Ramen shop on the street . . . and that's about all. biggrin ))  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 5:34 pm
"Then let's get going," Hisoka said simply as they lead them to the Hall of Candles. A huge building stood there, inside the reflective floor reflected the candles waving about, there were millions upon millions of candles. Tsuzuki hid behind Hisoka as the Count walked out ((User Image, he's an invisible man)).
"Hello everyone! Welcome to the Hall of Candles! How is everyone?" He said with a pleasant voice.  

wISHFULLthiNKer124

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 7:41 pm
Maron and Chiaki stood in silence staring, amazed, at the man, well, lack of a man that was in front of them. Acces stared as well tryig to remeber if he had 'seen' this man before, after all he had died..once.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 7:48 pm
"I-I'm fine" Kagome said, a little shocked to see a broken mask and a glove floating in the air. 'Why am I shocked? I have seen so many things that an invisible being shouldn't be that surprising to me!' she scolder herself.
InuYasha "Keh'ed" showing that he was a little irritable but he could deal with it. He had slipped his hands into the sleeves of his robe making it look a little like he was pouting.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

zjtssnfsschfkdjgds

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 11:14 pm
User Image
L gave a shocked look as he saw nothing but a broken mask and glove floating and speaking. He blinked twice then tried not to seem shocked and said "I was instructed to come and see you...I'm working in Beruea and I heard you like to meet all new employees."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 7:33 pm
"Ah yes," he said in a cheery voice, "Come in, come in, Watson!"
"Yes, sire," User Image Watson waddled in.
"Get our guests some tea," the Count ordered pleasantly, he used his gloved hand to motion to some couches off in a connecting room, "We should all go in there and chat, even though I can tell that you four," he used his glove hand to wave over Kagome, InuYasha, Maron, and Chiaki, "Are very much still alive, I cannot just send you back to the living world without being hospitable. So, what are we waiting for, let's go," he said as he made his way to the couches.
"I'm just going to leave," Tsuzuki turned to go.
"You'd really leave me Tsuzuki? I thought we had something special," he said in a seductive sort of tone, "Besides, don't forget the debt you racked up. The least you can do is provide someone like me some company along with your lovely friends."
"..." Tsuzuki didn't say anything more as he and Hisoka went and sat down on the couches as Watson brought out some tea, the candles still surrounded the area. One could see one of the candles very simply go out.
"What a shame," the Count looked at the now unlighted candle, "Will you go mark that down in the books, Watson?"
"Yes, sire," Watson said as he scurried off.  

wISHFULLthiNKer124

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 7:44 pm
MAron and Chiaki followed the count into the room. Chiak looked at Access who had the strangely curous look on his face. Knowing Access's personality, and his tendency to fly around observing things Chiaki grabbed him out of the air and held him. He spoke quiety "Don't right now" Access frowned a bit, but remained still unable to do anything else in Chiaki's grasp.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 219 220 221 222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games