Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Oaks Alley (cafe) (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

D a i j b

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 8:08 am
Daisuke sighed. He got up and turned the water faucet on and bended the water on the kitchen fire.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 8:15 am
Rahenno chuckled. "that's as expected" Rahenno said said leaing into his chair.  

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

D a i j b

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 8:19 am
Daisuke sat back down laughing. He then started scarfing down the rest of his fish to the bone.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 8:20 am
"so how are the jounin exams you two?" *brile asked*  

brileone

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 8:23 am
"Oh hey brile, sorry i didn't notice you. But sannin Exams go great, I think we have one more test left, who know" Rahenno said finishing his teriakki chicken.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 8:24 am
"Sanin? They're great. It seems easier than what I expected. We all thought that the 4th round would be the hardest. (To find Susumu in the towns with only 3 days) yet it only took us 1 day. The hints were very good."  

D a i j b

iZann

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 8:26 am
Zann scratched the back of his neck, embarrassed. Suri's so gonna kill me when she finds that the kitchen has been burnt to a crisp, and all her food supplies are gone...
"So, uh, Brile, haven't seen you round lately." He said in an uncomfortable tone.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 8:32 am
"did anyone win yet?" *he asked as he looked at zann* "wow zann you have the most guilty look on your face right now" *he said with a smiel*  

brileone

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 8:39 am
"Nope the Exams are still going on" Rahenno turned to Suri seeing that she's still sleep. "Well Zann you lucky, She's still sleep."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 8:41 am
"No, no one has won yet. It's only me, Rahenno and Kiyoshi left. Neko dropped out."  

D a i j b

D a i j b

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 8:42 am
((srry for repetition. my pc is running a little slow right now.))  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 8:47 am
"isee so only two are going to win" *brile said looking at suri*  

brileone

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 8:51 am
"Yeah if sleepy head over there wasn't sannin we would all would have won already" Rahenno said putting down his chopsticks.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 8:54 am
suri slowly woke up to see people at the cafe. "Hi guys!......whats that smell? suri said as she yawned and walked to the kitchen. A few second passed and an ear piercing scream came from the kitchen. Sooner or later suri came out with her eyes pure red. Suri had a butcher knife in one hand and her fan in the other. "WHAT HAPPENED?!"  

sakythia

5,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250

brileone

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 8:55 am
"yeah" *brile said as he laughed a little at rahenno's comment then saw suri then he just sat there silently in shock*  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games