Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Training Grounds #1 (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 438 439 440 441 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

brileone

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 4:41 am
oh hi

first it was just a spy then kouga went and picked a fight with him because he betrayed the village.

but then kouga got defeated and a jounin from the sound came and it got a bit carried away.

so right now kouga is in the hospital  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 4:46 am
(read the letter at squad 0 training grounds)  

ll Shinzo ll

The Wind Keeper

Greedy Raider

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 7:02 am
lies on the grass and thinks (darn il never get to test my own "Flaming Fists" jutsu) thou i might try it now!!! *buildsup his chakra in the palm of his hands*
*sudenle the chakra turns redishli orange* now lets get that tree shall we !!
*starts to rapidly pummel the tree till it is no more* he he he 1/4 of a tree good work for a test  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 6:17 pm
"picking fights ends up like this i guess." kira looked down at the ground.
"though i must say that i am not such a great person as well."  

I~kira~kira~I

brileone

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 11:12 am
*brile re-enters the training grounds*

i can't believe jedi  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 4:14 pm
"bet he betrayed the village like plenty of ninjas do here. i haven't betrayed the village but..." kira paused for a moment.

"what i regret the most is leaving it for so long just to fix myself up and my problems, which led to confusion here and there in this village. i failed to do my duty" she continued talking.

"good thing they're getting a better raikage. but its basically for the same reason why i became one. because no one else was there to bring the village together. its the same thing over and over again." she said depressingly.

((well basically i have been busy with school and other events the whole time but i made this up to fill in the whole gap for the reason i was gone so long))  

I~kira~kira~I

I~kira~kira~I

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 9:07 pm
"no good just sitting here. might as well see where i need to go help out at." there was a sudden flash of light for a split second and kira was gone.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 11:13 pm
Zann walked to the training grounds, seeing that it was empty. I won't be disturbed here. He took the scroll out of his bag, and spread it out on the grass and continued his jutsu practice.

He drew Syaoryu from its sheath, and accumulated chakra in its blade. He then held it in his mouth, and formed the handseals with his hands,
"Kamaitachi no Jutsu (Slashing Wind Skill)"
A small tornado burst from the sword, heading straight for a tree 10 feet away. Although the tree didn't fall, Zann could see that deep marks were made in the trunk and branches.

5/6  

iZann

iZann

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 11:23 pm
Putting his katana in his mouth again, he gathered chakra in the blade again, from his mouth. With his hands he formed the handseals,
"Kamaitachi no Jutsu (Slashing Wind Skill)"
He quickly took the katana from his mouth and slashed down, and a tornado shot from the blade at the tree. The tree was instantly stripped of its branches, and made deep marks in the trunk. Wow, this is a powerful jutsu...

6/6  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 11:48 pm
Zann read the next jutsu in the scroll,

Fuuton: Shinkuutai Naihatsu (Wind Element: Air Pocket Bursts)
Description: Focusing on the air around them, the user is capable of causing parts of the wind to “burst” suddenly, causing anything nearby to be knocked aside. The burst does not do any damage however, and its primary purpose is to interrupt and leave the enemy open for further attacks. However the bursts can only be created within a twenty metre radius of the user and only at spots they are able to see.

Hmm, it will be good for distractions. Zann made the handseals as shown in the scroll, and tried to make certain areas of the field "burst" with air. 1m away from him, a tiny swirl of wind appeared, and quickly dissipated into the air.

1/6  

iZann

iZann

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 11:52 pm
Trying again, Zann repeated the handseals,
"Fuuton: Shinkuutai Naihatsu (Wind Element: Air Pocket Bursts)"
2 spots about 2m away from him had small disruptions in air current, but that's about it and nothing special happened. He gritted his teeth, determined to get it right.

2/6  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 12:22 am
Kashensu appeared in a tree near Zann. "He's one tough worker, but considering that, I should get a start on my Fuuton, I can't have a my student surpass me, not yet anyways" Kashensu lept from the tree, land 5 feet from a small stump. He began to look through some scrolls he had brought.  

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 438 439 440 441 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games