Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD
~Time Stranger Kyoko RPG~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 130 131 132 133 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 8:59 pm
Kisuna shivered. It was getting cold and worst of all, his shirt was still on the floor. He dared not to put it back on until his wounds were healed. Sadly, he was just stubborn that way. Without warning, a loud growl erupted from his stomach. Kisuna bit his lip, "Sorry."

"You're hungry, I'm assuming?" Sui asked.

Kisuna nodded slowly, knowing that they haven't had any food since the festival. He reminisced those times at the Hebizoku palace... Kisa's soup... the festival food.... They made his mouth water and pretty soon, Kisuna gave in with a whine.

"... Don't we have food from long ago?" Sui remembered and looked at the bag that Alcina had left with them.

"Wouldn't it be weird to go rummaging through a girl's things...?" Kisuna asked warily.

"... I think hunger justifies it." Sui claimed.

"Spoken like a man, I suppose."

Kisuna agreed while Sui took Alcina's bag from the floor and placed it on his lap.

Sui unzipped the bag and started his search for food. "Jeez, how can a girl put all of this into one bag?" The merman fumbled around with Alcina's things, amused to find no makeup whatsoever and some neatly placed pads at the bottom of one pocket... and took the wrapped sandwiches out of the bag. He tossed one to Kisuna and placed one on his lap. He promptly closed Alcina's bag and put it down next to him while he ate his sandwich slowly.

Kisuna gripped the food in his hands and took a big bite from the sandwich... with the biggest, happiest smile on his face.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 8:59 pm
Bran struggled in his sleep, dreams taking hold over his soul. Dreams of that girl...

Bran as a young boy, his older sister looking just the same as she did now. She had brought in a little girl. "Bran, darling... It's time you learned how to eat properly.

"No... Please stop..." The words escaped from his lips, even in the midst of the dreams. Sweat trickled down his forehead as his fever rose.

The little girl was in pieces. Blood everywhere... Whatever lunch Bran had eaten before was already on the floor. He ached all over... His stomach from throwing up, his arms from when Rhian lost her temper, his tongue from where he bit it... His eyes from the red that wouldn't go away, wouldn't come off his hands. And the girl's lifeless eyes stared back at him...

"Onee-san... Don't, please..." His thrashing about grew wilder, but the dream still held him. Tied him to the darkness, where he belonged. Because he was a mazoku...

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 9:06 pm
"Well... You see..." The princess pulled Midori closer, leaning i in so that she might whisper in the younger girl's ear. She outlined the full details of her plot before pulling back. "So... Will you help me?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 9:12 pm
Midori's eyes widened in glee. Those whispers held something precious as she giggled. Nodding she clapped her hands in excitement.

Her eyes now matched Alcina's in their gleam. "Of course! How can I resist? So shall I find something like..." Her hands made a motion. "That?"

NekoNoTsukiyo

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 9:13 pm
Kisuna almost dropped his sandwich from hearing Bran mumble. He looked at Sui, who had finished his sandwich. The merman gave him a nod and the boy watched as his friend walked over to the feverish mazoku.

Sui placed a hand over Bran's forehead, "He's fever's getting worse."

"Onee-san... Don't, please..." His thrashing about grew wilder, but the dream still held him. Tied him to the darkness, where he belonged. Because he was a mazoku...

Sui's eyes grew wide. So he has a sister! Another mazoku! Sui thought and was surprised to hear that bit of information. The merman shook his head to erase that bit for a while. He held Bran in place and gently pinched his ear so to awaken him.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 9:19 pm
Rhian's blood boiled when she saw Bran with these...others. Her expression changed when she caught sight of one of the men over her sleeping brother.
"What do you think you're doing to Bran?! Unhand him, you molestor!" Rhian ordered, her regal figure towering in the close distance. "And what is my mazoku doing with the lot of you?!"
Rhian's glared narrowed at the merman who sat atop her beloved brother. "Explain yourselves this instant, or I shall be forced to remove you from Bran in the most unpleasant of manners."

angel allure

Angelic Kitten

47,375 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hero 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 9:28 pm
Alcina nodded, clapping her hands together joyously. "Yes, just like that! But I need you to time it so it get him and not anyone else... And it has to be after the storm has stopped."

She looked around, trying to find some wood. That was their excuse for getting away after all... "Since we are agreed, why don't you start on our... project while I look for firewood as our alibi?"

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 9:34 pm
Sui paused when she saw a shadow cross over on the floor.

"What do you think you're doing to Bran?! Unhand him, you molestor!" Rhian ordered, her regal figure towering in the close distance. "And what is my mazoku doing with the lot of you?!"

Sui and Kisuna jumped back from Bran and sat on the stony floor.

Rhian's glared narrowed at the merman who sat atop her beloved brother. "Explain yourselves this instant, or I shall be forced to remove you from Bran in the most unpleasant of manners."

"Well--" Kisuna was interuppted with his prompt explanation by Sui, who placed a hand over the younger child's mouth and then ears. Tightly.

It took a while for Sui to answer. He was staring up and down at the woman behind him. She was breathtaking. He loved her silver hair the most. It enhanced her features even more. All the more, she had a nice body.

"Molestor?" Sui asked, "Sorry, I'm innocent. Your Bran is rather ill and needs to be taken care of."

He then smirked, "Pity though. I'd rather have my hands on you instead."

Leri
Vice Captain

angel allure

Angelic Kitten

47,375 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hero 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 9:48 pm
Rhian felt her cheeks flush at Sui's comment. She averted her gaze momentarily to collect herself, but couldn't help as a smile rose up her cheeks.
"I've never heard anyone speak so frankly..." Rhian said, her eyes glancing back towards the merman. "I admire that."
She advanced towards Sui and Bran, kneeling down at her brother's side. "It cannot be helped, then. If we move him, he could get worse."
She cursed silently. Mazoku were supposed to be strong. If he was her brother, then why was he ill? She had never been ill, not a day in her life. Rhian glanced towards the mazoku, completely ignoring the others.
"How long has he been like this?"

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 9:52 pm
"Yes'm!" Midori saluted comically. "Oh...but... I'd like it if you just used the wood that isn't in some way in the ground." She had to make sure of that, an odd habit of hers for hearing the plantlife.

Nodding, she took off rather quickly in a direction. "I'll be back then getting it ready! Make sure that no one gets around that area while I set it up! We don't want to get caught!"

NekoNoTsukiyo

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 9:54 pm
"For a while now...." Sui answered in a concerned, serious tone as he watched Bran. Being vague was a way to go. But he didn't know much either and he hoped that Kisuna wouldn't break out and blabber to a stranger. Can't trust kids nowadays to tell a lie when they need to.... Sui thought.

"But as you said," the merman spoke, "he's a mazoku, right? He should probably get better.... Oh, and don't forget..." He turned to Rhian, "mazoku are immortal."

"Does that give you more chances of fun in life?"

And his devillish smile came back.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 10:02 pm
Rhian rose and strode over to the merman. She placed a hand upon his shoulder.
"I entrust him to you, then. Take good care of Bran and your lives shall be spared...for now. It appears that if he is ill, it is his own doing..." Rhian replied. She leaned closer and whispered into Sui's ear, "But if you're willing to take a rest from pampering this mazoku, my bed would be warmed for you."
Rhian smirked before she gave her brother one last look. Though she wanted to inquisition him about his whereabouts and where his loyalty actually lay, she could not. Something was plaguing his mind and she knew that all would unfold in due time. In the blink of an eye, Rhian left them as she transported herself back to her caverns. She wanted to know what Bran's true intentions were...and Rhian's patience wore thin.
"If he betrays us, he is dead to me," Rhian swore silently. Ridden with torment, Rhian lay down upon her bed, checking every now and again to make sure Lei and Fei were still doing okay against the girl she had entrapped earlier. If they succeeded, it would be one less worry to mull over.

angel allure

Angelic Kitten

47,375 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hero 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 10:09 pm
Sui watched her leave in her graceful manner. He loved that feeling--the shivers down your spine, the anticipation... oh, it was calling. Or perhaps it was because of this cold, rainy day.... He thought, Nah. Let's not think that.

He finally let go of Kisuna, who was blushing fervently.

Kisuna asked, "What did you tell her?"

"Stuff you wouldn't need to know about... least not right now anyway." Sui winked.

The boy sighed and shook his head, "You worry me sometimes...."

"I was so close!" Sui said and picked up Taffy, twirling her around in a happy manner.

Kisuna placed a new wet towel over Bran's forehead. The mazoku seemed to have calmed down. The boy stared at the sleeping figure and muttered, "Women have such weird powers...."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 10:24 pm
Alcina nodded and waved as Midori ran off. This could be the start of a beautiful friendship... Walking a ways off, the princess started gather wood just as Midori had told her. It had been far too long since she had last had a good partner in crime. It hadn't been since Kaen last visited that she'd had this much fun....

It was starting to rain a bit harder now, but still not enough to bother her. Alcina liked the rain. It meant she could play in the rain puddles and get yelled at later for getting mud on her dress when she was little. But it was always fun getting in trouble...

The princess started humming a soft melody as she walked, finding pieces of wood that weren't too soaked. She completely wasn't paying attention at all to where she was going until she tripped over something, spilling her pile of wood all over the place. "It-chi-chi... That hurt..."

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

akeikas
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 10:29 pm
Hayato stifled a yell and a curse when something hit him sending jolts of pain throughout his body. Calming himself quickly and trying to focus on what was going on, he looked at his lap, and saw…Alcina.

“What are you doing, Al…Princess?” He asked. He sighed inwardly. He had always called people by nicknames, because when he called someone by their name, he felt like he was giving part of himself to him or her. He couldn’t start now. He tried to keep on a grin but his right arm had been jolted and it HURT! His shirt was torn and his wounds weren’t helping at all. “Missed me so much, I see?”

OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 130 131 132 133 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games