Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply HighTail Cafe
The HighTail Cafe Chatterbox Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 192 193 194 195 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gold?
^_^
100%
 100%  [ 97 ]
Total Votes : 97

00Shoe
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 11:46 am
Wow that sucks... How come your cheque is lower?  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 11:56 am
00Shoe
Wow that sucks... How come your cheque is lower?
I had to take 2 days off for the wedding. Thats about $80 right there. My place is also slashing hours, to compensate low sales, so I lost another $20 in hour cuts. They are bugging us to take more time off as well. stressed

I wanted to obtain a set of cool grey markers for some artwork, but thats probably going to pushed back a few months.

I'm worried now, because my car is jerking allot when the gears shift. I can't afford to repair it right now.  

Dryskale

00Shoe
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 2:03 pm
How is the job market where you live, is there any chance at getting something a bit better?

Hourly wage is none of my business  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 6:33 pm
00Shoe
How is the job market where you live, is there any chance at getting something a bit better?

Hourly wage is none of my business
I live in a medium town, with my options being Walmart (where I'm at now) or fast food.

Right now no one but Walmart and fast food are hiring. Blech, I was going to try and work at the college I'm going to, but they just laid off most of the student staff.  

Dryskale

00Shoe
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 6:52 pm
I don't think I could understand your situation then. Where I live there is always an abundance of jobs - and with my skill set I could apply almost anywhere in the world and have an employer pay my moving expenses...  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 11:22 pm
00Shoe
I don't think I could understand your situation then. Where I live there is always an abundance of jobs - and with my skill set I could apply almost anywhere in the world and have an employer pay my moving expenses...
My main interests in college are Physics, Psychology, and engineering. I just love learning how things work. I know if I keep going in a mathematic direction of physics and engineering I'll be set for life.

I plan to Move to Anderson ville Chicago when I get out. Or possibly going out west somewhere. I'm not quite sure yet.

Can't wait until I have my bachelors degree. 3nodding  

Dryskale

00Shoe
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 9:41 am
Yeah. Things will pick up for you so much!  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 11:57 pm
I sprained my ankle. Owie. crying

I actually felt my toes touch my heel. eek  

Dryskale

00Shoe
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 10:43 am
Your toes touched your heel? I don't think that is possible. But ouch none the less...  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 11:05 am
00Shoe
I don't think that is possible.

Yeah, I was about to say.. "hyperbole?"

I mean, even if it COULD happen, you wouldn't have just a sprained ankle ._.  

LordStripeyTail

Quotable Smoker

6,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100

00Shoe
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 12:21 pm
So I just got back from checking out an apartment about 10 minutes away from work, it is so nice! Hopefully I will get it.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 4:00 pm
Sorry I've been gone so long,I went camping :3 and now that I'm back everything that could go wrong did...-.-  

Dark_Dragon_Bagera

00Shoe
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 4:15 pm
What went wrong?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 11:12 pm
Derrick Rutledge
00Shoe
I don't think that is possible.

Yeah, I was about to say.. "hyperbole?"

I mean, even if it COULD happen, you wouldn't have just a sprained ankle ._.
I exaggerated slightly. But I bent it back pretty far. gonk . I spent most of the day at the doctors to see If I could still work, or needed to be completely off it.

I can still work, but I'll be answering phones all day. smile

The good thing about this though, is it gives me plenty of time to draw and read. I might finally get to finish A Clockwork Orange. biggrin and get the ref sheets for Shine done. 3nodding  

Dryskale

Dryskale

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 11:14 pm
Dark_Dragon_Bagera
Sorry I've been gone so long,I went camping :3 and now that I'm back everything that could go wrong did...-.-
*huggles* can we help at all? sad  
HighTail Cafe

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 192 193 194 195 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games