Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Gemini & The Teen Titans Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What would you be?
Hero
88%
 88%  [ 8 ]
Villian
11%
 11%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 9

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 6:07 am
Robin had a sudden yearn to go with the group on the perilous misson but knew he was only doing it for Scotts sake. It was Scott's chance to evolve and become a hero. He just hoped Scott used his training and excerised a use of common sense. 'Rember your training Scott and listen to your leader' he said stricltly.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 1:09 pm
Fox looked towards Rose and said, "I'm to argu about this anymore. But plese Rose think about what said." She then left the meeting room and into the living room of the mansion. she sat on the couch feeling tired.

Gemini saw Scott's smile at her mensioning armour and new costumes. She then asked with a smile, "So your excited about making some costume and armor now huh. Well the ones on this mission will most likely have to since well we need to do a little up grade on our selves."

"Even I need a up grade and well I did cut my hair short now," said Gemini.

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 1:14 pm
Chapter: 12

New Armor/Costume

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 2:27 pm
Rose nodded and sat down in a chair. She thought of what Fox said. She wanted to go out there and help them but she'll stay just to help Starfire and just protect the home.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 3:41 pm
Draco nodded his head. "That sounds like a good plan. Get ourselves new armor for a new battle." He smiled. It would be nice to be able to wear actual armor for once. It had been a while since he had worn armor, but there was a strong urge to wear something other than the usual clothing he wore. Maybe he could even get some armor for his dragon form, to protect the areas that were more vulnerable such as his softer belly.

Black Feather listened quietly, wondering what this job would be.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 10:16 am
Kid-robin glanced up a strange built in radar picked up on a key word 'armour'. He didn't need an upgrade armour was to heavy and restring and tended to off no real extra protection and added more problems then solving them. His costume and equipment was fine. Thier was no need for an 'upgrade' for him.  

boy arachnid

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 7:33 pm
"And make sure you built armor or a cotume that you can actually walk in now," said Gemini befire someone makes a nice armor or costume and they can't even walk in it. So Gemini send a message to Fox saying if want to, come to the cotume room.

"And good thing we have a costume/armor making room in the house. A please follow if wish to," said Gemini as she walked towards the room with armor and costume materials.

Fox got the message on her communicator and it sounded like a good idea to her. "Huh," she sighed. Then Fox stood up.

As Gemini walked into that room she walked over to a table where there were already materials for her use. Gemini had already started making a costume but never got to finish before. So she's putting the finishing touches on it.

Starfire smiled, kissed Robin on the lips, and walked away and towards her room.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 8:34 pm
When Gemini was done putting the final touches. She then went behind a changing room in the room, put it on, and walked out with it on. She then looked in the mirrior at herself, to see if it looked good. This is how it looks:
User Image

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 5:13 am
Arachnid finished stuffing his face monstorusly to realise he literally eaten of huge portion of time and supplies. He better go find the others. He'd heard Gemini mention a scanning room. That'd be where he started his search first. He arrived at the room to find only a small handul of the group making thier away along somewhere. He followed the group causally tagging as if he'd been thier the whole time, and if anyone was conerned he had.

Kid-Robin vouched to stay in the scanning room his reservation about a new costume or armour was firm. Besides someone had to stay and keep a firm wacth on thier erractic and irksome prisoner. He gazed with a strict resolve at Red fang. He was unsure of what to make of him. His behaviour was astounding and new to him.

Scott followed the group instantly kneeling down besides some layers of plate armour and began to slowly formulate a plan. He needed something which would be sturdy and would restrict his movement. His vital areas like his chest and face would need covering with priority.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 6:25 am
Robin smiled and Starfire before leaving the room briskly. He wanted to stay and talk to Kid-Robin but..their was a more pressing issue. Should he go with Gemini or stay with Star ?. He wanted to guide Scott but his child was weighing him down in following him. It was a tough choice and one thay needed making soon.  

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 7:31 pm
Fox walked in the room and saw Gemini's new costume. "Well,now don't you look like a babe in action. Teehee!" giggled Fox.

Gemini turned around, saw Fox, and said, "Hahahah, very funny. And thanks I think."

"Hmhmhm, sorry you just look fit for battle and a journey," said Fox.

"Now are you going to make yours now?" asked Gemini.

"Yes, ma'm. But first I must look for all the materials I need," said Fox. "And besides maybe I can make the brides maid dresses and maybe my gown," she said with a smile.

"May I help if you do?" asked Gemini.

"Why not," said Fox with a smile. She then looked in the pile of clothing for the her new outfit for the journey.

As Starfire walked into her room she walked over to her dresser, sat in the chair, and brushed her beautiful long red hair. She then began to hum a tameran lulliby.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 7:38 pm
After a minute or so Fox found a costume that hasn't been touched or been done yet. So she grabbed some armor and fabric and started sowing and such.

When Fox was done, she walked into the changing room, put the costume on, and then walked out and looked in the mirror. She looked like this now:

User Image

"Nice, pretty, cute, and hardly any armor," said Gemini with a tease.

"Hay, I like it and. . .," as she got cut off.

"Shows that you have a figure and a nice one," Gemini teased again.

"Oh, and like yours doesn't show your figure," Fox teased back.

"Tooshay," said Gemini.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Scorpio Baroness She-Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 8:50 pm
thes270
Moonfire blushed and looked down at the ground as he said,"oh it's ok. I kinda liked it."

"Oh, you did," said Pheniox as she stared towards Moonfire with a smile. "Well, I'm glad you like it then," said Pheniox with a smile.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 3:42 am
Moonfire smiled and said,"Yeah, but how do you think Red Fang will react when he finds out."  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 10:48 am
Arachnid let out small gasp of air with the revealtion of Fox's clevage. He just hoped nobody else looked at her that way or he'd be cooking up a big can of butt-whoop freshly made to be put on their soon to beaten and broken body. He kept his cheeky grin and chuckled to himslef slightly. He gussed she was going then and off course so was he.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games