Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Vampire Mansion Revived (Open, could use some Humans...) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 308 309 310 311 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zorc James

Loyal Friend

11,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 11:02 am
"About two weeks ago"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 11:54 am
selena looks at sanato " two weeks ago "selena repeated " well..what were you doing to week ago huh sanato ?" selena cocked an eye brow " so out with it what were you doing ? " selena ring out the cold compress and dips it in the water again and put back on sanato head "by the look of it what ever you were doing seeem to have really srew you up and if we cant figuer it out were going to have to tranfuse your whole body ive never done that before ut theres a book on it in the libray and then refill you with with new blood " selena shack her head !and mumles to her self "snanto sanato ,sanato what ami going to do with you "  

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Statustician 100

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 4:10 pm
walking back down to the kitchen Haru gets some more blood before walking back up to where selenia and sanato were. Sighing she walks back into the room and hands the glass to Selenia before sitting down in one of the spare chairs.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 5:54 pm
selena looks at haru "thank you haru " selena drinks to blood down and looks back at sanato " so are you going to tell me or should i just go get the book now ?"  

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Statustician 100

Zorc James

Loyal Friend

11,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 5:57 pm
"I was training to protect the princess, but then a few men came up to me as they asked for practice. I beated all of them away, but one managed to scratch me with his knife"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 6:26 pm
selena listened to what sanato had to say intently "oh really so after the kinfe hit you the started to feel sick ? right sanato " selena finaly got a bright idea and took sniffed the place where sanato got cut at the her face went white selena excalimed " POSION selena back up "what color was the kinfe sanato then i can go from there "  

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Statustician 100

Hethrus

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 6:53 pm
Hethrus stumbled through the door, throwing his blood stained sword to the ground he collapsed not breathing.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 7:13 pm
selena heard the door slam and smelt the blood coming from the comon room right by the door selena qurivered at the smell and looked at ahru "haru stay here take my place till i get back some hurt in here in the mansion im going to go look " selena stood up and looked at sanato "and if you mover sir ill have your a** hear me !" selena looked ta haru " please make sure he stays in the bed " selena got up and left and wen down the staris as fast as she could considering what was happing selena got down to the bottm of the stairs and let out a blood curleding scream and ran over to hethrus and memoires ran tho he mind this way the way she had found him the 1st time " selena rolled him over " hethrus ,hethrus "selena shacked him "speak to me !" selena started crying " "speak to me hethrus you cant die on me now ! ...no.. not now "
selen picked him by herself and brought him into his room" and called a severnt to bring him some blood she eventhreatend him if he didnt bring the blood right now she killl him sher self the severnt brought the blood back and selena pour it down his thorat and hear him wezz again he was breathing but it was very shallow " hethrus ,hethrus can you hear me ?"

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Statustician 100

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 7:17 pm
selena patted hethrus face " hethrus ,hethrus can you hear me ? please talk to me"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 7:38 pm
selena took a deep sothing breath " get a hold of your self selena you have to focuse on sanato as well remmber he posined you ned you as well "selena looks at a severnt stay her mach sure he keep breath do what ever you have to keep him alive until i get back "selena look at the two severnts there in the eyes " if you dont if he die ill have your heads understan " they noded and selena left hehtrus in there care until she came back selena went over to sanato room with nlood on her blue dress and sat down " now sanato what color was that kinfe i need to know so i know what posin they used if it dealy or they itll be simply fixed "  

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Statustician 100

Hethrus

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 7:42 pm
Hethrus jumped off his bed and ran out into the hall.He jumped off the balcony, his sword flying back into his head.A large vampire walked into the room holding a large axe.

"You will die for what you've done Hethrus!!" The vampire yelled in a large voice, swinging his axe at Hethrus.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 7:45 pm
"The knife was oddly flouresent"  

Zorc James

Loyal Friend

11,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 7:55 pm
selena staped her hand on her chin" geart i know how to fix this stay in bed for the time being " just as selena said that selen asaw hehtrus jump out the window her gaze shot at the window and left with out a word " selena came up behind the intureder " who the hell do you think you are coming in here like this get out before i kill you my self " selena snarled  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 8:00 pm
selena got beteen hethrus and the man " who the hell do you think you are coimng as distured this mansion and all that live her leave now before i take that xe from you as use on you myself " selena said to hethrus " you should ...be in bed get back to bed now ill deal with this clown "  

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Statustician 100

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 8:26 pm
selena looked at the man infonrt of hethrus and just said out " i cant deal with this right now im PREGENT AND HE 'S HURT ,AND SANATO IS POSINED AND YOUR TRYING TO KILL MY BABIES FATHER IM DONE WITH YOU AND ILL DEAL WITH YOU LATER !" selena pushed verouirs points on the mans body and he fell over stiff like her was paralized and cloudnt move selena then truned around " and your get back to bed " selena cry and flashed back to santo  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 308 309 310 311 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games