Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Konoha Training Grounds Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Monkey Man 6912

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 5:36 pm
hey can anyone train me in leaf jutsu.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 6:08 pm
cAN any one teach me fire  

Monkey Man 6912

xPhi-Phix

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 1:14 pm
(who are you?)  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 11:48 am
(Duiken gaiakatsuki - click here now if you wanna join!)

(theres a battle goin on atm =.=''' go to the academy..)

( i mean it! x3 )

Cain The Play3r

2,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250

xLytez

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 3:00 pm
Sengetsu turned beginning to walk away from the grounds and the commotion. there was no reason for him to stay here and he didn't see anyoone worth sparring with so he continued walking until he came to a tree away from the training shunobi and layed down against it watching a leaf fall from the sky...he was asleep beefore it ever landed on the ground.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 3:27 pm
((sorry about double posting))

Sengetsu woke up sensing a powerful chakra coming from the gate."what?" he vanihsed.  

xLytez

xLytez

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 2:15 pm
Sengetsu appeared in the training grounds near a raging waterfall and sat waiting for Dev so he could began the training.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 2:22 pm
Dev appeared at the training grounds right behind Sengetsu and saw the waterfall. I have this weird feeling my training has something to do with the waterfall.  

Devoker

Friendly Gaian

xLytez

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 2:23 pm
sengetsu stood up."lets began." he pointed at the waterfall."without using your chakra climb this waterfall." he stared up at the moutainous waterfall.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 2:28 pm
"How did I know?" Dev sighed and didn't complain at since it wasn't as unexpected when he knew it was going to be hard. Dev took off his shirt and kept on his pants. He ripped his shirt and tied it around his hands so that it wasn't that slippery. Dev jumped into the water and then swam to the waterfall. He muttered to himself, "I thought I would at least be able to walk up the waterfall. It would've been a lot easier." Dev put his hand through the waterfall and felt a rock. He looked for a place to put his hands. He found a rock sticking out and he grabbed onto it. He began using the steps to climb. When he got about five feet in the air, the waterfall pushed him back down and he fell in the water.  

Devoker

Friendly Gaian

xPhi-Phix

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 4:53 pm
Phi appears at the waterfall. "Is that Dev, CLIMBING A WATERFALL!!!!!!!!!..... Nice." Phi runs up to the water fall. "Im joining with you Dev. Phi Takes his shirt off and wraps it around his hands. Phi takes some wires and ties it around his kunia. "We can use kunia right?" Phi didnt care if he gets a response or not and Swings his kunia around and around until he was ready to throw it .  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 5:05 pm
Xiah comes out of nowhere and joins Dev and Phi. Xiah did not wrap his hands with his shirt, instead he focused chakra in his hands, "HAHA!!" Xiah climbed up the waterfall bit by bit  

Dripples

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 5:07 pm
Xantos sat on a bench, smoking a ciggarette, enjoying his very little down time.
"Wish I was like you people...not a care in the world, that all changed when you become a jounin."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 5:15 pm
Xiah kept on climbing, "I must get stronger!" Xiah kept on climbing wishing to get stronger, "Climb, climb, CLIMB XIAH!!"  

Dripples

Dripples

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 5:17 pm
(sorry for double posting)
Xiah stopped using his chakra then he purposly slid down. He landed in the water but then he started climbing withouht using chakra  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games