Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Mist Docks (Entrance to the Mist Village) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

_Manpish_

Distinct Informer

2,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 4:29 pm
Spike Uchiha appeared at the gates in a flash of lightning. he was heading away from the village seeing as he waved a good bye to the guards. Spike then focused his chakra and began running across the water heading towards a unknown location.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 4:59 pm
Katsur owalked into the msity area removign hsi cloak to meet a friend to complete the next part of his mist stance style training.

"Hope he shows up soon."

He said sitting on a dock post.

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200

_Manpish_

Distinct Informer

2,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 5:02 pm
Spike rose up from the water and stood in front of Katsuro slightly looking up at him with his sharingan eyes seeing as the dock was higher than the water was. "so what exactly do you need for this training Kat's?" Spike asked his friend seeing as he wondered why he would call Spike to help him train in the Mist.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 5:09 pm
Katsuro looked over at where the voice came from,

"This is a training in which we just need to fight in the mist, I'll be using a style which I'm trying to complete I just need about 5 mintues of your time(5 posts)"

Katsur othen took a mist stance style standing up straight and one arm at his side the other slighty pushed from his waist, then spreading his footing and centering himself,

"Ready?"

Katsuro asked ot removing his wieghts for this training.

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200

_Manpish_

Distinct Informer

2,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 5:18 pm
Spike smiled as he took off his coat then threw it onto the dock. Spike then pushed off with one foot and jumped high into the air. "You bet i am!" Spike said as he suddenly made some hand signs and used the Raikou Bunshin no Jutsu (Lightning Clone Technique) to summon up two lightning clones who grabbed one of Spikes scrolls then went off to the side and unrolled it. one of them tapped a seal on the scroll and a single clone was summoned from the scroll. The clone that was summoned smiled as Spike released the jutsu and gained all of the energy which he used to activate the Inbikiri Seeji no Jutsu (Lightning Sage Technique).

(( I had several clones do the jutsu before hand so that i can use the jutsu when needed, kind of like naruto does with his clones when he wants to use Sage mode.

Inbikiri Seeji no Jutsu (Lightning Sage Technique)
Description: The user must be completely still for a minute (1 post) as user concentrates on sending electricity through their own muscles thus stimulating themselves to become stronger, faster and more flexible. ))

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 5:22 pm
Katsuro rushed foward using chakra to boost his speed even farther and he ran toward Spike jumping onto the water for a second, then disappearing and reappearing near spike throwing a punch foward by this time katsuro was close enough to see spike clearly in the mist as from before he guessed spikes location, his punch was blurred from movment but spikes sharingan would keep up with it.

[1/5]  

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200

_Manpish_

Distinct Informer

2,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 5:31 pm
Spike smiled as he simply caught Katsuro's punch with his left hand. "Nice try katsuro... but your forgetting that i do posses a third chakra element... which happens to be water... so i can clearly see through this mist... And do much more than i used to..." Spike told Katsuro as he let go then dropped down towards the water. Spike suddenly splashed down into the water then surfaced standing ontop of it. Suddenly Spike made several hand signs then used the Suiton: Fuuma Mizu Shuriken (Water Release: Evil Windmill Water Shuriken) to launch 10 Fuuma shuriken made of compacted water up at Katsuro from all direcions and since the mist made it hard to see Katsuro would have to get flexible in mid air rather quickly.

(( Suiton: Fuuma Mizu Shuriken (Water Release: Evil Windmill Water Shuriken)
Description: Instead of creating multiple smaller shurikens made of water, the user creates one or more large Fuuma Shurikens made of water and launches it towards the enemy. The shuriken causes massive damage when hitting an enemy. It is also much more solid than the normal water shurikens and can easily parry other kunais and shurikens that come in its path. This technique can be performed in one of two ways: the first is to create a single shuriken that the user may throw (this requires no body of water to draw from,) the second requires a large body of water, but allows the Mist shinobi to create multiple shuriken that he can launch directly from the water sources towards the enemy. This can be especially deadly if the fight itself is taking place atop said body of water, since the shurikens are hidden until they actually emerge from the water.))

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 5:40 pm
Katsuro grinned,

"Hmm, Water, Lighting and fire none of them are anygood agianst me!"

Katsuro said using unbelivable reflex's almsot better than an uchiha and soon he'd even be better than that, he increased the size of his forearm to massive size and spun and jumped off the waters surface doing this and expanding the black gloves on his arms would protect his arms from damage whilr doinf this he spun his self toward spike his arm increased size would destroy any of the fuma shuriken launched at him and now he aimed to hit spike with his partail body expanion jutsu.

[2/5]  

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200

_Manpish_

Distinct Informer

2,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 5:50 pm
Spike sighed as he suddenly caught Katsuro's arm with both his hands. the force of the attack made him slide backwards but Spike still held onto Katsuro's arm. "Now you will see what happens when you mess with a Lightning Sage!" Spike shouted as he suddenly activated the Chidori: Nagashi (One Thousand Birds Current) and sent powerful shocks into Katsuro's body which might give him burns all along his skin and maybe paralyze him at the same time.

(( S-Rank (Sannin) can perform: 90 Jutsus

90 Academy Jutsu
74 Gennin Jutsu
64 Chuunin Jutsu
54 Jounin Jutsu
19 S-Rank Jutsu

86 jutsu's left ))

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 5:52 pm
(Sorry for the OoC, but I'd like to know where Spike learned the Uchiha Techniques? They take like 20 posts EACH. Plus he has ALL forms of Chidori, and two Rasengan types? That is like 200-300 posts just for training those, which I highly doubt you did.)  

Zombie Swagger

_Manpish_

Distinct Informer

2,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 5:55 pm
(( do we realy have to go over this now??? Spike learned a lot of his techniques from verious people! most were learned on his own and some were not... but i agree that he does have a lot of sJutsu so i will go and delete a lot of things then... so shut it Koi...))  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 6:01 pm
Katsuro grinned as the current ran through him he reduced his arms size to seperate himself from spike, he was used to electric shocks by now he then made a few hand signs and soon his muscle size increased and he ran foward now his nerves were covered and protecting him from lighting currents he reached spike agian aiming a punch foward catching this punch would be a mistake due to katsuros muscle brace jutsu making his strength godly he would be able to fling spike to the side.

[3/5]

((Don't bother with chakra meters this is a short fight.))  

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 6:05 pm
iKoisu
(Sorry for the OoC, but I'd like to know where Spike learned the Uchiha Techniques? They take like 20 posts EACH. Plus he has ALL forms of Chidori, and two Rasengan types? That is like 200-300 posts just for training those, which I highly doubt you did.)
(He didn't do it all in one place but he did learn chidori for sure not really sure about rasengan but chidori is something he'd focused on as for uchiha jutus I can olny ever find half of those like in suna I belive it might be in the sannin trainign ground and a few places in leaf he learned a few uchiha jutsus.))  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 6:19 pm
(( katsuro is correct. i did learn the Chidori over a huge amount of time. i did learn all of the Uchiha jutsu that are stated on my profile in various places (such as Leaf). The Rasengan i recently learned but have not fully mastered so i removed the techniques that i do not know yet.))

Spike found little time to react and only had enough time to move off to the side of Katsuro and simply side-step the attack. "too close..." Spike mumbled to himself as he sighed then watched Katsuro carefully with his sharingan eyes.

_Manpish_

Distinct Informer

2,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 6:22 pm
(Ok, don't get snappy. I warned you, instead of reporting you. Which would you have rather me did? And I know about your Chidori training, but I'm not sure if you did the required 20 posts for EACH Chidori Technique, that is why I am asking. Hell I started learning Chidori at Genin, and mastered it at Sannin. My posts are in Cloud, Rain, and Mist. Rasengan training... I forget. Probably my library.)  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff